This Heart Breaker is looking for a second chance

Could this Heartbreaker Love You again?

Jeong Rin's POV

    I was walking the street towards where our house was near. I've been having this bad headache since I was at the talent agency. I've been enduring it until now. I forgot to drink my medicine when I was at the building because everyone was doing their best in practicing some dance routines and musical peice..

    Then all of the sudden, I became dizzy and I passed out.

===========================================================================

    When I woke up, It was morning already, And I heard my mom sighed in relief when she saw me opened my eyes. I looked at her.

"Where am I?" I asked her, like what most people did when they don't know what happened next when they passed out.

"You're in the hospital, Sweety." She replied sweetly, and caressed my hair. "You're doctor will be here in any minute now to tell us what are his findings.." then she smiled reassuringly.

The minute I finished eating my breakfast, the doctor came in. Holding a pen, a metallic folder where the patients status are recorded. He opened it for a while then he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Closing it, he turned to us with a sad expression.

"Mrs Yoo and Ms. Yoo, I'm sorry to tell you but," He paused then he looked at me. "Ms. Yoo, You have a brain cancer, and You'll be living until three month's time. You already developed the last stage. I'm afraid you need to stay at the hospital for further check-up." Said the doctor. When he told me that, I was like, 'What about my dreams?' 'What about my studies?' 'What about Ji Young?' those were the questions ringing in my head when the news was announced to me.

"No, I'm still going to attend school, and Tell YG-sunbaenim about what's happening..." I said.

"But you need to--" 

"I need to attend my graduation no matter what! And I'll come to Ji Young's Japanese stage, support him and his band." I said in a thick voice when I cutted my mom just right after the doctor came out of my room.

"I'm not gonna stay here in the hospital and rot myself alive here... I'd rather die in our house than here in this hospital."I said when she didn't answer me.

"Then at least stay until the doctors have already finished the last examination."

"Arraso."

===================================================================

So I went to school, not talking to anybody for I might tell them what's going on with me. I started distancing myself from them, just focusing on my studies and working hard. After class, I went to YG Entertainment, there, I just practiced a very little, then went to YG-sunbaenim without talking to the other trainees..

They must've noticed that the once sunny personality they see in Jeong Rin was now gone and it was replaced by a cold looking non-caring Jeong Rin. Once the elevator door was open, I greeted him when I went out.

"YG-sunbaenim, annyeong haseo." I said and bowed.

"Oh, Jeong Rin-ah! Come here and take a seat. It's a surprise to see you up here in my office. I guess the thing that you want to say is also very surprising?" he said as I went in and took my seat in the couch.

"Indeed it is very surprising. I'm withdrawing out of the company, sir." I said without beating around the bush.. So frankly, so forward that even YG himself couldn't belive it.

"Why? Did you have any other offers that you accepted? Are you migrating to America? Are you--" I stopped his train of thoughts, and said quietly..

"I have a brain cancer, Sunbae." I said and looked at him, "I'm gonna die within three months.." I said and gave him my papers.

"Then what about GD?"

"I'm gonna broke our ties now.." I said. Even though it's hard letting this guy go because I love him so much, I have to. I don't want to tie his happiness down just because of me.

"Arraso... But if ever you get cured in that disease of yours, you can come back anytime in my company." he said and hugged me.

================================================================================

At BIGBANG's Practice room

"Jeong Rin, I heard from the other trainees you've been avoiding them since you've entered the building, Is there something wrong, Jagi~?" Ji young asked as he made an Aegyo.

Today's my last day to come here as Ji young's Girlfriend, At least, We had taken a lot of pictures and videos together for the past week that I was with him. Kwon Jiyoung, This is my farewell to you..

"G Dragon-sshi.." I called out to him.

"Jeong Rin-ah, what's happening to you?" he asked. I've never called him G Dragon, with some formalities ever before so he would totally be shocked if I called him in that name.

"I want to break up with you."

"Why?! What did I do wrong? Tell me!" he said, confusion, rage, pain was visible in his eyes, it also becomes watery, for some tears threathen to fall..

"I lost my love for you.." I said, making a tough facade for him not to see that I'm also breaking inside by just seeing him feeling like this.

"I hope you could move on and forget me, I'm only your past, so get over me." I said with no emotion, I got up from the couch then walked out of the room. As soon as I got out, I leaned against the wall right next to the door of the practice room and silently cried. Then Loud crashing sounds, and wails from the other side of the door was heard. I couldn't take it anymore and I walked out of the building then I went back to the hospital...

===================================================================================

TOP's POV

As I was threading my way towards the practice room, when I saw Jeong Rin came out of the room, closed the door behind her , leaned her back right next to the door and cried silently. I was confused, Until I heard some loud crashing sounds and some wails of cry at the other side of the door. Did they broke up? Then She suddenly stood up, and walked out of the building. I was following her...

Yeah, call me a stalker if you want but, I just want to know why did they broke up and what's the reason behind it. But I was deeply surprised when I saw her enter a hospital, I also went in and followed her still. I was in disguise so not much people recognize me.. Then she entered a room..

"Have you drank the medice for your cancer??" Her mother asked. CANCER?? She has Cancer??!!

"Ani, I'm just going to drink it."

"How did things go?"

"He didn't take it easily as what I've expected.."

"of course he wouldn't take it easily. Jiyoung loves you so much!"

