Bs

Sistar~~
Bora slid soyus hand up her leg. Soyu took the opputunity and squeezed boras thigh and she moaned. Bora led soyus hand in between her thighs and stoked herself. She gripped one of the others fingers strongly and pushed it inside. -Aaaaaah!~ keep going. Keep, keep pushing in and out. Bora instructed the innocent Soyu. Or that was what she was before. Soyu kept pushing her finger in and out if bora, feeling strangly hot when she watched her fingers sliding in and out, hearing boras moans and feeling the hot liquid on her finger, dripping on her hand. It was amazing how much liquid that could come out. She ft especially hot thinking about the liquid. She took her finger out and looked at it, feeling it with her other fingers but then a drop fell on her face. She felt messy, sticky but instead of feeling bothered she liked the feeling. She stoked some on neck, cheeks, nose, belly until there was nothing left. -w-why did yyou stop? Don't! As Bora said don't she pinched soyus , hard. Soyu let out a scream of pain and pleasure and immediately went back to what she was doing before. -you like being dirty huh? Ill get you real dirty~ bora smirked. That made Soyu feel it again, that hot feeling. Bora reached over and under the bed, where she know her bandmate had some chocolate syrup for depressing times. Or when she got her period. Which, if you think about, is almost the same. She pulled up Soyus shirt and unclasped the bra, making soyus flow out. The s instantly perked from the cold. Bora laced a thick layer of syrup on each . She started kneading them hard. Ah, ah noo... Not so rough~ Bora started to play with her s, cupping them, squeezing them, pinching the s. She even bit one once. She jiggled them, made them bounce... -You're s are soo big and squeezable~ ah but you can't take it much longer. You got so just with me touching you? You like having me touch you in inappropriate places?~ you want me to them too right? Feeling my tounge on your , you hard... -yes!~~~~ me now! -a a, but you didn't say pleeeease~ bora the side of her big ies. -please master just me~