My New Home

Kleptomaniac

"What's this?" I asked.

"Home." Youngjae replied with a smug grin on his face. My jaw dropped.

"Your manager seriously makes you guys live here?" I asked him, stunned. I thought only SM did that sort of thing...

"Oh, no! not literally home, this is just the place we like to sometimes hang out. We have an appartment down the road. This is just the place you'll be staying." My jaw dropped. I blinked as I saw a big flash coming from inside my new... home.

"Haha, got it Youngjae!" A short, curly blonde haired guy came out, holding a camera and a picture in his hands.

"Good job Zelo! Oh, Hani, you should have seen your face! No, you're gonna be living with us. Relax." I'm gonna... I'm seriously gonna...

The guy with the camera, 'Zelo', came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Yah! get off my sister you !" Youngjae yelled, pulling the guy off. But I don't see what his problem was, I mean, this guy looked more like a huge, really tall kid. The huge, really tall kid stepped back and smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Choi Jun Hong, but you can call me Zelo."  Haha, Jelo!

"Annyeonghaseyo Zelo. Hani imnida."

"YAY!!! Noona said my name!" Zelo paraded around me in circles. Until Youngjae pulled him away.

"Anyway, Hani, let's get going. I need to show you where you're gonna be living for the next... semester? Yeah, mum said around 6 months." Back up a second!

"Whoa whoa... whoa! Back up! mum told me a month! where did this 'semester' stuff come from? I have a life!"

Zelo perked up. "Where's noona going to be staying?"

"With us. Oh, and you're the same age. You can call her Hani."

Zelo jumped on me again. "Yay! Noona's gonna be staying with us!"

I quickly got him off me before Youngjae could tackle poor little Zelo. Wait, he's my age? but he looks, like... 14! Okay, over exageration, but he's so cute!

"How old are you Zelo?" I asked.

"16!" He replied.

"But how!? You're so damn cute!" I accidently yelled out loud. Zelo went all red, but he seemed to stand up taller as he jumped on me AGAIN. I'm getting sick of this... -.-'

"Noona thinks I'm cute!"

That was it for Youngjae.

~A few strangled Zelos later~

We finally managed to get in the car and headed off to the appartments. Zelo wanted to sit in my lap, but I had a limit.