"I'm leaving all of  this here, I can't take his heart and happiness away from him, and take it up there in heaven..." when I heard that I quickly went to the receptionist and fished informations..

"Nurse, what's Yoo Jeong Rin's condition?" I asked almost out of breath. After hearing such words like "cancer" "medication" "leaving things here" "taking it up to heaven" I've never been nervous like this in my whole life before..

"Ouh,, Yoo Jeong Rin? She has brain cancer on the last stage, her life span will be until just after 2 months and 2 weeks..." said the nurse..

Oh, G Dragon...

==================================================================================

6 weeks later...

"Umma, I want the other's doctor's opinion!" I declared.

"Jeong..."

"Mom, I can't... go. Not.. Not now. I still love him.." I said and my tears flowed down my cheeks again for the nth time.

"Arasso! Get dressed andd we will go and ask another doctor's opinion!" my mom said, and we did.

We went back the next three days for the result.

"Hmm, I don't know whether if I have to laugh or this is a big shame in the medical history but umm..." the doctor looked at us. "You're daughter's perfectly healthy, she doesn't have a last stage brain cancer. She might've just been suffering from Migraine that time that she passed out, but it's not that severe.."

When that news came to me, at first I didn't believed it, until he had explained it in full detail. I got some of my medical records and went back to YG Entertainment.

"Sunbae!" I called out as I bowed.

"Oh, Jeong Rin! I was about to go and visit you to your house for us to have some little talk."

"About what sunbae?"

"come and take a seat over here." then I went to the couch and sat there.

"What is it about?"

"The last time you went here was last 6 weeks ago, right?" I nodded. "Well, when I saw the name of the hospital that you gave me the medical records, I was quite surprised to hear that there is that kind of hospital here in Korea, but when I let me and my secretary look for it in the net, there was no result, we even went to the legal affairs if there is really such kind of hospital, but when I rembered that I saw TOP went out with you that same night, I asked him where is the whereabouts of this hospital only to find it was a fake one. With fake doctors, Nurses, pediatrician, surgeon etc. Today was my only free time so i was planning to talk this matter to you."

"Actually, I asked for another doctor's opinion, and this was their findings." I said and gave him the envelope.

"You mean, you had a migraine?" I nodded. 

"YG-sunbaenim... How... How is he doing?" I dared to ask after a long silence.

"He's releasing his solo album and debuting in august.."

"Did he take it seriously?"

"Too seriously..."

"Do you think he would give me a second chance?"

"Everyone is entitled to have a second chance, Jeong Rin. And when they give you that second chance you'll have to use it wisely."

"I understand.."

==========================================================================================

'Yo ma heart heart heart heart breaker~
What did I do?
Yo ma heart heart heart heart breaker~
H.E.A.R.T. Baby~ No way~'

The song peirced right through me, like every lyrics of the song was meant for me. When they had announced that He had won the award, I was so happy for him.

"Oh, wait a minute, folks." said one of the MC's 

"I think they're going to announce about  your sudden disappearance.." I heard TOP whispered near me.

"We just received the news that the Leader of the girlgroup ElementaLs just got cleared out of the hospital. eh, YG-sunbaenim said, "Yoo Jeong Rin was falsely diagnosed with Brain Cancer, and was forced to quit as a trainee at YG Ent. but I was very suspicious about the hospital and investigated it, only to know that the staffs were all fake and unlicensed to work as a doctor and nurse. For Jeong Rin-sshi was only to be diagnosed to have a Migraine that day." Now, Let's introduce the complete members of ElementaLs!" and it was our cue to enter the stage.

"Annyeong haseo, We are the ElementaLs!" we chorused.

"I'm Fire, The Leader." I said and bowed.

"Water!" "Wind!" "Wood" "Earth!" "I'm Metal" And we sang a little acapella of our song.

"Oh! so this is the controversial Fire!" said the MC

"Ye~" I answered.

"Would you like to say something to your fans? or to anybody?" 

"Uhm, firstly, I would like to thank YG-sunbaenim for taking me up again even if I left the company like 6 weeks ago and for making me debut late but still I debuted, to my family, friends. Thank you and sorry if I was acting like a that time..." and I laughed and awkward laugh and... "And I would like to greet Happy Birthday to Kwon Jiyoung-sshi, and congratulations for winning the award." and I gave him my gift. "I hope you'll like it, the lyrics of your song is very great! DAEBAK!" I said and thumbs up.

"Ah Ye, thank you.." 

========================================================================================

G Dragon's POV

"Ah Ye, Thank you." As I opened the card..

    'Could this Heart Breaker love you again? This Heart Breaker is looking for a second chance coz she doesn't want to see you in sorrow when she did leave this world... Fogive me?'                        -Fire

"I'll be waiting at the practice room. 

-Jiyoung"

=========================================================================================

I really didn't know that she was doing things I wan't even aware of what was happening.. TOP hyung already told me what he saw, heard, and gathered. And I was really devastated when I knew that she was just crying all day and night because of what had happened between us.

The door opened and she went in. Still wearing her Red Dress when she was in the show.

"I hope you liked it.." she simply said looking down.

"I love you." I said out of the blue and went to her and kissed her in the lips. When our lips parted..

"I love you, too.. I'm sorry if I broke your heart..." she said and hugged me.

"It's okay, I love my Heart Breaker, and I guess she'll be the one and only..." I said and kissed her forehead.

 

-The End-