Surprises

Shock of my life

I made us some pancakes not bothering to ask what he preffered. HE got up and made himself a strawberry shake "try it" he handed me a glass smiling. I tasted it and It tasted really good wow I never new berries were this delicious. he smilied as he saw me gulping it down as its water. he was about to approach me when we heard a slam of a door. 

       " We're home little brother fish, now where's our breakfast?1?" Yesung said while walking towards me smiling with ryewook behind him. They were like my little brothers who I loved darely. Yesung father had taken him aways for a month and of course they took wookie with them or else Ye wasn't going. He doesn't like to do anything without him. They were the only 'boycouple' I knew that wasn't picked on..Noone dared to pick on them, aside from being rich, yesung was known to be crazy and will hurt anyone who  hurts him or some one he loved. Once a student saw wookie in the boys bathroom and pushed him into a wall and called him a , wookie left and simply told Ye what happened before the boy could apologize Ye sent him to the hospital with a broken arm. Not for calling his love a cause he knew there would be poeple who will but touching him is what tripped him off. Rumor had it kibum had a crush on wookie and got upset when he heard he was dating Yesung. We'll never really know cause kibum left the school due to his mistake.

                     We were having such fun catching up that I completely forgot about the gorgous guy just sitting there saying nothing and slowing drinking his shake. "Hi" wookie said without thinking suddenly. Yukkie just stared at him without saying anything..I noticed he was looking at his every detail his hair eyes liips and he even looked down. "what are you looking monkey" Ye snapped at him. Yukkie still haven't answered wookie but he didn't mind he just smilied sweetly at Ye. After a while hukkie got up and left leaving the three of us thier talking...we spoke for hours until it was night time we had dinnner with hukkie who i haven't seen since morning. After dinner my friends left saying goodbye. I would see them tomorrow morning at school.

                      I was really tired but then I remembered my friend who  haven't seen for the day..where was he? I filled a plate with food and took it to his room. He was there watching a movie laying on his bed. "here I brought you some food you must be starving!". I sat the food on his bed he took it with with alacrity. "why did you leave and act like that with my friends..I know yesug isn't the friendly type but wookie was being nice" I was kinda upset with his rude attitude he hadn't said excused either when he had left the table at breakfast. "I'm sorry your friends made me nervous thats all" he said simple why eating his food. "nervous how?" I asked while sitting on his bed. he looked at me different when he saw me sitting on his bed. I got up feeling uneasy but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

                     The phone rang I ran to answer it in the hall way." Hello".

               "Son its your father how are things with you and Huk?" he said concerned. I didn't know how to answer his question cause I myslef didn't even know if we were getting a long or not.

                 I snaped out of it and started acting it was all good."oh hey dad ermm Ya everything is fine we're havin a good time and he's excited for school tomorrow." I lied I haven't even mention school to him...But he must know he's going right??.

                 "thats great son..he's a bright kid like you he'll be fine and I also need to tell you we may have to stay another week here, work hasn't finished yet and Your mother is being held back with many surgery calls.".......... I sighned oh great another extra week with wierdo..any more wierdness he'll be completing with yesung..atleast I know yesung and he doesn't scare me like hukkie.

                   I just said ok and told them i love them and see them soon. I wanted to say more but I was being good and hukkie was homeless...So It would be mean of me to not want him here. I hung up and when i turned around there he was so close to me like he wants to make our one. "was that you dad?" I nodded and try to move away. "where are you trying go?" he asked in a playful manner like he was.......teasing me? ...huh?. i kept trying to move away but he would move, i was afraid to look him in the eye. He has such beautilf eyes so bright, very familiar..." Come i wanna see a movie with you." It sounded like a comman,but I protested and said I was sleepy. "I wasn't asking you to come in bed with me to see a movie.....I'm telling you I wanna see one.....with you". He held on to my hand and pulled me in to his room and closed the door. My heart started to beat so fast I was ready to past out. He put on some english movie. huh? how are we to understand this?. "it's in english!." He nodded and smilied at me. He climbed into his bed staring at me.. "Aren't you coming in?" he talks to me so teasly it confuses me..I climbed in without thinking he moved the covers, we just sat there watching the movie. I sat like a pin affraid to move or talk. I felt him coming closer and closer. "what are you doing?." He didn't answer I started to feel uneasy. He came so close if I moved we'll touch. "You smell really good hae, you know that?." I was dumbstuck I didn't know what to say or do.. MY father said to be nice to him does this include beng nice also??.

                    I felt him kiss my neck. I got so scared, before I knew i jult to the door to run, He flew off the bed so fast he slammed me againt the door and turned me around. He was closer than usaul. My breathing was so heavy if he was against I would have fell. " why are you always running fish?. I thought how you didn't have a GF you liked 'other'things." He smiled at me. The fisrt time I noticed he has a gummy smile and its the first time he looked......sorta....gently.

