Final

[Oneshot] Wallpaper

“Come on Jay. Please?? It’s only a couple of hours. I have a tight schedule today and I can’t come back and get him and I can’t take him to work.”
“But, you know I don’t know how to take care of him right?”
“You can call Khun and ask for his help, or Taec, or Woo. Or you could ask Taeyeon who HAS a kid.”
Jay sighed deeply. “Fine. Just for today though. I have nothing to do today anyways.”
“I love you. You know that?” Jessica kissed him sweetly and went to grab her jacket.
“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.” Jay chuckled.
“Don’t take him outside though! He could get a cold! And don’t forget, he eats at 6. Don’t forget to change his diaper and check the milk temperature. Don’t burn my poor baby’s mouth.”

“I didn’t burn my mouth.” Jay laughed.
“JAY! You know what I mean. His favorite toys are in his room if he cries, he likes to be rocked. Don’t shake him.” Jessica advised. She grabbed her purse and walked over to her baby boy.

“Be nice to your rat faced daddy. Alright?” she picked up the child from the bouncy chair and smiled. She kissed him on the forehead and handed him to Jay.

“Be nice to the baby, okay?” She gave him a glare as he took the baby into his hands.

“Alright. Me and him will have a ton of fun. Right Jason? We’re gonna have some father and son bonding.” He smiled, looking at his son.
“Bye!” Jessica put on her heels and bolted out the door.

“Alright kiddo. It’s time for bonding! Wanna watch the game? Or do you want your creepy uncles to come by?” Jay asked. The baby just stared at him, kicking his feet.

Everyone said that Jason Park or Park Jaemin, had Jay’s eyebrows, ears, and nose. But he also had his mother, Jessica’s smile and her eyes.
“Oh what am I doing…? I’m talking to a 9 month child…” He set him down in his bouncer and went to grab the phone.

“Ayo, Woo. Can you and Tae swing by? Jess left me with Jaemin.” Jay asked Wooyoung.
“Did she really? Aigoo yah. I told her to never do that.” I heard Taeyeon’s voice on the other line.

“Thanks, Taeyeon for your support.” He said glumly.

“We can’t. Taekyung is visiting his halmoni. We’re in Busan.” Wooyoung said. “Sorry hyung.”

“Alright. I’ll ask Khun or Taec.” He hung up and decided to call Khun and Yoona first.

“Khun!! I need you to help me out here, man.” He said in English.
“What’s up Jay?”
“Can you and Yoona swing by my place? Jessica left me with Jason…”
“Sure. We’ll bring some food over.”

“You wanna bring me a six-pack?”
“NO! Beer is bad for the baby, Jaebum!” Yoona screamed on the other line.

“Arraso. Don’t bring me a six-pack then…” he said sadly.

“I’ll ask Taec and Yuri if they’ll come by too. I need all the help I can get.”

“What about Junho and Hyo?” Nichkhun asked.

“Babe! Don’t you remember? They’re still on their honeymoon!” Yoona corrected.

“Oh yeah. See you later.”

Jay hung up and called Taec and Yuri’s home number.

“Hello? Who is this?”
“Yurissi. Is Taec there?”

“Taec? He’s in the bathroom.” Yuri said.

“Uhh… Okay. Can…  I talk to him?”
“Sure.” Jay heard footsteps and a door opening.

Babe. What’s up?

Jay wants to talk to you.

Alright.

“My man Jay. What’s up?”

“I need you and Yuri to come over. Jess… Left me with Jason.”
Taec laughed on the other line. “Of course. You definitely need some help with that. Me and Yul can help. After all Yuri was the best mom on Hello Baby.”

“Uh… Wasn’t that… Sunny?”

The line was quiet. “We’ll be there in a while.” And then he hung up.

He put the phone down and went to play with his son.


“Your pretty aunts and handsome uncles are coming soon!” Jay said, poking his son’s cheeks while trying to make funny faces. He did this for a while, trying to make his son laugh, which successfully worked a couple times. Then, he started to cry. Jay picked him up and bounced him in his arms, trying to get him to stop crying. Then the doorbell rang and he went to go open it. Khun, Yoona, Taec, and Yuri were standing at the doorway.

“Aww! MY NEPHEW IS CRYING!” Yoona and Yuri said at the same time. They snatched Jason from Jay’s baffled hands and put him in his bouncer and made him stop crying.

“Thank god you guys are here.” Jay sighed.

“You definitely need the help.” Khun laughed, watching Yoona and Yuri play with Jason.
“Did you change his diaper yet, Jay?” Yoona asked. Jay shook his head. “Should I?”

“Definitely. Cause he’s starting to smell.” Yuri winced. She carried Jason over to Jay who stood there, confused.

