[DRABBLE] ANGEL

Angel

He was standing nervously at the end of the aisle, waiting for his bride..

 

How breath-taking she would look today?

He always said he loved her bareface the most.

That she was prettiest at that state.

He remembered how touched he was seeing her bareface for the first time.

A sign that she trusted him enough to reveal her insecurities...

 

The long awaited time has come

You've heard my deepest feelings for you

Maybe we had no other choice but to love since the start

 

And a sign that she also had the same feeling as him.

That night, he recalled with  a foolish grin unconciously  plastered on his face, he had to sum up every ounce of his courage to confess and make her his.

 

He felt like he was the happiest man alive when she said yes..

But he was wrong..

 

He felt happier when she accepted his marriage proposal.

Oh...now he thought  he's wrong again, as he finally saw her walking down the aisle gracefully with eyes which looking at him with happiness and love.

 

He felt like he owned the world..

 

You are wearing a bright wedding dress

 

He reached out his trembling hands to her.

Trying to mouth a compliment to her, but he was too awestruck to even utter a word.

Somehow it felt unreal that she finally belonged to him, fully..

 

My trembling hearts seems like it'll explode

 

The vows are spoken.

They are pronounced as husband and wife.

 

I slip a ring onto your fourth finger

 

As he slipped the ring to her ring finger, he's reminded of his promise to always stay beside her, being her strength. A promise that they'll always be together. How contented he is now that he's finally able to fulfil his promise.

As he saw her slipping his ring to his ring finger with adorable blushed cheeks and shy smile, he promised that he'll do anything within his power to make her happy, always.. And being her strength forever..

 

I will always be your strength

I promise you that you are my everything

 

Locking his eyes with hers, slowly he lifted her chin and kissed her tenderly..

Amidst the roaring clapping and cheering from his brothers, her sisters, and their family, he mouthed to her, "I love you, my angel.."

 

As usual, she replied him chicly, "Yes, i'm your angel.."

 

Both then chuckled at the memory of his first confession song and her response to it, years ago, when their story just began.

 

You are my angel, I'm your guardian angel

No matter what happens, I won't hurt you

I promise you, when you come to me

I'll make you happy