Final: I know you...so why won't you admit that you know me?.....

If i could only remember you...

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120206_seoulbeats_exo.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AFTER SCHOOL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Lay: Hey, Luhan-ah wanna go to the city to buy some snapbacks? I heard they were on sale for only $15!

Luhan: OMG, I wanna go to, but i can't. I have to go to some freakn' stupid wedding for my parents buisness. Hey suhun-ah you gonna go with Lay too?

Sehun: OMG! HELL YEAH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE! (>.<) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luhan: Sure...sure (T.T)......anyways..i'm gonna go home...SEEYA GUYS!

Lay & Sehun: SEEYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.ARRIVED HOME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luhan: Mummy..Daddy...i'm home!!!

Mum: Ohhhh (O.O) your back home early today aren't you my darling? (^^)

Luhan: Well yh...Don't i have to? It's the wedding day for your friend right?

Mum: Oh yesss! So please hurry and change we'll be leaving in 15 minutes.

Luhan: Yes mummy (=.=)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15 MINUTES LATER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mum: You finish yet Darling?

Luhan: Yes mummy (T.T)

Mum: Ok! now lets hurry to the chauffeur. Dad is waiting for us outside.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IN THE CAR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luhan:  Are we there yet?

Mum: Not yet darling, we just have to wait a bit longer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IN THE WEDDING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luhan: Woahhh! What a big mansion! It's even better than ours! (O.O)

Mum: Well they are the richest and highest people in Korea (^^) Anyways..remember Luhannie, straight poster, no slouching, big sweet smile and formal language Luhannnie (^^)

Luhan: Yes mummy (T.T)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IN THE MANSION<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mum: Now follow me Luhannie, someone wants to meet you (^^)

Luhan: T.T

MR.KIM: There you are Mrs and Mr Han (^^) How have you been?

Mum: We have been well thankyou Mr. Kim (^^) Well this is our son Lu Han, but we call him Luhannie (^^)

Luhan: mummm..... grumbles*

Mr. Kim: Well that is one handsome fellow haha. Well i'm not sure if you have seen my son but here is my son...Kim Jongin ...

Jongin: Hello there (^^) My name is Kim Jongin, but you can just call me Kai (^^)

Luhan's thoughts: Hmmmm.. he looks familiar.....but i just can't get my finger on it.......

Mr. Kim: Is there something wrong Lu Han?

Luhan: No there is nothing wrong (^^) *smiles like an idiot* 8D

Mum: Why don't you and Jongin talk for out side while mme and your father must discuss about buisness things to Mr.Kim (^^)

Luhan: Ok...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Outside of the mansion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Luhan: So..um.....you're Kim Jongin right?

Kim Jongin: Yes, and your Luhan...am i right? (^^)

Luhan: Yh (^^)........so um... have i met you before? Because you look like someone who i know

Kim Jongin: um.........n..o....

Luhan: You sure? because you seriously look like someone who i know

Kim Jongin: No.....you h..h..haven't met me before

NARRATOR: Infact Kai did remember. He just didn't want to admit it, because............it was his first love too. He didn't want to seperate just right after he found Luhan again.

Luhan: Wait.....hold on a second...i know you! >.<

FLASHBACK: When it was a stormy raining night, Luhan just came back from wandering all over the city with his friends and he lived the furthest from the city. Luhan was soaking in water and he didn't have an umbrella with him. He tried to walk home, but he couldn't because it was to cold and his legs were stationery. He couldn't move and he was underneath a shelter near a bus stop. Until a young boy about his age saw him underneath the shelter and asked him if he wanted his umbrella. But Luhan saw that he only has one umbrella with him and he didn't want the boy to soak in water too just because of him, so he said no. Then suddenly the young boy carried him on his back and Luhan holding the umbrella so they wouldn't get wet. Luhan told the young boy the location where is home was and the young boy dropped him off at his house. Ever since then it was......Luhan's 'love at first sight'.

Luhan: Waiitt.....your t..t..h..that person right? You're the one who carried me to my house on that night right?

Kim Jongin: Y..y..e.s.....yes, um..i have to go back, my father is calling me um...*bows*

NARRATOR: Then suddenly Luhan back hugs Jongin when Jongin turned around.

Luhan: Wait! Can't you see ....i love you..i love you so so much that whenever i try to sleep you come into my mind! I can never get you out of my head and thats why i hate it!

Kim Jongin: Well i.ii..if you hate it then let me go..

Luhan: But even if i hate it i also love it whenever i think of you. You make me go crazy, you make me go insane, you make me go blank and this is why i love you.

Kim Jongin: Luhannie.. is this the truth? If it is....I LOVE ..you

NARRATOR: The two both shared kisses and glances.

 

Author~ OMG OMGOMOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOGGM ....ZOMG i hope this makes you happy. I gotta admit that this is my first fanfiction that i wrote and i still need some improving . PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY GIVING ME LOTS OF LOVE AND SUBSCRIBE >.< AND IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS THAN JUST TELL ME >.< ALSO I HAVE FACEBOOK SO LIKE MY EMAIL ON FACEBOOK IS [email protected].