1/1

Loyalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, my name is... Oh never mind, people never address me in my name anyway, so I guess introduction for formality is not important as it looks like… I huff. Fine, I’ll introduce myself. The truth is many girls calls me, Lucky. I’m used to it. I just smiled on that thought. But sometimes, I find it, irritating too.

 

I'm a simple girl with a simple life... yet with an extraordinary love story.

 

Why?

 

Because I was able to catch one of the biggest fish in the sea!

 

His name is Lee Taemin

 

Do you know him? I bet you guys, do.

 

Sad to say... My boyfriend is really famous. He's a member of this famous K-pop group called, SHINee.

 

And all girls are crazy about them and to him.

 

Sometimes, I doubt our relationship and Taemin himself. Of course he's so famous and obviously, he met a lot of great girls already... So, who am I to compete over them?

 

I sigh.

 

***

 

Last night, we talked over the phone. It was usual, and I'm used to it. He's a very busy person. I cannot throw tantrums about that. We decided to go to a shopping mall.

 

And from where I am standing right now, I could see a silhouette walking closer to me— I know it was him.

 

I smiled.

 

***

 

Taemin held my hands as we walk together. All girls whom we passed by are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter