The start

I'm Here For You

"Oppa!"

"Ah, you scared me,"

"Hihi~ where are you going so early in the morning?"

"Yuri-ah, of course I'm going to work," Jiyong makes the duh face while putting on his shoes.

"But you only arrived last night," Yuri starts her aegyo.

"I'm sorry, dongsaeng. I can't do anything about my boys' popularity," Jiyong closed the door behind him after bragging and saying goodbye.

Tsk, I'm going to beat them someday!

"Yuri, what are you doing daydreaming in front of the door? Come eat your breakfast!"

"Nae!"

-----

[At school]

"Have you heard about it?"

"What?"

"SM's audition,"

"Eh, you serious?!"

"Ani, I was just tricking you," Hyewon rolls her eyes.

"Eyy~"

"Babo, why would I lie? Finally, the time has come! Your mom didn't let you go 'cause you're too young back then, right?"

That's right. Kim Yuri. One of the best singer dancer in Seoul Girls' High School. No festival in the school would be complete without her closing performance with other talented students. But she never feel proud and boastful despite her achievement because she have yet tp grasp her biggest dream -- to be on the same stage with Super Junior!

"But...don't you think your dream is a bit different? I mean, people are competing to be an idol so they would be popular, loved, etc. while yours is just...I don't know. Why don't you just go to Super Show and tried to be the lucky fan instead? Ha, dream accomplised!" Jieun laughs her of because of Hyewon's words.

"I don't want to be just a lucky fan! I grew up with them, okay? I was just 12 when they caught my heart. They have always be by my side through all ups-and-downs. They are the ones who inspired me to get up and started dancing. Without them, I would not be..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We got it. Just don't start your melodrama for the gazzilion times,"

Yuri pouts. You guys are meanie!

"So, you are going?" Jieun opens for the first time today.

"Is that even a question?"

"Then, it's shopping time! I'm so not letting you go with your plain training suits," Hyewon-the-diva appears.

"Ya, I have a few different colours of them okay?" Hyewon makes a disbelief face while Jieun just giggles.

-----

"Kim Yuri, you can do this!" Yuri talks to the mirror -- all prepared for the long-awaited battle.

"Hey, change that habit. Which fan would like a crazy idol?"

"Can't you just give me some encouragement instead of complaining?"

"Sure. You would get in for sure, Yuri-ah," Hyewon's eyes still on the magazine.

"Thanks for the sincerity," Yuri rolls her eyes.

"What's your number?"

"59"

"59?! That's why I told you to wake up early! How long I have to wait then?" Hyewon starts counting the stack of magazines she brought.

"If you just bring the History textbook, I bet you would pass next time ᄏᄏᄏ"

Hyewon pinchs Yuri's stomach. "Shut up!"

This is what it feels like. Everywhere there would be participant practicing. Dance, sing, personal talent and instruments. As expected, they could not look down on SM's strictness on choosing their trainess. On top of that, this is only Yuri's first time participating in an audition. She starts to have butterflies in her stomach.

"Wow, if you could get in, I would respect you for my whole life. Look at these people, they're no joke,"

Is she really my best friend?

"Uh, excuse me. Can I sit here?"

Both girls lift up their faces. God, what did he eat to grow so much?!

"I'm sorry but other seats are occupied,"

"Sure! This bench is long enough for us, hehe" Hyewon basically throwing her magazine to the floor. Tsk tsk, you just can't meet a handsome guy, chingu-ya.

"Are you a participant?"

"No, she is," Hyewon points to Yuri. "Oh, you're number 60?"

"Aha, yeah. I stopped by the bookstore to see if there's any new volume of One Piece. I didn't intend to come this late too,"

Hyewon seems to enjoy talking to him while Yuri just can't sit still.

"#58, #59, #60. Please enter now!" A staff yelling out loud.

Yuri steps with confident. The guy give him the fighting look. Super Junior oppa-deul, wait for me!

"Hello, I'm Han Sungmin,"

"Kim Yuri,"

"And Park Chanyeol-imnida."