[Sooyoung (Sooyoung and Youngguk) ] Backstage love

Songs Of My Life , Chapters of My Days. [ One Shots Collections]

June 2 , Sunday , 8.45Pm , Waiting Room

Its the nth time since i saw you backstage and once again , Fate has came between us , allowing us to meet once more at Macau for the K-Pop Nation together with SHINee Sunbae , U Kiss sunbae and most importantly SNSD sunbae ..or should i say Sooyoung noona . Wait , aren't we the same age? -laughs- but still , i just love seeing your smile and hearing your laughter.  And No , im not a stalker like what i was featured in Jieun's Going Crazy.  Im just a big fan of you , but i don't think you'll even notice me ... -sighs- I just hope you'll notice me like how you notice other people . 

"YONGGIE YOUNGGUK!" BAP's manager called out for him " UP NEXT ! QUICK! " 

"ALRIGHT !" I answered out loud and finish off my diary before tearing it into pieces and throwing it into the dustbin . 

I just wanna tell you how much i love you , and wished you loved me the way i love you 

-----------

SNSD members walked down to the backstage and cheered BAP who was going to perform next . The moemnt when Sooyoung and yongguk's eye contact made together , the moment seems to stop , Every single detail was so clear . The audience was cheering , the sweat was dripping down our faces due to the extreme heat and the continuously staring increase our heartbeat by alot . For that short 3 seconds , everything seems to slow down , the only thing in the eyes was each other who was shining brightly .The 3 second seems like they have known each other for a long time . 

"Move it ! You're jamming the place younggie! " Hyoyeon broke thir momentem 

"HUh?" Both Sooyoung and Youngguk responded since their nicknames was the name " Younggie" 

"You! CHOI SOOYOUNG ! MOVEE " Hyoyeon pushed the blushing Sooyoung into the waiting room while Youngguk had a huge smile plastered on his face. 

"Looks like hyung is in love ~ " Zelo teased youngguk as he was walking beside him . 

"Oh shut up Pink bunny . Im going to complain to Sunny Noona that you bullied me" Youngguk warned the pink bunny who was now far far away from him . "Idiot -laughs.-" 

"Hey! Yo! EVERYBODY! WHATSUPP! " Youngguk shouted into his mike and their fans started cheering loudly.  

-------- 

Meanwhile , waiting room

"Wow, how tidy can here be . " Tiffany look at the messy waiting room which was being used by BAP just now. 

"I Know right? " Jessica agreed with tiffany and check her UFO . "Its a long time since we have replied our fans UFO post to us" 

"Can't be blamed . " Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and focus on her magazine while Yuri was busy finishing her own school homework report . Yoona was taking a nap since she as wore out from all her schedules , Sunny was busy spazzing about how cute Zelo is . 

5minutes later....

"Hey , has anyone seen sooyoung?"  Seohyun suddenly spoke which gained her unnie's attention . 

--------------
Meanwhile , Backstage . A/N : Backstage and Waiting Room is different >< 

"Hey Whatsupp!! " Youngguk shouted into his mike " How's Everyone ! " 

"GOOOOD! " Their fans answered loudly back , waving their fan sticks and cards of BAP members .

"So , Is there anyone who wants to ask any of these oppas question before we start our performance? We have 10minutes freee time yawww! " Daehyun asked in a cute way to their fans. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ME!!!" Everyone raised their hands up high .

"Put your hands up highhhh! " youngguk rap in his husky voice which melted his fans. 

"Me" Sooyoung who was hiding behind the curtain silently while watching them perform . But what she didnt notice was that Him Chan was actually looking at her all the time . "You! " Zelo turl his mike in circles before picking a lucky fan . 

"me?" The fan in pink shirt asked in shock .

 "Yeap you  , Up the stage here " Zelo smiled.

Then fan immediately ran up the stage without noticing the stairs on the stage which she accidentally trip but Youngguk hold her hands tight preventing her from kissing the floor . 

"Eeesh .! " Sooyoung rolled her eyes , turned and walk away in jealousy .  

"Noon-! "Himchan suddenly spoke which cause everyone to stare at him weirdly "Noona , are you alright?" he walked towards the fan quickly and asked her so that the atmosphere would change. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaa! He's so cutee! " Fans started cheering and screaming again . 

"What's with you?" Youngguk raise his eyebrows and ask him softly. 

"I saw Sooyoung Noona behind the curtain just now , and she look kinda sad or angry or jealous when you held the Fan's hand. " Himchan whispered back to him before they started to ask the question  . 

"Oh god....." Youngguk eye's widen and turned behind to look at the empty curtain  . 

-------------
Meanwhile WaitingRoom

"fine Fine , Have more skinships with your fans. Why am i even bothering? TskTsk . Choi Sooyoung, get a grip of yourself.  He is nothing . He doesn't even cares about you. Most importantly , you two are not a couple . Why are you so worked up ? Chill sooyoung .. Chill. " Sooyoung mumbled to herself before slamming the door shut which she might accidentally slammed it too loud since everyone was staring at her , shocked. 

"Ohh there she is . " Taeyeon did some kind of actions and rolled her eyes. 

"Do you know how long we have been looking for you ? " Jessica reprimanded her . 

"Sorry then , im back . Tadahhh . " Sooyoung bowed to Jessica and went to the couch and lie down on Hyoyeon's lap. 

"What's wrong younggie? " Hyoyeon could sense that sooyoung isnt feeling that great since she is a hyper kid. 

"I don't know hyo.... " Sooyoung closed her eyes and place her hands over her eyes. 

"Its okayy . " Hyoyeon smiled and pat her head softly . 

