♔ The Queen Of Season ♔

♔ The Queen Of Season ♔

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHEN YOU READ THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgn8gg6coOk

 

“Let’s break up.”Seohyun said

“Mwo?!”Luhan ask in disbelieve.

“I say,let’s break up!”Seohyun reply coldly

“But,why?”Luhan ask.

“I don’t love you anymore.I’ve found someone new.”Seohyun confess.

“No!Thats can’t be ture Seohyun-ah.Please tell me this is just a lie.”

“Oppa.Can’t you understand!?I say lets break up and I mean it.”

“Seo-Seohyun-ah.”He stuttered as tears running down his cheeks.He try to hold her hand but Seohyun quickly yank his hand away harshly.He was taken aback by her action.Wondering where have the polite,gentle and sweet Seohyun of his have gone.

“I think you can’t understand me aren’t you?”Seohyun ask with her cold tone.

“Why?Who is that guy?”Luhan ask with his trembling voice trying to control his cries.

“It’s none of you business.”

“Seohyun-ah,but we’ve promise that….”His word was cut by Seohyun.

“That’s is just one stupid promise we made when we were teenager oppa.I assumed that we have nothing between us anymore.I take your silence as a yes.I should leave now.”Seohyun speak out her mind and leave Luhan alone by the seashore.Crying from bottom of his heart.

He thought to bring their relationship to a whole new level.MARRIAGE.But,his dream were crash into pieces when the love of his life breaking up with him.

Seohyun couldn’t stand her tears anymore.She walk as fast as she could to leave him behind.She hit her chest hard.She couldn’t stand to hear the sound of his cries.He was hurt,she was too.But,she must do it before she hurt him more.She know,he will propose her today.

Apparently,she really need to break up with him.She stop when someone hold her wrist.She turn to her left,how she was grateful to have him by her side during the hard time.

“Let it out Seohyun-ah.You make the right decision.”Suho said try to calm Seohyun.

“I-I hurt him.”Seohyun cry.

“It’s okay.Let him hurt now before he hurt more.”He hug Seohyun and let her cry in his embrace.

“Suho-ah,why should this happen to me?”She ask her bestfriend as if he know the answer.

“God knows the best Seo.”He say with his trembling voice.He couldn’t stand to see her crying.His bestfriend that he secretly in love with.They grew up together.He know every little thing about her.Unfortunately Luhan,his bestfriend own her heart.

“Suho-ah.”She hug him even tighter.

“I can’t imagine my life without him.”

‘I can’t even imagine my life without you Seohyun-ah.’He thought.

“Shh…calm down Hyun.”He said as tears start to flow from his eyes.He pulled off their hug after he wipes his tears.

“Kaja.Let’s go.You need to rest.”

He says while he wipe her tears.Giving her his assuring smile.Seohyun just nodded her head.Suho lead her to her room without noticing Luhan been eyeing them from a far.

“How dare you Suho.You took her from me.”He says.

“Seohyun-ah.”Luhan called for her softly as he fall on his knees.He clutch his chest.

“Don’t leave me.”He cry even more.

 

~ONE MONTH LATER~

“Seohyun-ah.Kaja.”Suho hold her hand.She smile slightly.She squeezed his hand.He turn to face her.

“Suho-ah.Gomawo.”She thanked him and smile with her pale lips.

“I’m grateful to have you here,with me during this hardship.”She says as tears stat to form in her eyes.

“Seohyun-ah.Please,stop it.I’m your guardian.Remember?”He say with his trembling hand,he wipe her tears away.

“Don’t ever say those word again.”Suho say firmly.

“Neh.”She nodded like a child.

Unknowingly,Luhan been following them for a month now.He become very irritated when he know Suho staying with her.He hate the fact that they live together.

“Seohyun-ah,when did you turn to be ‘that’ kind of girl?”He ask himself and drift away.

“Suho-ah,how was your relationship with Luhan?”Seohyun ask with curiosity in her innoncene eye.She realizes that Luhan and Suho does not hanging out together as always.

“He becoming cold toward me this whole month.He even ask me how was my life with you.”Suho explain.

“Suho-ah”

“Seohyun-ah”

They called each other name in unison as they both find out the reason of Luhan cold treatment toward Suho.

“He think that you are the reason the two of us breaking up.”Seohyun say in disappointment

“Yeah.He might think that way.”

“Suho-ah.I’m sorry.Because of me your friendship ruined.”Seohyun apologized guiltily.

“Don’t mention it.He’s the one who misunderstood.”He calm her with his assuring smile.

Silence fill their moment as they both relax on the bench near the Han River.Seohyun suddenly feels her head spinning.She hold her forehead and her vision immediately turn dark.

