Mirror in front of you

Match Made In Heaven

"Lady Ji Eun, your alarm is ringing~" 20 maids and 10 butlers said in chorus as they watched their sleeping master all curled up on her bed.

"5 more minutes please~" her voice was blurry because of the pillow covering her face.

All of them went outside and waited at her front door. "Ugh~ I was having a good dream! Now it's a bad reality..."


-

"Master Joong Ki, your breakfast is ready~" 2 maids reminded as they stare at their cute master curled up on his bed.

"5 more minutes please~"

The 2 of them went outside with giggles as they waited outside his door. " I wish I didn't wake up. Now I arrived at the bad reality..."


-

Ji Eun skipped inside the hallway, earning stares from the other students.

"A new student?"

"Who's that girl?"

"She's kinda cute~"

"What a natural beauty!"

"Oh I so envy her!"

"Cheerful too!"

"Hey, let's talk to her about it.."


-

Joong Ki walked along the hallway with his killer smile, his hands in his pockets, with a large amout of students staring at him.

"Oh my gosh! Who's that guy??"

"I guess he's a new student"

"Why are new students cute these days?"

"I know right!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna faint at that smile of his!"

"What about it?"

"A kingka?"

"It suits the other girl."


-

"You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. Oh~"

Soft claps were heard from behind. Ji Eun turned around and saw her classmates giving her a round of applause. This made her cute smiling face changed into a straight face.

"You have a really unique voice, Ji Eun'sshi!"

She bowed with in a horizontal line. "We'd like to speak to you later at the cafeteria, will that be okay with you?" they asked with a y voice.

Ji Eun nodded with an unexpressionless face. "Okay, see ya!", they waved.

Ji Eun continued singing when they were out of sights. "I'll just do this once."


-

Joong Ki was earning stares from every girl in the classroom because of his bubbly self throughout the whole lesson.

The bell rang and most of them ran out before the teacher did. "I EXPECT your homework done by tomorrow, pupils!"

Joong Ki jumped from his seat with a grin, "De Seosaengnim!"

The teacher warmly smiled at him as she went to her next class.

"Joong Ki oppa!" a girl voice called.

Joong Ki thought it wasn't him so he continued walking through the hallway with his hands on his pocket. He suddenly felt arms wrapped around his muscular arms. "Oppa! I was calling you!", the girl pouted.

He flinched at the girl clinging on him, flirting with him. "We have something to discuss with you at the cafeteria later, okay?"

Joong Ki looked away in thought as he came up with something. He faced her from expressionless face to prince like smile, "Anything for you my lady."

The girls squealed especially the girl who Joong ki's holding hands with. The girl held her face as she stated while blushing, "Oh stop it, oppa! You're making my face heat up!"

Joong Ki's face twitched a little so they wouldn't notice. He let go of her hand as he bowed down to her, "I'll be waiting for you at the cafeteria then."

"O-Of course!", she responded. As they walked through the hallway, the girl's legs went wobbly as her face burned up like never before. When they were out of sight, Joong Ki's act turned off as his killer smile became a horizontal line. "I don't feel like going with her.."


-

"Ji Eun'sshi! Over here!", a voice called. Ji Eun looked at their direction and all eyes were on her.

"Is she the new student?"

"Wow.. she's really pretty"

"I heard she can sing well too!"

"Really!?"

Ji Eun walked over to them but now with a smile plastered on her face. "What was it you want to talk about?"

The other girls who are not her classmates, eyed her from head to toe and was completely mesmerized at her baby face. "How cute. If she's really good at singing then she should have a competition with me in order for her to replace my position as queenka.", the girl with a blonde hair declared.

"Queenka..?", Ji Eun wondered. "Of course Ji Eun'sshi can do it!", one of them exclaimed. "But.. there's no way she can beat Suzy unnie..", the other girl whispered loudly.

"That's right! She might be cuter than me, but can someone beat me in any singing competition??", she smirked devilishly.

A girl went closer to Ji Eun and whispered to her, "That might be a problem.. Whenever she entered a competition, she never fails to win."

Ji Eun had enough. Ji Eun planned on standing up when someone caught her attention from behind. She turned around only to be faced by...


-

"Oppa!~" a large amount of girls squealed. Joong Ki flinched on his spot. He already recognized one person's voice there.

Joong Ki walked towards them and stared at the girl from ealier. "What was your name earlier?", he asked with a seductive voice.

The girl can't help but giggle as she responded, "I'm In Na, Yoo In Na."

Joong Ki nodded as his eyes went towards the other girls, making him forget the girl's name again. A girl nudged the girl infront of him and she finally regained conciousness.

"Oh! I forgot! We're here to discuss to you about something really special..", she said as she looked at the girls.

Joong Ki looked at them with an innocent look, "What that might be?"

 

-

 

"Eh..? Why oppa?", In Na asked with a fail aegyo.

"Sorry my ladies but those kind of things are not my reasons for transferring here.", he explained as he took a sip from his apple juice.

"But don't you want to be popular?", another girl asked.

"I have no intentions of being a kingka. In my opinion, those kind of things are only in your hands and haste, is not evel legal in this school.", he said and makes a turn.

"But..!"

Joong Ki is now faced with a girl, not just around his age, but someone he sees whenever he stares at his own mirror.

 

-

 

Ji Eun was also astonished at the person in front of her. Was this an illusion? Her eyebrows met and so did the person in front of her. She backed off at the same time with him until they heard a voice.

"Hey, are you twins??"