Tailors Job One-shot

Tailors Job

 

~Karina’s POV~

OMG!! I’m so busy this lately. What do should I do? Oh my!!! So many works to do. AH ! I should take a rest if not I will tired and can’t do works.

~4 hours later~

I feel so fresh now. NOW! Let’s works and make more money.

“Ohayo Karina-chan” say Kana, my only little sister.

“Ohayou imoto.What’s make you here ?”I say and direct ask Kana.

“Nothing,just dropping by here”say Kana while looking in Karina’s boutique. “Why this boutique so unneat ? You have many works to do ? Can I help you until I get my result ?”ask Kana.

“HONTOU NI,Imoto ?? You can help me ? banzai !! now,my trouble will settle soon”I say while hugging Kana.

“Hai hai~Well want cloth did you do know ? and to whom ?”ask Kana

“For Hey! Say! JUMP.Well,you know…some cloth is for your Hikaru.”I say direct and make Kana a bit shy.

“Let’s me see it if it’s suit to him”say Kana as volunteer.

I go to stor and see if they Hikaru’s cloth that still not complete. ‘Ah ! here~’ I pass it to Kana, “Here you go~”I say as I give that cloth to Kana.

“Arigato~”Kana said.

“Douita~”I say.

~end of Karina’s POV~

                                                         *******************

Today is very busy day for Hey! Say! JUMP.They will make a new single,Super Delicate.All the cloth will handle by Karina who as Hey! Say! JUMP’s tailoress.

“Karina-chan,is this suit to me ?”ask Yabu when their cloth is reach.

“Yes, I have make it suit to you all.” Say Karina in rush as she still busy.

“Why my pants this short ?”ask Daiki.

“Let’s me see, let’s me see”say Hikaru and he see Daiki’s pants and laughs.

“Don’t laughing. BAKA !”say Daiki in shy.

“Boku wa baka janai yo” say Hikaru still in laugh mood.

“That’s suit to you Dai-chan. Well,even that pants look short but it’s still suit to you.And it’s suit to this song.”say Karina and make everyone shock about it.

“Oh,I should go now.See this night”say Karina and run to exit door.

“Come to back stage later.”say Yabu.

“Hai~”reply Karina before the exit door close.

“She have doing great right,gorilla ?” say Yamada in Keito’s ear.

“NANI ?!! Who’s gorilla hah Buta ?”say Keito a bit shout.

Everyone look at Keito with question mark.Keito just looking at the ground while Yamada still laughing.

                                            *******************

In 5 minutes more,concert will start.Everyone already have take their sit and some of them still search for sit.Lucky for Karina,Kana,Ayumi,Rin,Imai,Yukiko,Rena,Aiko,Kimiko and Natsuko.They all JUMP’s girlfriend.They all got VIP’s chair that Johnny-san gave it to them.So,it’s easier to them if they go late for the concert.

“Gomen guys,I’m late”say Natsuko.

“Shinpaishinaide. The concert still not start.”say Aiko.She send a smile to Natsuko.

“Guys,the concert start now.”say Imai.

“Ah ! Hai~”say Natsuko and Aiko together.

The concert start with a drama that include Hey! Say! JUMP and some more artist that come from Arashi,Kat-Tun,y Zone and B.I. Shadow and also Nakayama Yuma.

Laughing,sad,funny all include in that drama.After that,their new single,Super Delicate.

About 1 hour later,the concert end at 11:30 p.m. “Wah !! that’s so great !! Let’s go to the backstage now,girls”say Rena.

They all just follow Karina since Karina always go there. “GOOD JOB ALL !! our fans so happy from start until the end !!”say Yabu to the others in changing room.

“Arigatou”say the others.

“Well,you guys always be half like this ?”say Natsuko,standing infornt of changing door.

“OI !! why you standing there and see us half like this ??” say Ryutaro.

“NOT !! see you later !”say Natsuko and leave the changing room.

“You should tell Natsuko to knock the room before come in”say Hikaru.

“Yea yea..Later~~”say Ryutaro and open the changing room’s door.

“HEY! We’re will wait you guys finish changing at Paradise Café here.”say Karina infront of door before leave.

~At Café~

Rena have booking a big table in Paradise Café.The girls just waiting JUMP before order coffee. “What do you all want ?”ask the waiter. “Sorry,we waiting for our boyfriends so we will order later.”say Rena.” “Okay.If you want something simple just call me”reply that waiter.Rena just nodding while smiling.

“THERE~!! They have come”say Rin while pointing to JUMP.

“Yes,now Rin sit down.Everyone looking to us”say Karina,trying to make Rin sit.

“oh,gomenasai~”say Rin.

“You guys so late”say Natsuko.

“yeah~”Ayumi say like she agree to Natsuko.

“Gomen.We with this buta.He change cloth in slow.”say Yabu.

“WHO’s you call BUTA ? hah ?! KOPI!”say Yamada in mad

“STOP IT!! We’re here not to fight okay !”say Rin.

“hai~”Yabu and Yamada say together.

They drink,talk about random things together until it’s time to go home. “Minna,it’s late now.Mama will mad at me.”say Ayumi and stand up.

“Oh yeah right ! okay,Ayumi,I will accompany you go home”say Daiki and he leave with Ayumi.

“Ayumi and Daiki has go back~it’s time to me now”say Rena.

Everyone start to go home only Keito and Karina who still not leave their sit.

“HEY~! You two not come with us ?”ask Rena

“AH ? no~ I have something to do around here”say Karina and Keito just give sign to go home first with his hand.Lucky,everyone can understand it.

“Don’t you think that Keito have fallen to Karina ?”wonder Natsuko.

“I don’t know Natsuko.But I think yes,because only Karina and Keito who still don’t want have partner.

“I think so~~~”say Natsuko while yawning.

**

The next day, “UWA~~ so sleepy~ what’s time now ?”ask Karina to herself. “NANI !!? I’m late !”say Karina and she get up from her bed.She go to take a shower and rush to her boutique.

“Ohayou nee-chan”say Kana.She get sharp reflaction from Karina. “nee-chan! NANI KORE?”ask Kana in giggles.

“*sigh* nani mo..”say Karina and sit at her sit.

“Boss,here is some of my design.Please a look”say Chinatsu,one of her co-worker.

“Okay”say Karina short.

“You look sleepy”say Chinatsu while looking at Karina’s face clearly.

“Yes,I am”say Karina. “Can you make coffee for me ? I want focus for your new design”ask Karina and she look at Chinatsu’s new design.

“Okay~”reply Chinatsu

“Kangei~oh Keito-kun !”say Kana cheerful.

“Do you come alone ?”sa Kana.Keito just nodding.He looks around the boutique and meet Karina who is ignoring people around her.

“Yo~Karina-chan.Can we talk ?”ask Keito.

“Yes.”reply Karina not look at Keito.

Karina drink her coffee and do her work.Keito feel ignoring for awhile and he pull Karina’s hand out of boutique.

“Can we talk ?”ask Keito.

“itai~~~oh ! Keito,when you come”ask Karina in pain because of Keito pull her just now.

“A few minutes ago.i was standing infront of you.Don’t you remember ?”ask Keito.

“Aaa~I don’t remember.i have many work to do.Gomen Keito-kun.”say Karina and try to leave Keito at outside of boutique.

“Chinatsu-chan,don’t you think Keito-kun like my nee-chan ?”ask Kana to Chinatsu.

“I think like what you think too.”say Chinatsu.

“How about we..be spy and try to find the truth ?”Kana say while look to Chinatsu.

“GOOD IDEA!!~~”reply Chinatsu while nodding and smile.

~Keito’s POV~

‘What’s should I do ? why I be leave by her here ? BAKA Keito !!’in his heart.’ ‘I should know that she won’t like me.’I say in heart.I walk to my car and get inside. “Go home”I say to my driver. “Yes,sir”say my driver and we’re leave Karina’s boutique.

I feel so uneasy with this feeling.When I was around her,I feel that my heart beating so fast that I though.How can ?

Ah! My phone is ringing ! “Moshi moshi ? ah,yeah Inoo-chan..NANI ??!! hai hai..i will be there now.”I hung the phone.Why ? what’s happen ? How can she be so careless ?

When I reach there,Karina’s boutique almost gone.The fire really flare that I though.WHERE WHERE !! WHERE IS SHE !!??

“OI ! if you looking for Karina.She have go to the hospital for checking just now”say Yamada to me when he notice I was looking for Karina.

I run toward to my car and ask my driver to drive to hospital where Karina go “please be hurry!!” I say to my driver.

That time,what can I say is “KARINA !! KARINA !!” I shout with all my heart. “Miss,do you know where is Hakushika Karina is ?”I ask the nurse at the counter.

“Hakushika Karina..yes.she is ! please go this way”that nurse say. I just follow the way that nurse show me and I see Karina lie down on hospital’s bed.

That time,I really want to hug her but she suddenly can’t breathe.I really shock and panic.All my body shakking.

“Karina-chan…….”that’s all I can say when I see her in that condition.Suddenly,my tear come out and I cry loud with all my heart.

I can’t imagine if Karina is gone.I can’t see her smile face her . Only God know how I feel.

After everything settle,doctor and nurses push Karina’s bed to one room.

I just following them.Only me and Karina in that room.

I think I should say it out.Imust say what I feel now.

“Karina-chan,i-i-I LOVE YOU !! please ! get up for ME !! I don’t want you die !!”I shout and hug her to realease what I feel.

~End of Keito’s POV~

**

3 days has passed after that incident.Karina also have gradually recover.She can go home that day.

“Keito-kun,can we talk for awhile ??”ask Karina to Keito.

“Yes,sure”Keito reply.

They go to near park and talk at there.

“So,what is it ??”wonder Keito.

“On the first day I was here.Did you say that you love me ?”say Karina.

“EEEHHH!!! Nan-nani kore?”Keito so shock when hear it.

“Keito-kun,actually,i-i-I really like you from the time we meet and I was waiting for you this long to tell me the truth.”Karina say honest.

“Karina-chan,I admit that I say like that to you.And yes,I do love you too”say Keito.

Karina hugs Keito and Keito reply it with smile.They don’t know that JUMP and girls are watching them from the bush.

“It’s look like we have a new pair.HAHA”say Aiko.

“Shhh,we can’t talk loud or not they will notice.”say Kimiko.

“okay,fine”reply Aiko.

“CHOTTO!! Where they has go ?”say Takaki.

“OI ! are you spying us or what? Hah?”say Keito behind them all.

“Did you notice us ?gomen,Keito-kun.We just wondering about it”say Chinen.

Everyone just agree with it.

“Karina-chan !! do you two couple ? why did you hold Keito’s hand ?”ask Yukiko.She already know about it but she just act.

“It’s…..nothing”say Karina in blushing.

“Oh ! nee-chan,I already ask papa to build a new boutique for you and he agree with it”say Kana.

“HONTOU NI ?! uwaa!~~”Karina hugs her sister.