Chapter 1

Me That You Leave

 

 

  Taeyeon shaking in cold then put on her jacket.Although currently still in October, but the temperature has dropped dramatically makes this beautiful autumn feel so cold. This is not yet in winter. Somehow, somewhere may be many times more cold that will hit them when they fall in December and January.

  Taeyeon sighed as she looked around her small apartment. Must cost of energy to maintain their homes warm enough will be going up.Even now she have problems to settle all bills.

 

  Taeyeon out of her apartment on the top floor and down the narrow staircase that lighted by a dim light.Here, the higher an apartment, the cheaper the rent.Reach the second floor, Taeyeon went straight to his neighbors apartment, located on the left of the stairs - Mei's apartment.Taeyeon then knocked on the door of the apartment Mei.

  Mei, a Japanese woman lives with her husband, Kei and their youngest daughter who has not reached a year old, Hikari.They have been 7 years live in Turin.Kei run his food businesses interval of two blocks from their apartment building.
 
"Hi,Mei."
"Hi,Taeyeon."
 
  Mei opened the door apartment.
 
"Buongiorno,Taeyeon."
"Buongiorno,Mei."
 
   Mei smiling replied her good morning from Taeyeon so she took the burden carried by Taeyeon.
 
"Ciou...Mei,this is my key."
 

  Taeyeon gave her the key to Mei.Mei cleans Taeyeon's house twice a week.Wages given to Mei is much cheaper than the service provided in its place.Taeyeon only pay Mei seventy-Euro per week.

"Wow,Tae! You look fashionable today.So beautiful and smart."

"You think so? Thank you,Mei.I have an important assignment today."

"Si,si...Ciou."

"Ciou a dapo....Bye,Mei."

  This morning Taeyeon already dressed and stylish.Enrica, her employer has been advised that Taeyeon shows a professional appearance for today work.Taeyeon will be on duty to be an interpreter to a group of visiting delegations from Korea.

  “If you put up a good impression today,they might want you to be their interpreter for the rest of their in Italy.That means good money for us,capire?” 

 Taeyeon nodded her head indicating he understands what is spoken by Enrica.She realized that since of late they have less reservation as an interpreter.This makes  less income for Enrica and Nia.When there is work as an interpreter,Taeyeon will get more allowance.Taeyeon can buy the other goods  than essential goods.If not, she must thrifty and spend only for necessities only.

 
 
  Taeyeon realize the economic problems facing the world today makes their job for less.Therefore any work available, must be completely taken away.Enrica hope that visitors from Korea would use their services during their visit in Italy and not only today only.
  
   Customer first impressions are very important and this will determine whether they are satisfied with the work further Taeyeon.Taeyeon therefore choose to wear her best clothes for today.She was wearing a dark brown Armani suit the only one belonging to her. Because today is quite cold,  she also wore a pair of brown boot ankle level and Prada jacket with a similar color.This jacket is a gift from Enrica for Christmas celebration last year.Today she looks very stylish with the latest fashion.She was ready to do her job and satisfied because she looks like a successful professional.
 
  Population of Italy is synonymous with fashion, style and current style.Italy has produced fashion designers and clothes manufacturers as well as famous brands around the world with brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Trussardi, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Bvlgari, Dolce & Gabbana, Furla and many others .
 
  Since joining Enrica, her employer, but also as a friend, many models for Taeyeon.Enrica always give tips on how to dress to follow fashion.Enrica introduces Taeyeon a places to shop for branded items without spending too expensive as shopping at designer outlets which are abundant in some areas in Italy.At Serravalle, located very near the city of Turin, for instance.
 
  Enrica said,"It is important that you look fashionable and professional,so that people have confidence in you.Anyway we are in Italy,and Italians are fashionable people."
 
  Taeyeon did see most of the Italians, no matter their income level must be stylish when wearing clothes.In the beginning, Taeyeon somewhat awkwardly dressed like this.She, Kim Taeyeon, that from Daeseong-dong, Korea, who have never heard the names of the designer Valentino, Versace, Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci and others.Now she is wearing their designs.Not dreamed that she would be here now and working in the city of Turin with a stylish dress like this now.Taeyeon's late mother and Yuri would not believe that Taeyeon has good style and may not recognize her again if they see her.
 
  Taeyeon examine the makeup on her face one last time before she went out of her apartment building.
 
  After more than four years living in European countries, the color of her skin has become brighter.Not like when she worked in the garden her mother in the village.
 
   Once satisfied divine appearance, Taeyeon pushed the door of the apartment building.There are two layers of doors to prevent heat loss from buildings, especially in colder conditions today.
 
  Taeyeon continue on.Outside the building, cool the body rashes.Turin city state looks beautiful.New sun rays showed the leaves brown, full of maple planted in the city of Turin. 
 
 "Boungiorno,Taeyeon."Bistro seller greet Taeyeon .
 "Boungiornio,Felipe."
 "No caffe?"
 "No,grazie.Devo andare.Ciou."Taeyeon refuse the invitation Felipe for drinking coffee and  bid one's farewell.She should quickly to the office today.
 
  Taeyeon expedite the steps lead straight to into stops trends.There seems some people are waiting for trains to get to work.They were all dressed as Taeyeon, stylish with the latest fashion.When they saw Taeyeon, they all say good morning to Taeyeon.
 
 "Boungiorno."
  
  The only thing that attracts Taeyeon about the Italians is their friendliness and greet anyone they could find, even with foreign nations like her.
 
  Trains arrive on time and immediately embarked Taeyeon.Trains that will take her to the office and from there Enrica will take him to Orbassano. 
 
  The visiting delegates from Korea will visit at one of  leading research laboratory there.In the Piedmont region in fact there were nearly two hundred public and private research centers that specialize in automobile, information and communication technology, there are also other sectors there, such as bio-and nanotechnology researchers who offer a range of skills and high quality research facility.
 
  Enrica and Taeyeon will become an interpreter for the delegation to understand the processes in the laboratory and also translate documents, mostly in Italian to the delegation if requested later.
 
  Usually only one interpreter is used, either Enrica or Taeyeon will be served.But this time the delegation requested the services of two interpreters for a large group and also to hear the interpreter of Enrica companies who can speak Korean.
 
  "They bring along their families and spouses who are not understand much on technical English terms.So they want your service."
 
  "Okay,this is good for our business."Taeyeon replied happily.
 
  Assignment means she will get more allowances.Times such as this, she does need more money to cover their living here.