Chapter Two

Monster || On Hold

Her.

 

It’s been a while. Seems like you’re doing better since I’ve seen you last.
You got prettier too, though you always looked beautiful in my eyes.

The man watched her from afar, her expression were emotionless but that was the beauty of it all. He watched her walk into the store and come out with bags full of food. It looked it like she was throwing a party. “What the hell is work with you Seunghyun, you’re scared to talk to her now, after all those years longing for her.” He told himself. He took a deep breath and fell, falling from a building would have killed anyone but he wasn’t anyone. He was the most powerful vampire who ever walked the earth.

He landed perfectly on two feet, he dusted himself off and waited.

But you seem a little different today; you seem unusually cold
The gaze you put on me is full of pity, in front of you, I look small

GD was in the store, he needed something to eat. Human food wasn’t the best meal for gaining strength but it sure was delicious.

He sat on a small cafe table and watched the people go by when suddenly she met his eyes. He could feel the heart in him beat again. But she tilted her head in confusion. “She doesn’t remember?” He thought. He smiled at her and she walked out the store.

I act like it’s fine, I try to change the subject.

TOP waited outside for her to step out, when she did he bugged into her.
“Ohh, i’m sorry.” He said acting as if he didn’t do it on purpose.
“It’s fine, i’m a clums anyways it was bound to happen.’  she replied.
As he reached for the bag and handed it to her, their hands touched.
And electrical current went through them.

They stood there frozen... eyes locked on each other.

I have a lot I want to ask, but you cut me off.

GD stepped out of the store to find them.
“Do i know you?” she asked Top.
He stood his head.
“excuse me.” GD said and the girl turned his way.
“Do you ...” “I should be going.” She interrupted him.
She scurried away forgetting a bag.


Your hair flows in the wind, and it hits me on my cheeks and leave.

TOP stood there frozen still. “Is it really her?” He thought.
The wind blew strongly and her hair flew in it, TOP took a deep breath inhaling her scent.
“It’s her..” He whispered and clutched the place his heart would be.

You turn around and leave just like that, would I look silly if I try to hold you back?

GD runs after her with the bag she had forgotten.
“Wait.. “ She kept on walking.
“You forgot this.” She turned back to see a bag.
She walked out to him and took it.
“Thanks.” She said and smiled faintly.
He smiled back, she turned around and started walking away again.




GD walked back to where Top stood and gently hit his arm.
Bringing him back to reality.
“It’s her..isn’t it?” Top asked.
“Yes.. it’s her.” GD replied.
“But why didn’t she recognize me? a handsome face like mines..is one in a million.” Top said to lighten the dark and depressing mood.

GD laughed but at the back of his mind, he was asking the same question.