Chapter 3

SM Undercover Idols

 

 

The other way around

It was an beautiful morning filled with the smell off flowers. You could hear children playing around, the business man making is way to his work and the students going to school. But, it was not a beautiful day for the idols off SM. Ever since the big meeting, rumors began to spray around trough the office. You could say that it was a virus, within a few hours all the people from SM knew that Yunho, Donghae, Victoria and Yoona were missing.  According to some people, they sued SM and where going to JYP or YG. Or, Victoria and Yunho fell in love and so was Donghae and Yoona , they decided to get married and get children. But, that was the weirdest rumor.

The people who are the most concern one where off course the group members. Some couldn’t sleep at night at all, SooYoung, who is know to be the number one Shikshin off SND, didn’t eat anything since last night. Even Changmin was getting frustrated that he didn’t saw his band member.

Everyone was at the canteen discussing this absorbed matter.

‘’ I am getting afraid ‘’ Krystal started ‘’ We don’t even know where they are. What if something terrible happened ‘’

‘’ It is going to be all right. I promise ‘’ Taeyeon said confident but, everybody knew she was lying

Lee Sooman entered the canteen and was ensuring everybody that nothing happened and they should continue their schedule. But, not telling anything about them was breaking the limits off some people. In this case the calmest person.

‘’Sir, this is going too far! ‘’ Seohyun suddenly angry shouted ‘’It has been one day already and you didn’t inform us about their whereabouts. They are our group members, if anything happen to them, we should at least know about it!’’

Everyone’s eyes widen and they were now looking at Seohyun. They were all simply amazed. It was the first time that the decent, innocent maknae off SNSD so spoke to Lee Sooman. Out off nowhere Siwon joined her ‘’ She is right! We let this matter multiple time go but, this is truly going too far! ‘’  his voice was angry but, if you were listen carefully he wasn’t angry. He was just concern.

 Lee Sooman was looking at the people in the canteen. He knew that they were tired. He took the remote from his bodyguard and pressed number one on the big TV.

What they saw where them. They were sleeping, not knowing what was going on around the office. All of them seemed so peace full.

‘’ What does this supposed to mean ‘’ Luna carefully asked, not trying to sound rude.

‘’ This is where they are. You won’t see them in 6 months ‘’ Lee Sooman’s face was now deadly serious ‘’ And this is everything you may know ‘’

Lee Sooman and the rest off the staffs left. Leaving the idols completely in shock.

 


Authors Note : This Chapter may seems like nothing but, it is kind off important because i want to make clear that Lee Sooman does not tell the whole plan to either Yunho, Donghae, Vicoria and Yoona or the other idols ( Yes, LSM has a sort off back-up plan ). Also SM is kind off a chaos now and the idols are not really happy, you could also see the strong relationship between eacht other. I want to make that clear so i put an sort, apart chapter for it.