[Nino & Noriko side] Chapter 3

Homecoming

 

Homecoming: Nino & Noriko Side.

Chapter 3

On his way to work that morning, Nino felt on edge. He wasn’t sure as to why, but he just had that feeling. Ohno had mailed him last night to  say that he was staying round Usagi’s and not to wait up, so he pretty much had the whole evening to muse over his sudden situation.

He wasn’t going to lie to himself and say he wasn’t worried, because he was as scared as hell. He loved Noriko more than anything, and he was happy she was having his child. However he wasn’t sure he was ready. He wasn’t really good with children and he was part of Arashi, one of the busiest groups in Johnny’s. He was Always on tours, or Varity shows, if not those then he was practising for a new song or choreography, not to mention any drama’s that he gets asked to be in. He just about had enough time to spend with Noriko as it was.

Needless to say that yesterday’s evening didn’t really accomplish much, other than frustrating himself further.

He arrived in the car park at work and noticed that Jun & Sho’s cars were already there. As he walked up to Arashi’s room, the edgy feeling came back full force. Nervously he opened the door “Ohayo.”  He greeted Sho, who was, as usual, reading the newspaper and Jun who appeared to be glaring in his direction and stomping over towards him.

Nino back up a little, noticing the look in Jun’s eyes. When Jun arrived in front of Nino he grabbed the smaller man by his collar and started yelling profanities at him, none of which Nino could understand.

When Sho saw Jun get up and march over towards Nino, he decided now would be a good time to stop reading and be on alert. He rushed over when Jun grabbed hold of Nino’s collar and started yelling at him, and dragged him away from the shorter man.

Aiba & Ohno chose that moment to walk in the room greeting the 3 of them, then slightly freaking out at the site of the raging Jun, then at Sho who was holding him back from Nino who was looking at Jun as if he was crazy.

“Uh whats going on guys?” Aiba asked the group of 3 tentively, not noticing Ohno biting his lips nervously behind him. Jun turned to Aiba and then back to Nino, glaring at him once again. “Ninomiya got my little sister pregnant!” Nino’s eyes widened as he finally realised what this was about.

Hearing the news, Sho’s grip slacked slightly on Jun as the shock of Jun’s statement set in allowing Jun to escape and grab Nino again, this time making Aiba and Ohno rush and pull him away.  Jun started ranting again as Aiba pulled him to the other side of the room. Ohno whacked the back of Sho’s head as he past him to get to Nino to pull the man out of his shock, which it did and Ohno gained a glare for it.

Ohno bent down to Nino’s level, as the younger man was now sitting on the floor in shock “How in the hell did he find out! Noriko and I were waiting for a good chance to tell him together so this didn’t happen.” Nino Hissed to his older friend. Ohno looked nervously at the younger man before he spoke “Ano… that was kind of my fault… I was talking to Jun at the photoshoot yesterday and I didn’t know he didn’t know….” Nino looked at his friend in slight angered confusion “What?! How the hell do you know?! I haven’t even told you yet! And I’m almost certain Noriko hasn’t either.” “Usagi told me.” Was the short reply. Nino took in a deep breath to try and calm himself down, and pulled out his phone.

Ohno looked at the younger man confused “Nino what are you doing?” Dialling a number and putting the phone up to his ear Nino replied “Calling Noriko.”  Ohno sighed and nodded. Nino waited a while before the other end was picked up “Moshi Moshi?” Nino smiled slightly at the sound of his girlfriend’s voice “Hey Riko-chan.” “Eh? Kazu-kun? Daijoubu desu ka?” Noriko asked worriedly wondering why Nino was calling her when she knew he was at work at the moment.

“Iie, Oh-chan managed to let it leak to Jun about the baby.” He heard Noriko Curse on the other end of the line. “Wakkata. I’ll be at the Jimusho in 10 minutes, and I’ll call you to come and get me, cause I know that receptionist won’t let me up…” Nino could tell she was glaring at something just by the tone in her voice and held back a chuckle. “Hai, I’ll be waiting.” He said and hung up the phone.

Turning to Ohno, he told him that Noriko would be here in 10 minutes and then glanced over at Jun who was still cursing and glaring at him from across the room with Aiba sitting next to him trying to calm him down and Sho gripping onto Jun’s arm so he wouldn’t move, but his mind seemed to be elsewhere.

