To My Dearest Soulmate

To My Dearest Soulmate [Oneshot+ Sequel]

To My Dearest Soulmate

It’s a bright sunny day when a girl name Sandara came home with a dozen balloons in her hand. Sandara Park, 24 years old has been lonely, only her grandmother took care for her since the day she lost her parents. And now she’s sitting near her open window with light pink flower stationery and a pen ready to write to her soulmate.

To my dearest soulmate,

Hello, my name is Sandara Park or Dara they call me. I’m currently 24 years old living in nothing but greens as you can tell from the address I have in the envelope, you might have not heard of the city I live in. You might be wondering what this letter is about or how crazy I am to be doing this but I have my reasons and I ask you to hear me once.

Before I started writing this to you, I met an old lady in the town as I made my way home from work. The old lady called me telling me to listen carefully to her. And as an obedient child that I was taught to be, I listened to each words she spoke. The old lady told me to write my soulmate a letter and have it tied in a dozen of balloons. I asked why and she told me that’s how I’ll find you. It’s funny right? I had to laugh it off too, but the lady’s eyes had caught me as if she’s really serious and sincere. And so here I am writing you this letter.

Just to get you started I will tell some things about me, well I’m an only child who grew up in a small village. I lost my parents in a car accident when I was nine years old and ever since then my grandmother took care of me. I live in nothing but full of greens so you can say I’m a country girl. I love it here since it’s really peaceful and beautiful. The weather in this time of the month is great; the breeze is pretty cool easing the summer heat a bit. I love to draw, but I’m not quite an artist and cooking has been an improvement as my grandmother would scold me to learn how to cook although i know she's preparing me for marriage. And reading books is definitely my daily routine. I think I’ve read more than 200 books in my whole life. Not much right?

As for my occupation, I am a kindergarten teacher. I love being with kids since they bring so much happiness in my life. Our village is quite small so everybody knows each other. And not to brag or anything but many people here are fond of me. I can’t tell you why because I don’t know the answer to that.

To tell you the truth, I only decided to write this letter because I do believe in soulmates. I believe that somewhere out there, there is someone for me. And as a crazy person that I am, I followed the old lady and see if you’ll receive this. I’ll be honest, I am eager to know who my soulmate is since all my life I have never experience love from a man.

I am eager to know who you are and if you really exist even though a part of me thinks that my letter will only be found in some farm out there where the cow is chewing it into pieces. I don’t quite know how long these balloons will last since they’re quite small after all or what kind of storms they will get into.

To look for love like this, is very adventurous and crazy I know, but if the old lady is right then I am thankful for her advice. I’m thankful that someone out there will read this and if by any chance it’s you then I’ll be looking forward for that day we will meet.

I’m a simple girl who wants a big family, since I never got to experience one. Losing my parents in a young age did take a part of me, but as I promise to them I’ll find you and have a happy family they wish to give me. I don’t quite know how you look like but trust me I don’t judge by looks since the heart is much more important to me. I believe that once we see each other I would feel it in my heart.

To my soulmate, I wish to see you in the right time. Once you read this, I wish to imagine you smiling not because this is funny but because your heart unconsciously make you. Because writing this to you, sure brings smile to my face. The longing I have for you is sure getting stronger. When we meet I’d know it’d be you just looking deeply in your eyes and you’d know what to do.

To my soulmate, I miss you dearly even if I don’t know you now i still have the feeling of missing you.
And I hope you know how I truly love you.

I love you…

Love Sincerely,
Sandara Park
 

Sandara folded the letters neatly placing them in the similar patterned envelope. She sealed it tightly spraying a bit of her perfume. To finish the seal she gently placed a kiss leaving a light pink pattern of  her lips from her lips gloss. She smiled seeing it perfect as she imagined it to be.

She took few strands of ribbons tying it neatly and tightly on the balloons’ strings. She made sure that the balloons wouldn’t lose her letter. Once she felt that it’s secured with the balloons she directly went straight to their rooftop where she usually go up to watch the stars at night. And slow she raised her arms with the letters and balloons smiling at it for the last time.

Her smooth pale hands gently loosened making the balloon go, carrying her letter higher in the sky and gently swaying along with the wind. Please get this to my soulmate safely....

--------------------

A guy around his mid twenties is out in one of his journey, looking for new places to explore. He’s been out in the forest for quite some time enjoying his time off the cities.

As his journey was about to end, he emerge out from the forest into an open field of greens. The bright sun had welcomed him back to what’s called earth, and to his so called reality. He raised one of his hands over his eyes to block the bright sun looking at what seems to be a bunch of colorful balloons swaying lifeless in the field. He slowly walked towards it hoping his eyes were not playing tricks on him.

He bended on his knees taking the balloons looking for its end, and his brows rose up seeing a letter with it.

To my dearest soulmate,” he read out loud.

He sat down under one of the big oak tree tearing the envelope slowly revealing a soft pink letter, and a beautiful scent that brought a calming sensation in his body. He opened his eyes reading each word slowly taking every word the this lady had wrote.

“Sandara,” he read her name. He took his time reading the letter and a smile would gently form in his lips. Once he was done reading it, his lightly mudded fingers graced over the letter thinking she had touch this. Then a gentle tug in his heart he knew he felt.

“Sandara Park,” he repeated her name this time closing the letter putting it back in the envelope. He looked at the address and with determination he got on his SUV turning to a different pathway which isn’t his so called home, but to a new adventure!

--------------------------------

Tada! i am dead! my brain is defused by now! This sure made me sleepy! haha i mean i am sleepy already while doing this. I got this idea randomly while brushing my teeth! My brain is overworking no wonder i have insomnia. hehe I hope you enjoyed this though! I was literally smiling doing this! And for me this is by far the best in terms of descriptive! 

Anyway thanks for reading! And i hope you like my gift to you guys on my birthday! I got even motivated when my sister came in my room at exact midnight with a cake and lit candles on them. Gosh i'm getting old! haha see you in my next updates on my other stories!

Tootles everyone! Thanks again!