"Hyo , have you ever like someone but then you know it is impossible to be with the person but you still continue to like the person . And when he interacts with a girl , you'll get jealous for no reasons and feels stupid of yourself ? " Sooyoung suddenly asked her . 

"Hmm...good question . Yes i have. But then it died out . As in the love died out after i found out that he actually still likes his ex girlfriend still. " Hyoyeon answered in a sad way  

"Awww , Hyo.." Sooyoung look at her in a pitiful look . 

"Ahah , Its alright. Its in the past already ~ " Hyoyeon smiled , trying to bring the mood back . " So , are you in love? Who? " 

"I--- " Sooyoung was cut off. 

"Wait..Let me guess. Hmmm... Siwon?" Hyoyeon guessed.

"What? AHah Nahh. He's like my big brother " Sooyoung smiled and shake her head

After a few guesses , Hyoyeon still couldn't get the correct guy . 

"Bang Young Guk . " Sunny suddenly sat in front of sooyoung and said.

'How did you know?" Sooyoung shot up and sat straight with her shocking expression on her face. 

"him? Bang Young Guk from BAP? "Hyoyeon tilt her head and asked Sooyoung once again. 

Sooyoung could only nod her head . "Stupid isnt it?"  

"Who says? '  Sunny got abit annoyed. " Then what about me and Zelo? " 

"True.....But then at least you two know that you like each other. I doubt Young guk knows that i like him also . And there's no way of me being with him . Every fans think that he and Jieun is a much better couple ." Sooyoung sighed and look down on the ground . 

"You can change that isnt it? " Sunny  asked her. 

"How can i?" Sooyoung looked at sunny in doubt,

"Confess to him . " Sunny smiled . 

--------

After BAP finish their performance, it was time for SHINee to perform and just nice , SNSD and BAP waiting room are the same . Bap memebers greeted their sunbae with respect and went to their side of the room and sat down . 

Zelo went to find Sunny and Hyoyeon , while Hyoyeon doesn't want to bother Sooyoung and besides, she only knows Zelo in BAP . Sooyoung was left alone sitting on the couch and Youngguk went to sit on the couch on their side which was directly facing her . 

"Omo " Sunny mouthed as she saw Sooyoung and Youngguk looking at each other in the eyes. 

"Looks like they are in love isnt it? " Zelo said . 

"Yeahh , but then Sooyoung thinks that Youngguk doesn't like her and wouldn't like her. " Hyoyeon answered to Zelo .

"She's such a stupid yet cute girl " Sunny laughed ." I bet Youngguk is the same isnt it ? " 

"True . Youngguk hyung likes Sooyoung Noona , Its so obvious. But yeah , they have the same thoughts. " Zelo nodded and pouted " How i wish hyung can get Sooyoung Noona so that i wouldnt get harrassed everyday to listen to his sad love story . " 

"Awww , my pink bunny is being harrassed ? Noona give you some medicine of hugs" Sunny hugged zelo which made Hyoyeon's hair stands .. Its was too cheesy for her. 

"Hmmm hi ." Youngguk mouthed to Sooyoung who was blushing real badly. 

"Hi . " Sooyoung mouthed back anxiously . "Get a grip of yourself sooyoung ! " She mentally hit herself.

Youngguk smiled and focuz back on his music sheet . 

Aish , sooyoung . You're such a failure.  Can't even get his attention . Sooyoung sigh and walked out of the waiting room . 

"Hyung ! " Zelo rushed to Youngguk and whispered him something which immediately cause him to ran after Sooyoung. 

"Woah , what did you tell him ? " Sunny looked at him in curiousity. 

"Ohh , nothing much . Just told him that Sooyoung was running a high fever and might faint whenever if she is by herself and if she falls over the railing , its the end for her already . " Zelo nodded and shrugged her shoulders. 

"Whatt?" Sunny gasped in shock. "Yaah! " 

"Waeee noonaaa? ' Zelo used is aegyo attack on Sunny . " I just wanted him to grab the chance he can get before he lose it. "

--------- 
Just the 2 Younggies 

"Sooyoung ! " Youngguk dashed out of the waiting room to find Sooyoung leaning against the wall with her legs tugged close to her and her head facing the floor. "Sooyoung! " 

"huh? " Sooyoung look up , finding a panting Youngguk in front of her, sweating alot. 

"Are you alright? " He immediately hugged her tightly and nagged at her " You must feel so weak right now isnt it? Aish , You should know your own body better! If you are having a high fever , you should be at the dorm or the waiting room resting instead of coming out by yourself isnt it! What is you accidentally faint and fall over the railing ! How is your members , your fans going to react! What if you die , do you know i much i would be affected !Do you know how much you meant to me! Eish , you stupid girl ! You should be resting isnt it! " And he lets go of her hugged only to find a shock but happy sooyoung staring at him  . 

"Are you mad? Why are you so happy? " He touched her forehead which made her blush until her cheek was tomato red. "Wait... you aren't having a fever isnt it? ....."  

"No..im not... " Sooyoung shoke her head slowly. 

"Damn it , that zelo . " Youngguk mumbled softly and rub his neck in embarrassment. "So....how's life...." 

"-laughs- " Sooyoung hugged him this time ."So that means , even if im not sick , whatever you say is still valid? " 

"Yes ! Definitely ! Its from the bottom of my heart. "  Youngguk blushed and look down on the floor. "Then....how do you feel about me...what if im sick? ' 

"I would be the same as you . " Sooyoung smiled at him .. 

"Means..you .... me...." Youngguk was speechless . 

"Yes , means i like ..wait no .. I love you . " sooyoung kiss him on the lips which he responded back the kiss. 

Who knows , finally after so long. They have known each other loves and had eventually tie a knot together with each other. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry , this is so crappy >< 

Comment and subscribe ~