Chapter one.

Something is Wrong about Him

Chapter 1.

 

 

 Kris went back home only to be greeted by his younger brother, Luhan. Kris was tired and disappointed that he let that boy go without knowing his name. It was a perfect day for him until he met that 'angel' . He couldn't stop thinking about him and Kris kind of felt weird.

" Hey Krissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~ " Luhan hugged his older brother and grinned. The hug almost killed the older brother. He was glad Luhan didn't call him by his name 'cause he was too tired to argue with him not to call him his real name.

" Yeah,hey," Kris pushed his brother's arms away from his body and made his way to his room. Luhan frowned at his action and just slumped on the couch. He was asking himself why his older brother always treats him like that when he didn't do anything wrong to him,or... Did he? He couldn't care less anyway. His favourite show appeared on the TV and he forgot about the matter in seconds.

Kris,on the ther hand, was on his bed, staring at the ceiling while recalling the moment he met the beautiful boy. He sighed and decided to go to sleep, it wasn't late but he felt tired. There's school tomorrow anyway. He let his eyelids close and then he drifted to dreamland..

The next day, Kris woke up early. He took a quick shower and continued with his daily routine. Kris made his way downstairs only to smell an addicting food's smell. He shoved food down his throat and mumbled a low 'thank you' to his brother who made the breakfast. Well,Luhan and Kris lived alone after their parents went overseas.

He slung his backpack on his shoulder and walked to the school. He had felt kinda weird since this morning. He was abnormally excited to go to school today. As if something will happen. He really didn't know and wanted to find out why he has this feelings today. It was 7 : 45 am now. Class starts at 8 am, so Kris decided to walk around the school maybe for the tenth time this year. Well,he has extra time,so why not? His eyes fell on a familiar figure. 'He looks familiar..' Kris thought quietly in his head. 'AH! It's my angel! Wait,my?' Kris shook his head and approached his angel. 

" Hi," Kris started and the boy looked his way and bit his lower lip. He pushed his glasses further up his nose. "U-Um,hey.." And it went awkward for the few minutes ( Which sounded like years had passed for both ) A guy ran toward the 'angel'.

" Chanyeol ah! I've just known. Why didn't you tell us before?!" Another boy was involved who had angry aura around him. The boy whose name is Chanyeol tilted his head toward Kris and bit his lip. " Ahahahaha! Tell you what? Let's go,class will start soon! Bye... Uhm," 

'So his name is Chanyeol.. Ah,he hides something?' Kris furrowed his eyebrows while thinking. " Uhm, m-may I know your n-name?" Chanyeol tilted his head to the side quizzily.

'Why does he stutter whenever he talks to me?' Kris thought but nevertheless,he still answered. "... Kris." Kris smiled at his cuteness. " I'm Chanyeol.. U-Um,g-gotta go!" Chanyeol smiled a bit and waved goodbye to Kris. Kris nodded and went to his class. The class went by like a flash,because he kept thinking about Chanyeol. He sighed and walked out the classroom to the cafetaeria. Kris was looking around , not to his friends , but for Chanyeol. 

'Where is he?' He couldn't see someone with slightly curled hair. He went out to the garden of the school and thought ' Why didn't I notice him before?' Kris pushed the thoughts away and looked around here too. He saw someone who was his hair and sighing. Kris noticed it was Chanyeol. Chanyeol then pulled out his phone and made a phone call. Chanyeol was nodding and sighing for more than 100th times. After finishing the call, he took his spectacled off and massaged the bridge of his nose ; he looked tired. Kris didn't know why but he felt sad when he saw him like that. 

However, he saw something shiny in Chanyeol's eyes but he couldn't make it because Chanyeol put his freaking glasses again. "What are you doing here?" Chanyeol looked at Kris' way with a stare. 'He stopped stuttering.' Kris thought with a smile but then it faded away when Chanyeol came to him and raised an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you going to answer me? Are you stalking me?"

"U-Uh? Stalk?! N-No! I was just looking around here because the cafeteraia was crowded and I needed to take some breath. So... I saw you here." Good job Kris, you have just made so obvious that he was lying. Chanyeol surprisingly nodded. "Okay.. Since we are here now.. Why don't we just sit here and talk? Eat a bit?" He smiled brightly suddenly. 'Where did that come from? He was just all tired and ... Such a weird kid.' Kris smiled when he saw Chanyeol's bright smile. It looked creepy yet so cute to Kris. Kris thinks everything is cute about this boy.

Kris nodded then they both sat down on the green soft grass. Chanyeol inhaled deeply and looked up at the sky. " You have a deep voice which doesn't match your face. But it's cute." Kris didn't know why but he had the urge to say that. He now felt embarrassed for blurting this sentence out. Chanyeol looked at Kris and laughed. " Getting used to this. Thank you, I guess," Chanyeol pursed his lips in thin line then lied down completely to the grass. Kris found Chanyeol's laugh is amusing. It's pretty nice to hear his laugh every morning, don't you think?

Chanyeol closed his eyes and after a short while, Kris felt Chanyeol's breath gt steady. That means that he slept. 'Wow,that was fast. I take forever to sleep,' Kris chuckled quietly at his own lame joke. Kris wanted to move the sleeping boy's glasses. He really wanted to. He pushed his hand to the boy's spectacles and removed it as carefully as he can not to wake the other up. Kris scratched the back of his neck as he waited the ther to wake up. He really ,really wanted to see Chanyeol's eyes. 

Kris looked at his wrist-watch and there is 10 minutes left until lunch ends. He shook Chanyeol slightly, then started to shake him a bit wildly after that he didn't get any respond. He sighed as the other stirred a bit before sitting up,rubbing his eyes. 'Kyeopta.. He looks really cute right now. I don't know if I can take it.' Kris smiled at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol opened his eyes fully now and Kris got a better look to Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol has green eyes. Kris widened his eyes 'How the did he hide these pretty eyes behind his glasses?! I mean... Glasses change eyes color? What the..' Kris was still in daze.

" What is it,Kris? Uh,something is wrong.. KRIS,where is my glasses?!" He covered his eyes and starts biting his lip hardly. "Kris,please.. J-Just give it back!" Kris blinked few times before handing him the thing Chanyeol wanted slowly. " I-I.. " Chanyeol sighed. " Busted," He muttered softly.

" How? What? " Kris asked in confusion. " Just forget everything now,Kris. Class will start! Bye!"

Little did they know,they had the same class now.

Chanyeol was running his hand through his hair few times now while Kris was watching his every little movement from the start of the class. He was still thinking of how the hell did Chanyeol.. See, he can't even make an understandable words. Chanyeol bit his lip and Kris looked at Chanyeol that moment. Kris knew Chanyeol is tired,but at the same time, he didn't know why he is caring much about that boy. It was weird that he has just met him and he started caring about him.

Kris went home that day with a smile. He even hugged Luhan back, of course,Luhan was shocked. Anyone would have the same reaction if he was in his shoes. After eating,Kris slept… dreaming about  the green-eyed ( Not to mention that his eyes are really mesmerizing ) boy,Chanyeol.

First chapter is up! Hope you enjoyed it. Yes,it is short.. Next time it'll be Chanyeol's POV! And I did not reread so sorry for any mistakes!

Love,me! :P