You Idiot!

Journey To You

-L.Joe's POV-

I looked up to see Mrs.Lee wrinkly stern face handing me a chemistry question sheet.I looked at all the question and since when did we learned all this?! I kicked Jieun's chair slightly since she was in front of me.She didn't turn around as she was to busy scribling down all her answers.Damn how does her brain works?! I looked at my sheet hopelessly.Great Byunghun.Your parents are cutting your allowance.I sighed in annoyance by the fact that I know I'm gonna fail this.I kicked Jieun's chair harder than before.Mrs.Lee was falling asleep so i guess i can take this chance to cheat a little right??

-Jieun's POV-

I was happily scribling down my answers as fast as possible witout a mistake.I felt like somone kicked my chair.I knew it was L.Joe.I ignored him and continued writing all my answers.I felt another kick but harder than the last time.Suddenly i saw L.Joe walked by me and took my answer sheet.

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!"L.Joe ran back to his seat and started to copy my answer.

My shout awoken Mrs.Lee.

"JIEUN! BYUNGHUN! GIMME BOTH OF YOUR ANSWER SHEETS!" she said with a pissed off face.Most probably because i disturbed her beauty nap.pffft

I took my paper and gave it to Mrs.Lee while L.Joe was hesitant.I snatched his paper and gave it to Mrs.Lee.

"well well~ who knew?! both of you had planned to this have you?!"Mrs.Lee said calmly but strictly.

"but he took my answer sheet! i did nothing!" I defended myself.

"I'm sorry miss Jieun and you know what I'm gonna say Byunghun."she sighed deeply.
"Both of you shall have detention for a week"She said it calmly.

I heard my heart shattered into pieces.My record has been clean ever since this bastard came asking for my help.

I felt my hands ball themselves up into a fist.My knuckles were turning white.I turned to face the troublemaker that all those s just loves.

I gave him a hard punch in the sholder.I saw Jiyeon clappng and laughing silently in her seat.

"OOWWWW! THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed in my face.
"FOR RUINING MY PERFECT RECORD!" I stomped back to my seat.

-L.Joe's POV-

That girl can certainly throw punches.She must have got it from that bully Jiyeon.Well now i know for sure that my allowance is cut short.Looks like I'm not gonna have some fun this month.I walked back to my seat feeling the annoyance when the whole class keeps looking.

"What? never seen someone got a detention before?!" i said loudly.

They quickly went back to their answer sheets.

I sat there feeling awkward since there's nothing to do.

I decided to went back to sleep and just dream.No worries at all.


OMG GUYS ;-; I'm so sorry! I was so busy since i have a huge exam this year ;-; my cousin keeps nagging to me about not updating this sotry.She said there were two comment on this story.I'm really sorry for the delay!

Sorry if it was a short update but it's really late here and i just got home from my cousin's wedding.so yeah~

I'll try to make it up to you guys on the next chapter okay? ;D 

if i don't,you have every right to slap me U.U 

LMAO

okay!

see you on the next chapter -waves-