Can you see me? Chapter 1

Can you see me?
*thinking to self* ever since I met key, I knew he was "the one" for me. He's one of my best friends in the world, and the nicest guy I know. I really do like him...but I don't think he knows....I don't think he sees me that way... *sigh* Teacher: hey MiCha, *pats me on the head* are you listening to me? This is important. Student: Yes. Of course the definition of the American alphabet is important. They don't even have definitions... Me: oh be quiet. Yes teacher. I'm listening.  Teacher: oh really? Then what did I just say? Me: oh...uh...you said...that... Teacher: I knew you weren't listening.  Me: mianhe...sorry... Teacher: well listen next time okay? Okay class. You may go now. Students: Bye teacher. Teacher: bye. Oh. And key? Key: yes? Teacher: you have missing work. Key: ...oh...right... Taeyeon: (jokingly) I'll torture him till he does it. Key: hey! *Walks out door* Me: ah...the friends I have....crazys *follows them out the door* Key: so...who should we walk home first? (we always take different routes home so every day a different person gets home first) Taeyeon: me!  Me: you WANT to go home? What's gotten in to you? Taeyeon: homework. Me: ah... Key: so taeyeon gets to go home first then? Me: I guess so.  Not that I care...more time with key :] Key: well let's go this way then *starts running* Me: hey!!  Taeyeon: I'll race you!! Key: *stops suddenly* actually...let's not race...we all ended up falling in a creek last time we raced... Me: oh yeah...that wasn't a fun winter day....*shivers thinking about it*  Taeyeon: That. Was. A. Cold. Cold. Day. *shivers*  Key: and we had to walk home too...my hair was frozen by the time we got home that day.... Me: hahaha I remember that! It was all spiky!  *thinking to self* He looked really cute that day...with his hair all frozen and up in all directions...as for me and tae...well...you could say we had a good few hours in the shower tryin to unfreeze ourselves...those were good times :) Oh. By the way. My name is MiCha. My best friends are taeyeon and key. We're in our last year of high school. you may not be able to tell but key likes taeyeon....and I like key...key...doesn't know that I like him...and I don't think taeyeon knows key likes her...she likes Onew...*sigh* why does my life have to be so complicated... Me: (whisper to self) Ah...I was day dreaming.... Taeyeon: hey key! Go get us some snacks from that shop over there. *looks at me* are you ok?  me: *nods* Key: sure *walks away* Me: ok..so why did you make him leave? Tae: I wanted to talk to u about something.... Me: what? Tae: um...i wanted to ask out Onew....do you think me asking him out is weird?.... Me: no. it's not weird. go ahead and Ask him. I think You should. Tae: really? Me: of course :) Tae: thanks *Key comes back with tons of food* Key: ok who's hungry? Me: woah! she said by us snacks...not breakfast lunch and dinner for the rest of our lives... Key: well I didn't know what you wanted...so I bought one of everything... Tae: *looks over* woah...what are we feeding? A dinosaur? Key smiles and puts down bags of food Me: well come on. We have to get home eventually right? Grab something and let's keep walking. Tae: *mouth full* mhmm -Later- *at taeyeon's house* Key: Bye tae Tae: bye guys. See you tomorrow  Me: bye Key: so.... Me: so... Key: I wanted to ask you something... *thinking to self* Is he gonna ask me out?!?!?! Is he? is he? is he? is he? Key: I wanted... *thinking* Go on Key: to ask taeyeon out.... *thinking* WHAT?! She's gonna ask Onew out...uh oh... Me: oh... !!!-Read chapter 2 to see what happens next-!!!