“What? Why can’t you guys change him for me?”
“Cause you have to learn! We can’t always save your every time Jessica leaves you with him!” Yoona scolded. She pushed Jay, Taec, and Khun into Jason’s room. The room was painted blue with small white clouds.

“You guys should learn too. What if me and Yoon are going on a ladies’ night out? You guys need to take care of the children.” Yuri told them. They walked out the room and closed the door behind them.

Jay looked at Taec who looked at Khun who looked at Jay.
“Alright. You take the diaper off, roll it up like this? Then wipe the , take this, put it under… no wait. That’s wrong. Move it. No. You put the sticky part on wrong. No I didn’t! Yes you did!”

The girls sat in the living room watching Secret Garden and eating some ice cream while the guys bickered in the room. After about 30 minutes, Jay walked out the room with Jason, wearing his blue jammies.

“You guys finished? Is it on right?” Yoona asked.

“Of course it is.” Khun replied confidently. Then, Jason burst out crying again.

“Oh my god. What now?” Jay groaned. He picked him up and began to bounce up and down.

“I bet he’s hungry.” Yuri said suddenly, she got up and made some formula. She microwaved it and then tested it on herself first.

“Taec. Is this too hot?” She put a little on Taecyeon. He shook his head. She tested some on Yoona and Nichkhun who both said it wasn’t too hot. She tested it on Jay.
“AH. That burns!” Jay winced and rubbed his hand.
“Are you serious, dude? Why you gotta be so sensitive?” Taecyeon groaned. He took the bottle from Yuri and took Jason from Jay. He laid him down on the couch.

“Hello Jaemin. Your handsome uncle, Taecyeon is here!” He stuck the bottle into the 9 month year old’s mouth.

“I bet you’re hungry! Since your short daddy didn’t feed you yet.” Khun laughed. Jay glared at him.

“Aww. He’s so cute.” Yuri and Yoona sighed. Jason was gently drinking the milk that his uncle was feeding him.

“I think he takes after me, that’s why.” Jay said with a smile.

"Definitely not." Yuri replied. "He has more of Jessica's features."

"No. He has more of Jay's features." Yoona retorted. "See. He has that weird smirk of his." She pointed to Jaemin as he was drinking his milk. As he slowly finished the whole bottle, Yuri took the bottle and put it in the kitchen. Jay picked him up and put him in his rocker. He sat next to the rocker and moved it back and forth.

Taec looked at the time and then at Yuri and then at Jay. “It’s getting late. We should get going.” Taec said. It was almost 9.

“Are you serious? It’s only 9!” Jay protested.

“We have a schedule tomorrow morning.” Taecyeon said, grabbing his jacket, and pulled Yuri away from the sleepy baby.

“Sorry Jay. We’ll talk to you later.” Yuri put on her shoes and her jacket and they walked out the door. Nichkhun and Yoona slowly got up from the couch and moved towards the door.  Jay groaned. “Don’t tell me you guys are leaving too…” He looked at Khun and Yoona.

“Yeah… We have a schedule tomorrow morning too. CF shoot.” Yoona replied.

“See you later.” Khun grabbed his jacket and closed the door behind him with Yoona. That left Jay and Jason home alone.

“Alright son.” Jay went to pick up the child from the rocker where he laid happily. “Hm… Wanna learn how to walk?” Jay stood him up on the rug, holding his tiny hands in front of him.

“Come on. Walk towards daddy.” Jay kneeled in front of him, moving backwards slowly. Jason took slow steps and looked at him with wide eyes. Jay slowly let go as Jason stood there, confused.

Jay slowly got up and ran to get his phone. He took a picture of Jason standing with a cute look. Then, Jason fell and began to crawl on the floor.
“Wait till I tell your umma.” Jay smiled and changed his wallpaper.

Jay sat with Jason on the couch and began to watch the American football game on ESPN.

"Look Jason. Learn well little buddy. The quarterback always gets the better money. You're gonna be the quarterback. Therefore, you can earn money for your old mommy and daddy in 15 years." Jay whispered. He set him up so he sat on his lap, facing the tv.

"And always remember. The Seahawks are the best team in the league. They're better than EVERYONE else." he smiled. Jason squealed and laid against his dad. Jason slowly began to fall asleep while Jay watched the football game.

His eyes began to get droopy. Jason was already fast asleep in his hands, snoring quietly, leaning on his white undershirt and drooling a bit. Jay yawned and slowly fell asleep with the tv on.

Jessica slowly opened the door to a dark apartment with the sound of the announcer at the end of the football game. She took off her jacket and went to the living room, where her two favorite boys were sleeping happily. She took out her phone and took a picture. She smiled and changed her wallpaper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

AHHH T___T such a corny and really bad ending... -___- surrryyy.

i hope you guys enjoyed it thoughh. :D