An anatomy (of Park Chanyeol Macchiato)

Someone I like (Caramel Macchiato)

this is a necessary vomit, because i just can't get it out of my system and i just need to write it. what a waste it would be if i don't post it up, with caramel macchiato up and running anyway.

--

It’s raining and it’s 10 in the morning as Baekhyun places his hand over the water dispenser—the other holding a cup of warm water he lifts to his lips to sip. His eyes are on the ticking clock and at the front door of his house because he knows fully well who’s due to come in a few minutes now. 
 
He plugs his espresso machine just in time to make his morning Caramel Macchiato, because a few days earlier, he’s decided that maybe he could start doing his own. The Caramel Macchiato being served in the café is, after all, making a hole in Chanyeol’s pockets and he doesn’t like that. 
 
He smiles with the ingredients readily placed on his kitchen table: vanilla syrup, milk, espresso, and caramel. He’ll be making two hot cups today, one for him and one for Chanyeol.
 
Steamed milk, he thinks, because Chanyeol is just as warm and calm. 
 
Espresso, he thinks, because that’s how Chanyeol’s kisses are—a combination of pleasant fragrance from his current perfume, addicting taste, and he doesn’t know but maybe how his tongue lingers in his mouth. And to take it all in, you would need a duration of time for the effect to fully take over you. 
 
Vanilla, he thinks, because sometimes Chanyeol is too sweet like that.
 
Caramel drizzles, he thinks, because Chanyeol can be not too sweet sometimes but is the finishing touch of a Byun Baekhyun—perfect and carefully taken care of for it to fit his taste buds best. 
 
As Baekhyun savors the aroma of his hot cup, the wind chimes on his front door jingles and in comes a tall lanky male with a wide grin and a banana loaf in hand.
 
Complementary, Baekhyun thinks. Perfect!
 
--
 
um, this is not yet my planned adventure drabble of Baekhyun with Chanyeol finding out what he wants if you're wondering. there may be more to come :) and idk if you'll notice this but you can reach me on my tvexoshe Tumblr. suggestions and anything at all will be highly appreciated! 
 
oh, and before i forget... my new baekyeol fic (which will be chaptered; 10-15 estimate, mind you): digital attraction! do check it out if you'll be interested. it's ongoing and is written in a 1st person POV, btw.