Suho was startled when Seohyun fall on his lap.He turn her face to meet his.He was surprised to see Seohyun face are pale than ever.

“Seohyun-ah.Seohyun-ah.”Suho shake her shoulder softly.When he didn’t received any response,he carried her on his back.

“Taxi!”

“Seoul Hospital please.Be fast.This is an emergency.”Suho told the taxi driver.

He laid Seohyun on his lap.He just realizes that today,it’s been a month after Seohyun got the news.He close his eyes tightly as tears start to flow to his cheek.He caressed her hair.Watching her inonncence face.

‘Please God.Give her a little time.’He beg as he hung his head low.

“Sir,we’re here.”The taxi driver say.

“Ah,neh.”

“Here,keep the change.”

He run toward the hospital entrance and went to the receptionist.

“Nurse,help me.My friend need an emergency treatment.”He says in panic.

“Okay.”The nurse made a call.After several minutes some doctor and nurses take her away from him.He was about to follow them when the nurse call for him.

“Sir.Please fill this form.”She says as she held out the information form to Suho.

Suho fill it as fast as he could.”Here.Thank you.”

He walk to the ICU ward.He was about to enter when the nurse suddenly stop him.

“Sorry sir.But,you must wait for a while.”The nurse said.

“But,my friend.”

“She is okay.The doctor still treating her.”She says as she exit the ward.

“Neh.”

He wait for 10 minutes,when he saw the doctor exit the ward,he hurriedly walk toward him.

“Doctor.How was my friend?”He ask.

“Her condition is stable for now.But her lifespan is short.It’s been a month today.She will ‘leave’ soon.Theres nothing we can do.Her brain tumor can’t be cure.Besides,this is what she want in the first place.”Doctor Kang explain.

“Neh.Khamsahamida.Can I see her now?”Suho ask.

“Yes,you can.Young man,be strong.She need your support.”He patted Suho shoulder before leaving him alone in the hallway .

Suho enter the ward.He stare at her pale face.Tears running down to his cheek upon seeing her lifeless body.He admit he loves her for a long time.But,her happiness is his happiness too.Seeing she happy with his bestfriend somehow make he feels like a little child.

He was very proud seeing her smiling her charming smile when she was with Luhan.As her guardian,he promise to take care of her.

Suho.He let out a small chuckle.The name that Seohyun give to him.She says that the name fit him perfectly.He hold her hand.

“Seohyun.Please wake up.I know you have something to say before you go.”He talk to her between his sobs.

“Don’t leave without saying goodbye to me,Luhan and your friends.”He continued.

“Please.Saying goodbye isn’t that hard Seohyun-ah.I’m your Suho.Please,if you can’t face Luhan atleast say it to me.I will tell Luhan the truth.”He cry harder and hung his head low.

Seohyun heard the cries of her ‘guardian’.She slowly open her eyes.She try to move her left hand but she couldn’t.She was too weak to move even an inch of her body.

“S-Suho-ah.”She call for him,Her voice are too soft,but she was lucky enough when Suho can hear her.

“Seohyun-ah.Wait,I’ll call for the doctor.”He was about to leave but Seohyun hold his hand tightly.

“No need for that.I want us,to have a moment together.Just the two of us.”She smile faintly.

“But..”

“Please.Sit here.I want to give you something.”She told Suho to sit on the chair beside her.

“Suho-ah.Give me my purse.”

Suho give Seohyun her purse.She stare at her as she struggle to ped her purse.

“Let me help you.”He ped the purse and give it back to Seohyun.

“Thank you.”She says.She take out two folded paper and give it to Suho.

“Suho-ah.Please give the pink letter to Luhan oppa.The blue one is yours.”She try to unlock he necklace.But,she can’t.

“Here.Hold this.”Suho unlock her necklace and give it to Seohyun.

“Suho-ah.Please keep this necklace.”She hold Suho hand.

“But,this is yours.I have mine too.”He refused.

“Just keep it.Okay?”She requested and give him an assuring smile.

“O-okay.”

She give her ring to Suho.”This ring,pass it to Luhan oppa.If he ask why,the answer is in the letter.”

 “Suho-ah.I know your little secret.”She confessed and smile.

“What secret?”He ask.

“Some-thing a-about you a-and m-me.”Her breathing become heavy.

“Seohyun-ah.Wait.I’ll call for the doctor.”He run out of the ward.

‘Suho-ah.I love you too.Goodbye my guardian.Please take care of my Luhan oppa.’

By the time Suho reach her room,she is lifeless.A peaceful smile was plastered on her face.

Doctor Kang check her breathing.

“She is gone.I’m sorry young man.”He says as he shook his head.

“Seohyun-ah!”He fall on his trembling knees.

‘Why did you leave me without giving me a chance to confess my love toward you?’

 

THE END