                             "I'm not gay eunhyuk. I already told you I choose to not have a girl friend." I tried to keep my voice even but it broke out. He teased and flirted with our noises and lips. I swear I was about to pass out! I felt my legs getting weak. Why was this happening was it just my hormones as a human?? Or ......Was I actually attracted to this guy??.. Oh god no!!. " I never said you were donghae..I just think you can pull it off." Was that to be a compliment?. I pleaded for him to stopped but he wouldn't he kissed me on my neck and started on it. He slowly made his way to my lips and gently kisses me. I was still slammed to the door pinned by his body. I was afriad to move so I let him do what he wanted. He continues to kiss me getting a little more rough, my lips we starting to hurt cause he was pressing so hard. "Why aren't you kissing me back fishy?" He actually looked a bit upset..was he really upset??. He asked again but i still didn't answer. I was so frozen, never have I been this close to someone before. He put his hands under my t-shirt and passed them all over me. He continues to kiss my neck once again using his tongue. He probably got so upset from me being limb to his touch.That he pushes away from me, open his bedroom  door and told me to leave. I obeyed instantly and left quickly to my room. I crawled into bed and try to process what the hell had just happened?.

                 I woke up clumsy took a shower and went to the kitchen to see that hukkie was already there. He made me a milke shake and handed it to me." Come on kangin is waiting." He said while still drinking his shake. He speaks as though I'm the visitor and he lives here. I must admit he was very dominant and a bit demanding. 

                We got to school he had his time talbe everything to know where to go. I asked if he needed help and just said no. I left him and was leaving to my class when i saw Yuri through the glass widow peeping at someone through a smaller window. I ran up to her to hug her. I guess I scarred her cause she jumped and held herself back from screaming." hae you scared me like hell goshh!!" SHe said while catching her breath. I laughed a little at how cute she looked and learned up to the window to see what she was peeping at.She tried to stop me but what i saw surprised me silly that I almost fell from the little stoge she was using to see in the girls locker room. There was gayoon half changing her clothes. Was yuri peeping at her??. "Yuri were you.....peeping at her?" She got so embarassed her cheeks turned red and she ran off. I ran after her. She ran in to a back room where kids just go to hang out, and can lock it for thier privacy. She locked it behind us and began crying while curled up into a ball, he eyes were so watery and red she acted as though she just comitted a crime or something. "baby its okey to have feeling for her. There's nothing wrong with it." I smilied sweetly she looked so broken, I just wanted to bring gayoon and make them a couple. I was trying really hard to make her feel better but she was really sad and crying that her eyes looked like they were tomatoes.

                    "It's not ok hae,its not. I know nothing is wrong with being gay I turned like this about a year ago. Gayoon is a lesbian she dated girls already. But She never once looked at me....once" She burst down crying again.Wait why didn't she tell me she was gay? and for a year now?? And I didn't know gayoon was a lesbi Oh maybe i didn't noticed. ": Well try talking to her. It's better than spying." I try to say to make it sound funny. She giggled a little and continued explaning.

                      "Do you remember the begining of last year when I left to a trip with my mom?. And I told you i used to see this girl at a store all the time selling pretty jewlery.? I used to go there just to see her.....everyday I would go until my time there was over and My mom and I came back here. When school started back I realized that girl was going this school. The reason I never noticed was because she had died her hair blonde and wore very little makeup that time. She was in the cheer squard. I almost died when i reconized her. But she never even made eye contact with me. I was so excited when I got in i would have finally be close to her to talk to her. I care for alot hae. She's so sweet. To others anyway." She looked so crushed by that last part. I did remember her telling me about the girl but I never took as Her being gay always as he just liking to see the girl. How could I have not seen the pain my best friend was in?1?. uhg I'm so stupid.

                     It was already luch time with all the time we were away I forgot we were still at school. Yuri had to go to cheer pratice I hugged and kissed her and told her it was okey. And to eat cause after all it was lunch time. I went to sit at my table where yesung and wookie were. Yesung wearing a black jacket over his uniform as always. He seem to always love to wear black. Wookie of course followed all rules of this school. It surprises me they work. After a while shindong and his friend eetuek came to sit with his. They smiled kindly and we all started to talk, when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey donghae. how was you weekend?" The pretty plae face girl said while sitting next to eetuek. I smilied sweetlely and told her it was fun. I didn't know what else to say seeing how eetuek was there. He didn't seem to care that she was speaking to me. I wonder what was their relationship.

                   I made my way to my car only to see yuri talking to this goerguos person. Why were they talking to eachother?. "hey guys what your talking about.?" I said causally as possible. they both smile at me.Whats with them?. Yuri kissed me goodbye and I saw hukkie staring at her when she did. I got in to the car and we drove off. kangina doesn't say much, and hukkie wasn't talking. For some reasone I just wanted to talk. But the drive was short and we went inside I went straight to my room and felt someone follow. "how come you and her never became more than friends?" I guessed that he was implying to yuri. SO i simply said. "We don't see each other that way, thats all." I waited for him to respond while I was getting ready to take a shower. But he didn't . I turned around to see him sitting on my bed learning his back on my bed head. I walked over to him mindlessly and asked why he was the way he was. His answer stunned me. "I like you why else you think babo." he says while smiling sweetly at me. I try to say something but i was left dumd again. He came in closer and kissed my lips. I find myself never pushing away, was that a sign.? He continued to kiss me and pulled me in. I only had on my school pant I had already taken off my shirt. before I knew it he had his hand wrapped around me still learning against the bed head. He kissed my lips and slowly began using his tongue. WHY was i allowing this???. He was so beautiful and irrisitable that I just got lost in the feeling. Things went on cause before I knew it he was on top of me kissing me eagerly.