Chapter 3 - Meeting NU'EST~! Part II

I Met Him At Work.

Did anyone guess Ren ;)...?
If so,you were right~


Chapter 3 - Meeting NU'EST~! Part II

...Recap...~
I pressed the 5th floor and looked at my uniform"I look like a kid..aish."
Another voice spoke"Because you are one."
I looked up and gasped...

 

(Kim MyungMi P.o.V-)

It's...I-It's..
REN!!Wait..!!Don't go fangirl since you met a NU'EST member..
I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow"Excuse me."
He scoffed"You heard me,I said YOU.ARE.A.KID."
I furrowed my eyesbrows"Tch,please stop talking to me or I'll tell the owner of PLEDIS Company about you bothering me."
I heard him chuckle"Ha,like Han Sung Soo hyung would care.."
I took out the card Mr.Han and showed it to Ren in the face.
I saw him stiffened and smirked a bit"Do you think he wouldn't care now..?"
He coughed and stuck out his hand"I-It's nice to meet you MyungMi-ah..I'm Choi Minki or as my stage name,Ren."
I nodded and shook his hand"It's nice to meet you Minki."
He raised an eyebrow"No Oppa..!?I'm older than you..right..?"
I shook my head and chuckled"Nope.I'm 17 yrs. old.."
He nodded"I see..so why are you he-.."
*RING DING DONG*[Haha,SHINee~<3]
The elevator door opened.
Oh yeah...I forgot we were on an elevator...why did it take so long though...?
I walked out and Ren coughed"I'll lead you to Sung Soo hyung's office,I have to go there anyways."
I nodded and we walked towards a room with a LARGE door.There were security guards near the door and I thought they were going to stop me and ask why I was here,but nope.They didn't,which shocked me the most.
I looked at Ren and I saw him smirking..

(Choi Minki[Ren]'s P.o.V.)

Okay,I really want to know why MyungMi is here...Is it something important...
Hopefully she won't tell Sung Soo hyung what I had told her in the elevator...
I'll for sure get a scolding since she seems pretty important to have a V.I.P. pass to wherever she wants to go in the entire PLEDIS Entertainment Company.
I saw her reaction when we were about to enter the Sung Soo hyung's office,and it was pretty funny.
Her eyes were widen like this O.O..with her eyebrows furrowed,and was slightly opened.
I opened the door and saw the rest of NU'EST there sitting down in the chairs with Sung Soo hyung..
Sung Soo hyung stood up and showed a smile,a rare smile that he usually never shown.Woah..
I saw MyungMi bowed and Sung Soo hyung chuckled"So I see you've already met Ren."
I saw her nod and he looked at me and the rest of NU'EST"This is Myungmi,Kim MyungMi.She is going to be your guys' TEMPORARY fashion designer since your previous one quit."
That seems legit...
WAIT...

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?!?!?

S-SHE'S OUR...NEW FASHION DESIGNER!!

!

 


Okay,I was at my friend's house today and she's one of my silent readers here on AFF and she sometimes uses my account to read fanfics..haha LOL.
She actually and literally dragged me from my house to her house(Which is 4 blocks away D;..) and made me get on her laptop and start updating XD..
...Well,I'm going to bed now ~.~
Wait,that is after she gives me a ride home XD..It's dark outside right now where I'm at D;..
Hope you all enjoyed this update :)~!!
I'll be back with an update maybe in one or two weeks..~!