After 10 long minutes of awkward silence, Nino’s ringtone sliced through the air.  Quickly picking it up he told Noriko he will be down in a second, to which he hung up the phone and got up and exited the room, not without hearing Jun shout out at him again.  

Rushing downstairs to the reception, he saw Noriko trying to explain who she was here to see and the receptionist glaring at her telling her to leave. Nino would have chuckled if it hadn’t been for the current situation needing to be sorted out. “Riko-chan.” He called out making both women turn to him, one with a smile the other with a expression of disbelief. “Kazu-kun!” Noriko exclaimed with a sigh of relief. Nino smiled at his girlfriend and walked over to where she and the receptionist were and signed Noriko in. After he did so, he turned to the receptionist “Ano, if Matsumoto-san here ever comes in again and asks for any member of Arashi, please just send her straight up, I can confirm that she is Matsumoto Jun’s younger sister.” The receptionist nodded hastily and Nino bowed slightly in return, Noriko following before the pair of them walked to the elevator to go upstairs.

Whilst in the elevator, Nino allowed himself to rest his head on Noriko’s shoulder and let out a sigh. “Kazu…Its gonna be alright…” Noriko murmured, turning towards the older man and embracing him. Nino nodded “I hope so Riko-chan, I hope so…” after a little while of waiting, they got to the floor where Arashi was situated. Holding onto Nino’s hand and giving it a little squeeze, Noriko knocked and then entered the door.

Jun was about to start yelling again, thinking it was Nino re entering the room, which in a sense it was, but he was surprised to see his younger sister at the door first. “Noriko…” Noriko walked over to her older brother and stood in front of him. “Jun, I’m Pregnant, Kazu is the father, I did want Kazu and I to tell you but you found out ahead of time and for that I’m sorry.” She said calmly.  Jun snapped out of his shock and went straight back into his angered mode “Noriko! How could you let yourself get pregnant, how could you be so stupid?! What are Okaa-san and Otou-san going to think? Did you think about Arashi either? About what could happen to the band if it were to leak out that one of its members got another members sister pregnant?!” he exclaimed in anger at his little sister.

As soon as that last word came out of his mouth a surrounding slap echoed through the room. Noriko stood there glaring at her brother who was holding his cheek to where she slapped him. “Jun for starters I am 23! I’m not a teenager, so do not treat me like one! I did not LET myself get pregnant, sometimes these things just happen no matter what precautions you may take.  As for Okaa-san and Otou-san, what difference does it make what they think? when have they ever given a damn about what I do anymore, if you’ve forgotten, you are the ‘golden child’.  And lastly, you don’t think that I think about what could happen to Arashi?! I’ve thought about that ever since I found out that I was pregnant, wait no I’ve thought about that since I started dating Kazu, even when we dated the first time round it was constantly on my mind. But funnily enough Nii-san, there is nothing I can do about that! I try my hardest to make sure that no information about any of your private lives, especially, yours and Kazu-kun’s doesn’t get leaked, and I will continue try throughout this pregnancy.”

 Jun flinched and looked down in shame at what he said. He knew that the topic of his and Noriko’s parents was a sore spot for her and he knew better than to bring it up, He also knew that she had been doing the very best she could not to let any information about the band leak since she was in High school and the band had been formed, even before then when he had joined the jimusho.  He sighed and looked up at his younger sister, regret at what he said clearly shown on his face. “Gomen Noriko… it’s Just…” he started but couldn’t finish off his sentence.

Noriko sighed and shook her head “I understand Jun nii-san, demo… you need to realise that whilst I am your little sister, I’m not a little girl anymore, I’m a young woman who has a life of her own.” She paused and then started again “Jun nii-san, I’m not going to lie to you, I’m scared as hell about having this baby, and whilst I know I’ll have Kazu by my side, I really need my big brother there to help me along too.” She said looking at her older brother with a soft pleading look.

Jun took his sister into his arm and brought her in for a hug “I’m sorry imouto…of course I’ll be there to help you.” Noriko smiled into her brother’s chest whispering an ‘Arigatou’.

 

 

End Chapter 3

 

Well that took much longer than I thought it would to write~ well either way its written now. Im not promsing quick updates anymore because theres no point, as I at sticking to them lol so I’m just going to promise to update as soon as  I can instead, it makes more sense that way lol~