Chapter 1 - My Permanent Job as..

I Met Him At Work.

Chapter 1 - My Permanent Job as..

(Kim MyungMi's[Your] P.o.V.)

I was tiredly walking home after finishing up all of Davichi and T-Ara's members clothes for their song We Were In Love's performance at the Inkiyago stage.
I sighed while wiping my sweat,hearing nothing but the sound of wind and my heels making noise to the ground.
*click* *clack* *click* *clack*
I felt a cold breeze hit me..I looked up and saw the sun setting,I picked up my pace to get home faster.
----
I took off my heels and was about to step on the doorstep of my house,until my phone rang.
I stopped and answered.
"Yeobosaeyo?"
"MyungMi-ah~!"It was my co-worker DaeMi.
"Neh..?"I had a monotone voice.

"Come back here at work!You've gotten a permanent job."
PERMANENT JOB!I gasped"Jinja?"
"Neh neh.Ppalli~"I hurriedly put my flats on and started to run speedwalk towards my work company.
----
I arrived right when the moonlight started to shine in my face.I entered the building and saw DaeMi with..is that Han Sung Soo,the CEO of PLEDIS Entertainment..!?
I walked to them and bowed"Annyeongha-.."
He interrupted me"Are you Kim MyungMi..?"I nodded"Neh..It's a pleasure to meet you."
He nodded"Well,you seem a bit young.Anyways~.."
Woah..change of mood.."I'd like you to work for my youngest rookie group,NU'EST."
OMFG!!IS HE SERIOUS!?
"J-Jinja..?"
He nodded while smiling"Neh.You'll start tomorrow since this Friday will be their performance at Inkiyago.."
I nodded"Neh."He looked at me with a serious expression"Do you think you'll be able to make new clothes for them in just two days..?"
I nodded while smiling"Neh,I can do it~!"He chuckled"So enthusiastic.I like,well see you tomorrow~!You'll also be meeting them."
...wha-...?
"Neh."He nodded and gave me a card"This is the place you must arrive at.Please be there before 11:35am."
Shoot I have school..well I can't miss an opportunity like this D:!!I'll have to skip..I nodded and he left.
I bowed and DaeMi hugged me"Congrats~!Also,good luck tomorrow~"I
I nodded and she let go of me.I bowed"Well,I need to get home now.Annyeong DaeMi Unnie."
I started walking home while making sure no one was following me.
----
I arrived at my house before the dawn[Hehe,INFINITE~] and locked the gates after entering.
I walked to the doorstep and took out my shoes.

I sighed while admiring my house where my parents died at..
"Umma..Appa..I miss you guys.."A tear streamed my cheek,but I wiped it away.
I went to my room and changed,ignoring the bows and such from the elders.
I lie down on my bed and set my alarm for 9:35am.I closed my eyes and before I knew it,I fell asleep.