My first act

그 편자 (That Letter)
"Yah!  Ga Eul!  What are you writing?  Is that some 'epic' series again?" Kyuhyun gave his little sister a disgusted look.

"Yah!  You're really an evil brother... Mr. Kyuhyun!" Ga Eul stood and jumped to her brother's back.

"Yah!  Stop!  You're too heavy!" Ga Eul removed her arms and messed his hair.  "Aish--"

"Aigoo~ my Kyu oppa really is evil..." Ga Eul smiled at him.

"Ga Eul..." he stopped fixing his hair and stared at her.  "Don't smile like that to other oppas..."

"Hm?  Waeyo?  Why wouldn't I smile?  And who are you to--" Kyuhyun hugged her.

"I don't want you to leave me.  You're the only family I have now. We've been through many things. I don't want you to go..." he hugged her tighter.

Ga Eul held his shoulders, "Yah... Why would I leave you?  And... Where would I possibly--"

DING DONG DING DONG

"I'll open it," she smiled at her oppa.  She opened the door and there was a mailman.

"Ms. Chu Ga Eul?" he asked.

"Ne.  That's me..." she recieved the mail, opened it and read it.  "...you have passed the qualifications on being an actress.  To have your ID processed quickly, kindly visit..." Ga Eul widened her eyes.

"Who was that So--" Ga Eul jumped and hugs her brother in joy.  "Wae?  Wae?" he asked in confusion.

"Oppa I got accepted in the acting workshop!!" she held he oppa's hands.  "I'll go there to tell them to process my ID!" she kissed Kyu's cheek and ran.  Kyu looked worried.

~~~ in the workshop place ~~~

"...entrance gate...entrance..." Ga Eul read the letter while searching for the entrance written.

"Where...could it be?" still searching, she sees a cute-looking man standing together with 3 more people in front of a gate.  "Excuse me? Uhmm... Is this the entrance gate?" she asked him.

"Ne.  By any chance, are you here to have the workshop's ID processed?" he asked in return.

"Ohh," Ga Eul nodded.

"If that's it, Annyeong haseyo~ I'm JoongKi, Song JoongKi.  I came with my friend from another country but he's pure korean.  He's So YiJeong," he pointed at another cute-looking man who was wearing a white and blue striped hoodie.

"Ahh...yeh..." she nodded then lined together with JoongKi and the others.

~~~

Ga Eul was still sleeping when her oppa, Kyuhyun came.  He sat on the sofa when he was about to turn on the TV, the doorbell rang.  He stood and opened the door, it was the mailman.  He accepted the mail, opened it and took out an ID.

"Oh, so she is really a trainee," he smiled but he feels that there is something more inside.  He pulled it out, two more IDs.  "So... YiJung?  And... Song JoongKi?! Mwo?  Why is it sent here?  Chu Ga Eul...you really..." he walked upstairs.

Ga Eul was awake.  She was combing her black, silky hair with her sky blue brush then put on a yellow headband matching her yellow coat.  Then she heard a knocking on her room's door.  She opened it and saw her big brother strangely looking at her.

"Oppa... What's wrong?" she said.

"You have a boyfriend?" he said calmly.

"Ani~" she shook her head.

"Then... Nugu?" he said giving the other IDs to her sister.

"Oppa... Ahh!  My co-trainees..." she said smiling.

"Oh..." he sighed.  "Yah... You probably didn't smile at any boy didn't you?" he held her shoulders.

"Yah!  Evilkyu!  When did you care for your little sister huh?  And what if I did?  What about it?" she joked.

Kyuhyun gave her a worried look.  "You... Are you... Dating someone?" he said worriedly.

"A-NI-YO!!  Didn't I tell you that I don't" she went near his face.

"Jeongmal?" he asked.

"Jinjja!" she smiled.

"ohh..." he sighed again.

 She took her brown sling bag.

"Eodi gayo?" Kyuhyun sat on the bed.

"I will start my training today," she said brushing her hair.

"I'll send you there.  Where is it?" he volunteered.

"Ani~ I'm okay.  Just call me if something happens." she grabbed her bag then kissed her oppa on the cheek and went down.

~~~ workshop ~~~

She was standing there waiting for the others.  Minutes later YiJung came.

"Oppa!  Where's JoongKi oppa?" she asked.

"JoongKi got something to do before this so he'll be late," he looked at her.

"Ahh... Here!" she gave the ID.  "Kaja!  Let's go in!"

They went inside the building and went to the room.

~~~ in the room ~~~

They waited for some minutes inside until their co-trainees came.  They waited for their teacher but an actor came.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Lee Tae Yoon," he started.

The two girls in the class was smiling big but not Ga Eul.  She was just listening to him.  She didn't mind if he is an actor.  She was only thinking that she'll be one like him someday and this is the first step.

"...you can just call me as your sunbae.  So for the first lesson..." Tae Yoon continued.

YiJung looked at GaEul who was beside him listening.

"Yah, do you have time later?  We're having lunch," YiJung whispered.

"Okay," she replied unlively.

---

The class ended.  They were already leaving.  YiJung brought Ga Eul's bag.

"YiJungah~ It's alright.  I'll just bring it," she took her bag.

"Ani~ Kwaenchanayo~" he smiled, took the bag and ran outside the room.

Ga Eul followed him.  Then he suddenly stopped.  A man on navy blue hoodie with skinny jeans was holding YiJung's collar.

"Why did you steal my sister's bag?" Kyuhyun clenched his fist and was ready to hit YiJung.

"OPPA!!" Ga Eul saw them and ran.  She grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and removed it from holding YiJung.  "He didn't steal it oppa!  He was helping me with my things," she took her bag from YiJung.

"Ohh... Jeongmal... Just... Be careful..." he said not looking at her eyes.

"Aish~ oppa.  By the way, why are you here?  And... With that attire?  Are you here for the dance audition?" she joked.

Kyuhyun got uneasy.  "A-aniya!  I-I was here for you!  Of course!  I was here for y--"

"Kyuhyunah~ the choreographer is searching for you!" a voice shouted behind him.

"Yah!  Hyung!  Shh~!" Kyu signalled him to keep quiet.

"Choreo...grapher?" she stared at him and gave out an evil smile.

Kyu got more uneasy.  "Ga... Eul?  Why?  Why?"

"Why? What 'why'?" she walked towards him.

"Why...are you staring at me like that...?" he walked backwards.

"You...really are evil..." she said looking straight into the eye.

"Jongmal?  Then is this evil to you?" he stopped, held her shoulders then kissed her little sister on her forehead and bid goodbye.

"YAH!  DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" she stood there wiping her forehead with her coat.  "Aish~"

YiJung walked near her.  "Who was that?"

"My big brother.  He always does that to me when he's teasing me," she said pouting.

"But I think you do that too...to him.  Right?" he smiled showing his dimples.

Ga Eul took a glance.  "YiJungah~ can I call you 'oppa'?" she asked suddenly.

"But...we're the same age," he replied.

"I know... I just want to call you that if it's fine." she looked at his face.

"Uhmm... Okay!" he put his arm around her shoulders then they both smiled.