Misunderstanding.

Stormy Weather

Your P.O.V

"I hate you!"  I screamed as I shut the door to our bedroom on my boyfriend's face. I then locked the door and lay on my bed while I was trying hard not to listen to his begging outside.

"Hye Mi-ah, you can't do this to me. Please, unlock the door. Let's talk about this." These were my boyfriends cries to me. 

I was lying on my bed, limp from what I saw a while ago.

 

Flashback.

I was sitting on our couch watching t. v., munching on chips while waiting for my boyfriend to come back from the kitchen.

It was just an ordinary Friday night for us. It was Movie Night actually. We have this rule that every Friday night we'd spend hours just watching movies and cuddling with each other in the living room couch. I know we're so childish, but I just love the way he makes everything so perfect even though if it's so simple. Example: Movie Night.

But it would never be just another ordinary movie night. Do you want to know why?

Well, while I was sitting on the couch I heard his phone ring. "Oppa~ Saranghae. <3"

I blushed hearing that it's still the same message tone ever since the time we started being a couple.

Out of curiosity I checked his phone to check who it was. I was expecting it to be SeHun or another Exo Member.

But when I looked at who sent the message I was shocked to see: Krystal

What shocked me even more was her message: "LuHan Oppa~ When are you coming over? I miss you. <3"

And I was like WHAT THE HELL?! And as if it was such great timing LuHan came in the room and dropped the bottles of soda in his hands.

"What is the meaning of this?!!" I threw his phone to him, which he caught immediately. His eyes widened when he read the message.

"Jagi, you don't understand-" He started but I cut him off, not wanting to hear what he has to say.

I ran to our bedroom and locked the door.

End of flashback.

I was lying on the bed lifelessly, body still limp from all the crying.

Until the begging and knocking came to a stop, for a moment it was quiet. TOO QUIET. 

Then I heard a 'click' signaling that the door has been unlocked. "Fish."  I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting about the spare key to our room that we keep in the kitchen.

Before I could run to the door I see LuHan's face in front of me. He was kneeling on the floor beside the bed, staring at me deeply. I could see that his cheeks were tear-stained, his eyes were red too. Probably from crying too. 

I was going to turn to the other side of the bed, making my back face him but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrists.

"Hye-mi, I can explain. You really don't understand, just listen to me." He begged. I just glared at him and turned making my back face him.

"Get out." I told him. He sighed then went out. "You'd really think that you're acting foolish, if only you would just listen to me." He then slammed the door close.

I started crying again frustrated, I started clutching on to the bed sheets to let out my anger but it wasn't enough. An idea popped inside my head, I looked up and there it was. On the upper-right corner of the bed sat a bear. It was the bear LuHan gave me for my birthday since he knows I love stuffed toys.

I sat up and grabbed the bear. Hugging it tightly against my chest I sobbed on to it, letting all the pain go out of  my system. It was a very simple gift but I loved it. The bear's fur was a shade of lavender and very fluffy his name was Hanburger, around it's neck was necktie. The same one LuHan wears during formal occasions. I nuzzled my face on the top of the bear's head. The manly scent of LuHan's cologne greeted my nose.

I continued sobbing until I fell asleep still hugging the bear. I was peacefully in dreamland until I felt something shift beside me. My eyes shot open and I was greeted by the sight of LuHan climbing onto the bed about to go to sleep.

I sighed and got up, taking the pillow and blanket with me making my way to the couch in our room. "Yah, what are you doing?" I heard LuHan say.

"I don't want to sleep next to a lying cheater so I'm sleeping on the couch." I could hear him getting up from bed. 

"Aish, I'll sleep on the couch. Go sleep on the bed." I smirked in victory and made my way back to the bed. I picked up Hanburger from the floor and went back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At around two in the morning I was awakened by the sound of thunder.

My eyes shot open and now I was trembling in fear. Did I forget to mention that I'm a person who's afraid of thunder and lightning?

I started whimpering and I closed my eyes tightly while hugging Hanburger tightly in my arms hoping that it would be enough to comfort me.

Ten minutes has passed and I was still in that position, paralyzed. Every now and then I'd hear the loud roaring of thunder and the room would light up because of the lightning. I couldn't go on like this, I needed to fin something that would comfort me and make me calm down. And then I realized it wasn't something but more likely someone. I used a lot of effort just to turn my body around, there I saw a peacfully sleeping LuHan. The one person who could comfort me and make me calm down at times like this. I could feel butterflies in my stomach just by looking at him, the guy I love.

I was brought back to reality by the sound of thunder. I slowly sat up, crawling to the edge of the bed still clutching on Hanburger.

 

"O-oppa" I slightly whimpered.

But he didn't budge.

Just as I was about to call again lightning flashed through the curtains, and thunder can be heard.

I flinched and hugged Hanburger tighter.

"OPPA!" I shouted not able to take it anymore.

Finally LuHan's eyes shot open.

He stared at me for a while still a bit sleepy. But then, the unexpected happened. He just turned around making his back face me, I was in the verge of tears again. Then the thunder and lightning striked again. I was sobbing so much.

I'm guessing by the sound of the thunder LuHan realized what was happening because the next thing I knew I could feel something warm around me.

I looked up and saw LuHan's angelic face. "Shhh... Jagi it's okay. Don't worry, oppa is here now. No need to be afraid. Shh.." When he said those words I felt like crying more, I rested my head onto his chest and cried my heart out while he securely and lovingly wrapped his arms around me whispering comforting words into my ears to distract me from the sound of the thunder.

After what seemed like forever i looked up again staring deeply into LuHan's eyes, then I realized I was already sitting on his lamp while his arms were still wrapped around me. "O-oppa, explain."

"What? Oh." He slightly chuckled. 

"Don't you remember? Krystal's been obsessed with me ever since I became a trainee. But I politely turned the her down because there's only one girl in the world for me." He then kissed my forehead. "And that girl is YOU. After that she started trying to do everything to separate us from each other but I protected you. But I guess it was just bad luck that you read that message." He chuckled again. 

I smiled hearing those words, now I understand. I was relieved to know that my boyfriend loves me and ONLY me.

"Oppa, please forgive me." I sniffled. 'I understand-." But this time I was the one being cut off when I felt his warm, soft lips on mine. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. It seemed like the whole world was put on slow motion and I couldn't hear the thunder anymore.

He lightly my lower lip asking for permission to enter, I opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. He won ofcourse, and his tongue went all around my mouth.

After our make-out session he carried me bridal style and brought me to the other side of the bed. He gently put me down and lifted my head so that it would be on top of the pillow.

He then went to the other side holding his pillow and climbed to bed too. He covered us both under the blanket and pulled me closer to him so that my head was now resting on his chest. HIs head was on top of mine when he said "Jagi, you should sleep already araso? I don't want you to lack sleep. Good night, saranghae~ <3" Then he kissed the top of my head.

 

Before falling asleep I mumbled. 

"Nado saranghae oppa, mianhe. <3"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I'd like to apologize for updating so late. :(( *Bows 90 degrees*

School just started today and I had dance practice yesterday so i only had time to now. I'm really sorry.

Well, here it is! Ta-dah~ Comment and tell me what you think of my story, KAYS? c;

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented. :DDD <3

Add me guys. ; 3

I just love LuHan. xD