Then i hoped this would last forever...

Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Suzy was rushing herself in putting her books and lecture notes in her bag. Her wristwatch was telling her she was already five minutes late and with this in mind, she doubled her movement. She knew Wooyoung so well (that’s what she thought) though they would rarely see each other during school hours but only after classes. Wooyoung had always have the habit to head back home right after classes but (as confusing at this might sound) he would always wait by the school’s gate to wait for someone to walk her home. Wooyoung had been doing this ever since the girl entered the university, and were even rumored to be dating. He was one of the popular boys in school anyway so Wooyoung deserved to be in a rumor.

And Suzy was lucky to be that girl—the girl who Wooyoung would always wait outside the school’s gate and walk home. She was just an ordinary girl and she was more than surprised with this.

It was true that she thought this was awkward especially the first time he offered her to walk her home.

“I’ll walk you home.” Suzy remembered how he offered. With both of his hands in his pockets and his right foot unconsciously moving back and forth creating small dusts a few inches above the ground, he said those words to her—asking her to let him walk her home— while his eyes were all shyly set on hers. And it actually sent sparks to Suzy for he was a senior and he was cute. Probably, she was so surprised at this sudden happening that Suzy was not able to answer him right away. “S-Sure..” she replied two seconds late with her voice slightly wavering in shyness, her eyes focused not on the lovely man staring down at her but on her shoes.

She was a freshman that time, while he was a junior and after a year that passed, wooyoung would still walk her home every after classes. Suzy found it uncomfortable especially when rumors started to spread in their university but as the time went by, the stern look she would receive mattered no more. She was so happy being with him even when they would always share silence as both started to trace back their steps towards home. Wooyoung would sometimes aske her how her day was and Suzy would answer shyly, and politely to her senior. And Wooyoung would sometimes glance at her direction, and would stare at the girl for a few seconds, a small smile would appear on his face until Suzy would (always) notice his stare, then he would fix his gaze back at the open space ahead of them and Suzy would (always) blush at this. Her heart would always leap happily every time situations like this would happen between the two of them. These little things would always give warmth in her heart, and Suzy had sworn to self that she would treasure these moments forever because they were all so precious to her.

Suzy had liked him—that’s for sure—even on the first time she laid eyes on him. There was just something in him, and Suzy knew immediately that her heart belonged to him.

For almost a year of this—Wooyoung walking Suzy back home, it was pretty impossible for her not to like him. Besides, she was so young and, at seventeen, her heart was so innocent particularly with things like these. She had fallen for him too hard, and she had fallen for his niceness even more. Wooyoung was a wonderful person, and the perfect one even for Suzy.

And since Suzy never wanted to miss times like this, and she knew she would just bring burden to him if she would not show up early in front of the school’s gate, Suzy hurried her steps more—almost running towards the usual spot (her favorite spot).

There she saw him standing patiently by the gate, with his hands both tucked in his pockets and his bag gracefully clinging on his back. He still looked handsome, Suzy thought, even on his back.

A happy smile was carved on her lips as she went closer to him, “Wooyoung-oppa..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter