o1...

I love him, He loves him

 

 

"Luhan!  Would you please wake up right now?!" The teacher scolded at Luhan. You slowly looked up and laughed like the other class,
who were looking at Luhan. "Ugh.... YEAH YEAH!" Luhan groaned and placed his head back onto the desk. Your heart began to tightened, not able
to control the feelings. 

This shy girl is you....

The sleeping boy is Luhan.... whom you are in love with.

--------------------

"LuHan! WAKE UP!" You saw Luhan's best friend Sehun, shake his shoulder. Luhan slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes.
"How long was I asleep?" Luhan asked, "For about the whole period, c'mon, let's go get lunch!" Sehun smiled,
Luhan rolled his eyes annoyed, "You only wanna go for Tiffany...."

"Well DUH! Now c'mon before she leaves!" Sehun said excited, dragging him. You watching this, feeling heart broken...
For Luhan. Little did Sehun not know Luhan secretly held feelings towards him. Luhan seemed just miserable....
It hurt seeing this all the time and never seeing him smile ever since Sehun found a lover.

Sehun dragged him out of the classroom, leaving you alone by yourself in the classroom. You sighed and held onto the letters
wrapped in your desk you hid that were written all for Luhan. 

As sad as it was... Yes, they were all confession letters bundled up in your desk, you wrote everyday meant for Luhan.
But never sent one to either one,

Total..... 127 exact letters...

You wanted to give one..... Just one letter to him. But you knew he was going to reject you because he's already inlove
with Sehun and practically thinks your invisible. You sighed and face planted your face to your desk.
"Why.... Can't I even send one word to him?"

-----------------------------

You were walking to your locker after school. It was already five fifty four pm. You were at school late because you did tutoring
sessions for freshmen all the time at school. Since you had privledges to lock the school, you left the latest than anyone else.

"Umma..... It's fine, I'll be home for dinner soon.....Ne........Neh....... Arso.... Bye."
You spoke through the the phone as you were walking to get stuff from your locker.

All of a sudden you heard hiccuping and loud music, coming from the corner of your locker.
You looked and found a boy sitting in front of your locker, listening to loud music with his beats, crying to himself badly.
What hurt most was it was Luhan.... 

"L-Luhan?" You said, but he couldn't hear you through the loud screamo music from his headphones.
He seemes to be more tired and depressed. Probably from Sehun again.... You frowned, not knowing what to
do, seeing the man you love crying.

You took out your ipod and played a random shuffled song, since all the songs you had were happy.
You slowly sat down next to Luhan in front of the lockers, Luhan slolwy turned, realizing you were there.

He didn't stop crying and just looked at you. You turned to Luhan and took off his beats, he just stare at you with those restless,
swollen eyes. You placed the ear bud placed in his ear, playing...... Baby don't cry.

----------------------------

You slowly woke up, realizing you were asleep so suddenly. You forgot where you were...
Slowly, you turned your head, finding an ear piece in your ear, connected to his. Luhan rested on your shoulder,
realizing you both were asleep. You remembered, you sat there in silence as Luhan was just crying the tears out next to you,
but you could tell he felt better. Not realizing time, you both were lost from the song and before you knew it, you both
fell asleep on eachother.

You swallowed your saliva, feeling your heart race. Your eyes looked at Luhan and you nervously bit your lip.
Luhan seemed so peaceful and comfortable on your shoulder. It made you so happy.... You looked closer to Luhan and saw his blonde
soft hair shining brightly, with his beautoful soft skin...... And those lips...... They caught your attention the most.

You slowly leaned in, until....

"You kiss me, I'll kick your ." Luhan spoke,

You quickly moved away and scooted fast. Making Luhan smirk.
"I-I-I...."

"Uh Huh..... Don't deny it." luhan chuckled,

"S-Sorry...."

"You look familiar...." Luhan spoke tilting his head.

"I-Im __________, we're in the same calculus class."

"Oh? Does not ring a bell at all."

"We've been in the same classes since freshmen year."

Luhan remained silent, not knowing. "N-Never mind....." You gave up and blushed. Luhan laughed and looked at you,
"Sorry.... Oh... and I'm sorry, but if you like me... I can't accept."

You looked at him already knowing why,"I know Luhan..... I already know your secret."

His eyes largened, "Y-You do?"

"You like Sehun." You nodded.

Luhan blanly looked and then glared,
"Y-You better not tell---"

"I won't.... Your secrets safe with me." You interrupted.

Luhan had a relieved sigh and slolwy smiled. It was very warm seeing it.....

"O-Oh.... Well since we're in the same class, I'll give a formal introduction."
Luhan said,

He extended his arm out, "I'm Luhan."
You giggled and went along with it, shaking hands with him.

"Nice to meet you Luhan."

----------------------------------

After three months, you and Luhan became closer and closer as days went by. Luhan was slowly warming up to you. You guys said hi's to eachother,
then hellos turned into conversations, leading to hangouts, leading to friendship. You also got closer to Sehun and his girlfriend Tiffany after being friends with Luhan. Even though Luhan seemed hurt whenever he saw Sehun have kissy kiss time with Tiffany, you there made him feel ten times better.
And you saw how much happier he was.

"Yah _____________!" You felt some one ruffle your hair from behind. 

"H-Hey cut it out!" You panicked, Luhan laughed happily and sat in front of you, you both were in the canteen.
You felt your face temperature rise up from seeing him so happy and smiling warmly at you.

"What is it Luhan?" You asked, Luhan tilted his head. 

" I think.... I'm going to tell Sehun." Luhan flashed a smile.

You choked on the kimchi you were eating and looked at him with large eyes.
"M-MWOH!? REALLY!?"

Luhan bit his lip and nodded, not knowing your heart was slowly tearing.
"Th-that's great Luhan! I'm proud of you!" 

" I couldn't have done it without you though ______________, if I hadn't met you,
I wouldn't be as confident and happy as I am today." Luhan grinned,

He held your hand, making you want to cry.
"You are seriously a blessing from God." Luhan said.

--------------------------------------

You were in your room alone, staring at the ceiling blankly. Wondering if Luhan confessed yet.
You placed the pillow in front of your face and frowned.

"Why is everyone able to confess there feelings except for me...." You whispered.

Just then, you heard a tap from the balcony door in your room. Your ear perked up and you saw Luhan on your terrace,
in the rain. "L-Luhan!?" You panicked and ran to the door.

You quickly opened the door and saw Luhan drenched in water, but not just from the rain...... But also in tears..

"L-Luhan! Get in!" You yelled and pulled him in. Luhan went inside and you removed his hoodie.
"Luhan! Are you okay!? Are you sic---"

Luhan grabbed your wrist and a tear dropped from his eye.
"He........ Said no....... He doesn't see me that way." Luhan placed his face in your shoulders.
You placed your hand on his head and patted it, trying to calm him down.

"Oh...... luhan....... It's okay......." Luhan hugged you tighter, but it made you hurt more.
Because in the end Luhan was still not inlove with you.

-----------------------------------

After the semester passed, Luhan and Sehun were less awkward and became tight friends again. It seemed Luhan
was slowly fading feelings from Sehun, he seemed to smile even though Sehun would be making out with Tiffany 24/7.
However, friends and family only new he was like this because of you. You always was there for him through everything.
It was you who made him stronger and more happy. They all even prayed you and Luhan would marry one day, but Luhan would only laugh.

Yet it made you still sad and in pain to know he didn't like you that way..... You were always in the mutual friendship zone,
nothing more or less.


"Yah ____________ ah!" Luhan yelled, throwing his large plush toy at you. You were at Luhan's house, studying for college 
exams with Luhan. You were hit by the toy and quickly looked, "Uh yeah!?" You turned around.

"We've been studying for HOURS..... When can we take a break?!" Luhan pouted. You blushed from the pout *Oh gosh....
he's such a cutie.....* You thought,

"Yah ___________!"

"Oh yeah! How about we take a break now?" You suggested,

"Finally!" Luhan sighed and closed his book. He scooted over next to you, sighed and placed his head on your shoulder.
You smiled and looked at him. "We're almost graduating...." Luhan frowned. "Neh....." You spoke softly.

"We went through so much this year ____________...."

"Yeah..... But without this year, I wouldn't have had such an awesome friend like you." 
You smiled.

Luhan looked at you and nodded. "Yeah...... No matter what, you were always by my side..... We'll always be best buds."
He hugged you tightly and smiled, "You're my angel....."

You and luhan looked at how the snow was falling, feeling warm in Luhan's arms and knowing that you were still in love with the
same boy. " Next year, we'll find love!" Luhan spoke happily,

"H-huh?"

"We'll find love next year! I promise! No more heart breaks!" Luhan smiled. You nodded, but in the inside you were hurting badly.
After all this time..... You still never spoke I love you..... And you still never told him..... You were going to be gone by his 
side by next month.

-----------------------------

"Is that all the boxes?" Your dad asked as he was placing stuff in the moving van. You nodded and was silent.
"What's wrong dear?" Your dad asked. "Im just gonna miss......"

"Luhan?" Your dad asked,

"Yeah...." 

"Did you tell him how you felt?" Your dad asked, "No...." You shook your head. " Dad..... He still likes Sehun..... And he only sees me as a friend."
Your father chuckled, "Love is tough I know...... But how will you know if you never tried to tell him?"

You were silent as your dad walked out of your room. You were slowly tearing up, feeling like the biggest fool in the world.
Why could everyone confess and be tough except for you? You were tired of being viewed as a best friend. You  wanted to be more,
even though he was gay or whatever..... You knew Luhan was the only boy you could love in this world. 

Then why couldn't say it to him?

"Appa! Umma! I'll be back! I need to do something real fast!"
You yelled and headed out the door.

---------------------------

Luhan was in his desk, wondering where the heck you were. You didn't contact him for weeks and not attending school for a while.
It really made Luhan paranoid if something bad happened, but you told him you were busy with college so he didn't want to be a bother.
What you didn't know was Luhan would usually think about you randomly and just you. Luhan sighed and looked out the window, just thinking
about you and how you guys met, to the time you helped him with Sehun problems. A smile unknowingly crept through his face, Sehun and Tiffany
looked at him as if he was crazy because he never smiled that bright before.

