First step in falling in love: Holding Hands

Ice Queen meets Ice King

"DAMN!!! Where is it!!! I cant lose it" LOL shows he is desprate about it. Guess i should step in now.

"Myungsoo-sshi is this what you are looking for? A Golden and silver handbook?" I smirked.

"Ah... Jiyeon-sshi thats mine... You picked it up for me?" Oh damn that stupid poker face again. So god damn annoying.

"My my, Myungoo-sshi... Did you know that, In order for a criminal to not leave evidence behind, he must always keep his secrets near him." i tsk him and open his notebook "Those and the names, setting, dates of the girls that feel for you, confess and their conditions. And the last person. It looks like me ain't it? I have to say you are such a outrageous playboy."

"Why? Just because i treat them nicely, they fall in love with me on their own free will. I didnt do anything wrong you know Jiyeon-ah. And well it soon became a interesting so it became a nice kill time for me." Oh so now he smirks. "But the last person left to complete my quest, is you. What a pity, and i thought i could finish it."

I grew interested "Then why feign Ignorance?"

"Eh not really? Its just easier that way isn't it? If i treat girls nicely, the fall for me. If i try to got along with boys conversations, they like me. And if i act like a good boy, Adults trust me without a second thought. Reading along the lines and acting accordingly is the easiest way to live life. You Know?"

He jumps toward me to grab the notebook.

"Isnt it sad? That Mr Popular is actually like that?"

I chuckled.... "On the countray this is Fantastic. I decided to make you my partner." I toss all the pages of the notebook i photocopied keeping a book with me.

"What the heck are those??"

"I photocopied all of your 'evidence' your live would be hard if they found out the truth right?" I smirked evilly

"What the heck are you getting at?"

"Fall in love with me." i said.

"Do you like me or something? You could have said--"

"no i just want to experience it" i injected. "Fall in love with me. Hold my hand, hold me, hug me, kiss me. Confess your love for me." I just bluntly said.

"WHY ON EARTH MUST I DO THOSE THINGS????" Haha image broken. This guy.

"Cause you dont have a choice. " I snapped. "Lets just start with the hands i guess."

"What a weird girl so you prefer looks to personality?" He reach out his hand. Damn this guy is vain. Does he thinks he is that handsome?

"No I dont care about your looks. The thing is i wont feel guilty if you are my partner. Oh and just shut up already. You're noisy."

Our hands met. "OMG your hands are cold... Dont tell me you really are a ice witch???" "Didnt i tell you to shut up already??? My hands are just cold."

Our Finger interlace with each other. "Your personailty is cold but your hands are warm eh?" I smiled. He blushed. Okay he is kinda cute.

That was the start of the fake relation experience between Kim Myungsoo and Me. The two of us that arent in love with each other.

Kirito held Yuki's hands calmly... why was he feeling like this? He was suppose to be the cold perfect knight not the kind that fall in love with their masters... he look at her eyelashes cascading down. She was without a doubt a beauty. Her hands were ice cold despite that. Just let me hold her a bit longer like this kay? At least until she is warmed and comfortable.... it was such a simple act and yet, the feeling felt as if it ran through the palms of my hand and penetrated my heart.

________________________________________________________

ALRITE ^___^ 2nd Chapter >< Dont blame me for the crapyness i wrote it in a rush >< I swear the next chapter would be better.

Anyway do you guys/girls have twitter???? FOLLOW ME :D -> @lostgoodthings_

Subscribe and comment!!!! Saranghae! :) You Love me too right T_T