Jealous

Jealous Boy

Changmin didn't like to admit it, but he was always jealous. Not because of silly things. Wait, no. This was actually pretty silly. He wasn't jealous of toys. He wasn't jealous of money. He wasn't even jealous of popularity. No, he was jealous of something else. Would you like to know? Even if Changmin never said it, it was true. Changmin was jealous of not Kyuhyun, but the people around Kyuhyun. And yes, that included Super Junior's fans, the make-up artists or clothes stylists, the cast or crew of shows and sometimes, the other Super Junior members themselves.

Changmin knew it was a silly thing to be jealous about. He knew that it wasn't something to get jealous over. He knew that he was the one who held Kyuhyun's heart. Yet still, Changmin just couldn't help but feel jealousy bubble over at the sight of Kyuhyun with both male and female. Confused? I'll explain now. There are many many that Changmin gets jealous.

First off the list, Kyuhyun's fans. Changmin always gets jealous at Kyuhyun's fans. Everywhere Kyuhyun would go, his fans would follow. They get to see Kyuhyun even more than he can. This really annoys Changmin all the time. He envys that he can't always be there for Kyuhyun like his fans can. The fans keep Kyuhyun company more than he does. This always made Changmin feel a little depressed. 

But, that's not the only thing Changmin is jealous of. Well, maybe not jealous. 'Annoyed' or even 'hated' would be the word. Changmin is very possesive of 'what belongs to him'. Like a little boy, he doesn't like sharing his things. The way Changmin saw the fans stare at Kyuhyun really annoyed him. Like lustful animals of some sort, they seemed to want Kyuhyun for themselves. Their lustful eye watching Kyuhyun's every single move. Of course, Changmin wouldn't allow it. Kyuhyun was his and only his; no-one elses.

Second off the list, Kyuhyun's make-up artists. Well, not just his make-up stylist. Pretty much every stylist Kyuhyun has. Changmin was always jealous of Kyuhyun's make-up artists. Even if they were female, he envied them. Not as in he had in any way disliked them, he was just jealous of the things they did for Kyuhyun. As they please, they often would touch Kyuhyun's clothes and face. Even if it were only so that they could fix his make-up or straighten out his clothes, Changmin would feel jealous. And really, Kyuhyun wouldn't tell them not to touch him.

Kyuhyun was a little oblivious to his boyfriend's jealousy. He didn't know such a thing made him jealous such as when Kyuhyun's make-up artists touched him as they pleased. Not that Changmin couldn't touch Kyuhyun as much as he pleased either, it's just he couldn't do it was often as they could. Where ever Kyuhyun went, the make-up artists were always with him. Not like him who had a schedule to follow. Not like him who couldn't be there for his loved one.

Third off the list, the cast and crew of shows and such. Not just them though, even the guests and the audience themselves caused Changmin to feel some jealousy grow slowly in his heart.They were there and could see Kyuhyun laugh and smile with all his heart. Not that Changmin couldn't see that as well. I guess he was getting possesive of Kyuhyun. I mean, if you had a boyfriend as perfect as Kyuhyun, wouldn't you be possesive? That's how Changmin felt. Life has given him something special and everybody wanted it. He had Kyuhyun, and he wouldn't let anyone else take him away from his. Everything seemed to make Changmin insecure. Kyuhyun had always told him that he loved him. Those words calmed Changmin down right away. And that was because Changmin could hear Kyuhyun's words. Changmin knew Kyuhyun wouldn't lie to him. Yet still, Changmin was insecure with people around Kyuhyun.

Forth of the list, the other Super Junior members themselves. Now, even though it seems rather foolish to be jealous of them, considering none of the Super Junior members are single.Yet still, Changmin couldn't stop his feelings. All the Super Junior members, even if they would never admit it out loud, they were all actually quite protective of their loved maknae. They would often shower Kyuhyun with both hugs and kisses.

This annoyed Changmin, he didn't like it when people other than him were acting like that to Kyuhyun. The thing that made Changmin more jealous was usually that Kyuhyun never ever rejected the intimacy given to him by his hyungs. Instead, he would accept it. Being the innocent and slightly oblivious boyfriend Kyuhyun was, he never really realised Changmin's jealousy over the other Super Junior members. I mean, Kyuhyun was never jealous over the other DBSK (TVXQ) members. Right?