All of a sudden from the window, he saw you running inside from the school enterance without your school uniform, being chased down be security.
Luhan all of a sudden stood up in the middle of class. "____________!" He yelled and ran out of the classroom in the middle of session.

He ran downstairs, anticapating to see you. He really didn't know why though, even though it was only a few weeks.
It felt like a hold was punctured into his heart without you. Every classroom and their students were looking out from the window,
the teachers were looking out too.

"Luhan!" You shouted, 

Luhan came out of the front of the school and saw you, being held by security.
"______________! Wait, please, can you let go of her!?" Luhan yelled.

The security guard slolwy let go of hs grip and you ran to Luhan with no breath.
"L-Luh-han...."

"A-Are you okay!? Where have you been!?---"

"Please shut up for five minutes and let me speak......." 

Luhan shut his mouth and saw you take out a piece of paper from your pocket.

"I-I wrote this...... Actually...... I wrote 127 letters meant for you...... But I had to say this one for you....."

"127?" Luhan asked surprised.

"Neh...... Anyways.... let me read what it says...."
Luhan and the entire school from the classrooms had their attention to you. You nervously fidgeted
your fingers on the paper, and took a deep breath,

"Dear Luhan......  It's been precisely 6 months, four days, nine hours, and ten seconds...... Even through these hours,
I still never got to tell you of how I felt... I remember when I first saw you, you were this shy boy with black hair who was a genius
and could solve a rubix cube in five minutes. Now you're this smart handsome boy who is the biggest prankster and mischevious boy with ana amazing voice. I don't think i had ever met such an awesome and incredible person as much as you. As I got to know you more and more, the more
I realized that not everyone is strong unless they have friends by there side, and I'm happy I was that friend.....

What I haven't told you is this idiot........ friend........ Loves you more than anything in the world.
Not just as a friend...... But something more......."

You cried and looked at him. Every student gasped and squeeled, Luhan however, showed his pink cheeks to you with his ees looking like they
were about to pop out. And all of a sudden his heart couldn't control, his palm sweated, and the only thing that mattered was you were in front of him.

"I-I didn't finish.......I-I...... Wrote this the day I'm moving....."

"M-Moving?"

"Y-Yeah......."

Luhan nervously looked away and had the same heart throb you had when you first fell in love with him.
He scratched his cheek and blushed a deeper red than you. "I-I'm really bad at this...." Luhan confessed,

"I-I don't know what it takes to be a good boyfriend...... Because I always liked boys...And I don't know if a distance relationship 
would work either.... Especially getting over my first love.... B-But you came and.... Always made me smile, comfort me, and
you just.... was there for me than anyone else. And then slowly I developed..... Different feelings...."

You looked up with big eyes.
"L-Luhan...."

"God! I at this! I'll make it short and simple!" Luhan spoke.
He walked close to you, "The person I'm madly inlove with right now........" Luhan stated, "I-is right in front of m-me....."
Luhan stuttered as he held your hand.

Everyone cheered from the windows and yelled suppotring and postive comments.
Sehun and Tiffany looked at eachother smiling, "It's about time Luhan falls in love with a girl..."

Luhan slowly smiled and so did you.

 

" Luhan..... You really mean it?" You asked,

Luhan nodded, "More than anything." You began crying and placed your head on his chest,
"Thank  god, I'm so happy...... I'm so so so happy......if I could die on this spot, I would die happy...."

"Your over exadurating...." Luhan turned fire red.

"Ani...... I love you Luhan!" You yelled,
Luhan shyly hugged you back, he was silent the whole time but felt like the biggest winner in the world, having to
know that the person you loved was him. It was as if the reason of him living was for this exact moment.

"I'm sorry it took so long.... for me to realize." Luhan spoke.

" It's okay...." You giggled.

"You really made me happy... I promise I'll be good to you. No matter how far you'll be."
he seperated the hug away from you and looked at you with those baby shy eyes. 

"U-Uh..." He coughed, *I-I can't do it..... She's so cute*

"What?"

"I want to kiss you.......A lot...... But I never kissed....... a girl before....."

You laughed and kissed him lightly on the cheeks. "I guess that'll do." you smiled,
Luhan gazed at you and pulled you to him, "What the hell!? YOU CALL THAT A KISS!?"

Luhan carressed your cheek and planted his lips onto you, feeling the warm kiss captivate you.
You slowly smiled as you kissed him and so did Luhan, while you were both closing your eyes and the students were screaming.

"LUHAN!!!! __________!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISRUPT MY CLASSES!"
You both heard the principal shouting at you.

Luhan quickly held your hand and yelled, "RUN!"
You and Luhan both ran out of the school with all the students and even facilty cheering you
guys to run. 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING!?" You panicked as the principal was chasing you guys down,

"DOES IT EVEN MATTER!?" Luhan laughed and ran even faster,

I guess it doesn't,

as long as he was there.

No matter how far we'll be,

I knew that this love would last forever.