Changmin stared out the window with a slight glare in the practice room. He was by himself, his mind not thinking of anything but the sight in front of him. What was it? It was Kyuhyun. Not that Changmin was mad at Kyuhyun, it was that he was jealous at the moment. Kyuhyun and some of his other hyungs were talking outside. Changmin didn't miss the way their eyes looked Kyuhyun's body up and down. He didn't miss the way they were standing closer to him than most people would have. He couldn't stop his glare from appearing once again. It was alright though. He was by himself.With all the glaring, Changmin didn't notice something. He didn't notice Kyuhyun staring back up at him.

 

In Changmin's mind, Kyuhyun was absolutely perfect. The best boyfriend anyone could have ever had. There was no-one on Earth or anywhere else who had reached the level of perfection Kyuhyun had. He had the sweetest, cutest and the most adorable smile Changmin had ever seen. He had the most soothing, memorable and the most gentle voice voice Changmin had ever heard. He had the prettiest, beautiful and the most mesmorizing eyes Changmin had ever seen. Life was kind to him and had just given Changmin something he could have never attained; something out of his reach. Now that he had it, Changmin wouldn't let it go that easily.

With a slightly strained sigh, Changmin managed to pull his gaze away from the window and sat down on the floor, wiping the sweat of his forehead. He walked at turned the music off, the sound starting to effect his ears. He rested his head on the wall and thought how pitiful he must be to be so insecure. He decided to see if Kyuhyun was still talking to his other hyungs. Changmin stood up and stared out the window again. This time, Kyuhyun wasn't there.

"Changmin-ah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck from behind, much to his surprise. Changmin didn't know Kyuhyun had entered the room.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Changmin said, prying Kyuhyun's hands from around his neck. Kyuhyun let go of Changmin's neck. Changmin turned to face Kyuhyun.

"Miss me?" Kyuhyun asked with a grin. Changmin  simply smiled back at his silliness. They had seen each other just 15 of minutes before.

"Of course. For the 15 minutes you weren't here, I didn't know what to do with my life." Changmin joked in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a smile, hitting Changmin's arm rather playfully.

"I'm just kidding. Why are you here anyway? Weren't you talking to some of your hyungs outside?" Changmin asked, trying to stop the tone of jealousy coming out. Sadly, Kyuhyun wasn't fooled that easily. From just looking in his eyes, Kyuhyun knew Changmin's feelings.

"I was talking to them. Now I stopped. Why are you asking anyway? Is someone..." Kyuhyun was about to continue until Changmin stopped him. Kyuhyun gave Changmin a slight smirk.

"Don't say it Kyuhyun-ah. Don't you dare say it." Changmin glared at his precious boyfriend. The shorter boy simply smiled in satisfaction.

"Say what? Was was I going to say?" Kyuhyun asked in a somewhat innocent manner. After Changmin teased Kyuhyun so much, he wanted some revenge as well.

"Kyuhyun... really, I'm warning you. Don't push it. Just don't." Changmin growled at Kyuhyun slightly. Kyuhyun smirked, he had done his job.

"Warning? What are the consequences. Besides, it's not my fault you're..." Kyuhyun spoke, staring at his mad boyfriend in front of him.

"Kyuhyun-ah..." Changmin sighed angrily. This was definitely revenge for what he did last time. When he... actually, I won't tell. You can think about it...

"I'm only joking~. I really don't understand your mind. How many times have I told you I love you?" Kyuhyun asked as he once again wrapped his arms around Changmin's neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." Changmin muttered as he s his arms around Kyuhyun's waist. He placed his head in between Kyuhyun's neck and shoulder, deeply inhaling Kyuhyun's sweet scent.

"Nothing's wrong with you, you just have jealousy problems... oh, ." Kyuhyun cursed as he heard what he had just said. Changmin tightened his grip around Kyuhyun's waist, insuring Kyuhyun wouldn't manage to wriggle out.

"What did you just say?" Changmin asked, a smirk soon appearing on his lips. Now, it was Kyuhyun's turn to glare at Changmin.

"Don't you even think about it." Kyuhyun hissed, trying to seperate himself from Changmin. With Changmin's strength being greater than Kyuhyun's, he failed.

"Hey, I already warned you before. I wasn't going to do anything until you said those words..." Changmin's smirk widened when he saw how flustered Kyuhyun had become.

"Yah! I can't be walking around with a limp. I have a performance tonight." Kyuhyun glared angrily at Changmin who seemed to be enjoying the current situation.

"That's not my problem..." Changmin spoke as he kissed Kyuhyun who growled in response. Now, he really had to face the consequences...