Missing Smile.

Missing Smile.

AN: Well its only been one day but I just kinda want to get it over with and update it.

Replies:

  • whatsyourname- Thanks for your support. Yeah I dont see much like apink girlxgirl fanfics here so Imma change that :)

Enjoy!

------------------------

We just came back from a schedule and many of us were tired as ever of course. Lack of sleep and lack of food was the only thing on our minds. I heaved a heavy sigh, dropping all my belongings and jacket then heading over to the kitchen to cook up some ramyeon and kimchi pancakes. Turning my head I realized that everyone went to bed for a quick nap besides one. And that one is the last person I want to be alone with. Son Naeun. Her eyes were glued to the TV but peering into the kitchen from time to time. Every time she looks, I can feel like emotionless eyes on me like arrows being shot. Don’t be bothered Chorong, she is just wondering what you’re doing that’s all. But my heart was beating so loudly that I could feel it in my chest.

“Unnie?” I heard a voice behind me.

“Yes what is it-“turning around quickly only to meet by Naeun’s face that was um, closer than I thought almost causing me to fall over but my hand gripped onto the edge of the stove for support. “Yah! Don’t scare me like that” scolding her but my voice faltered a bit.

Her expression went from blank to almost as if she got hurt or something. Pursing her lips she just replied back coldly to me. “I was going to ask you something but now I don’t feel like it” turning her back to me before sitting back on the couch. I was left speechless, was it my own words that caused such a now quiet atmosphere?

The ramyeon was done and so was the kimchi pancakes. I set up the table in the small dining area and since it was just me and Naeun awake right now, I only grabbed two plates. “Naeun time to eat” I called out followed by a shuffling of feet to the table. The air was felt still and between was nothing but awkwardness. I have never felt this awkward and nervous in my entire life, well besides the days when we first debuted but still it was all the same. I carefully ate my food while eating slow and quiet as if I even made one little noise the whole world would end. Then a soft voice sliced the silence. “Unnie can you pass me the pepper?” her face so innocent and gentle, people mistaken her too quickly.

My mind was still in a slight daze but then went back to reality. “Oh sure” arm being hesitant in movement into grabbing the pepper shaker near me and passed it to her. Naeun’s hand touched mine to take the item causing my heart to skip just once more. Soft and delicate as I always thought, I will never forget the touch.

Again, we ate in silence. No words spoken but only the sound of the forks and knives plus the TV. I finished my food before her. A look of sadness again held onto her face. I just wanted to keep a small distance so that my heart can stop beating so fast like this. Putting the dishes away and quickly went over to the bathroom to wash my face and get ready for the night; I did felt bad for leaving her alone out there.

The cold water felt good on my face, bringing me calm. Afterwards I went straight to bed but not only that, my roommate is Naeun so avoiding her is not an option I can get. Going to sleep and waking up in the morning to her was difficult because I end up waking up after her just to see her face before she goes to the bathroom. Yeah I’m a bit cheesy. There are two bathrooms in the dorm so I have a feeling that Naeun went over to the other bathroom.

I quickly walked over to my bed and just collapsed in the softness of my own haven. A loud sigh escaped my lips as I wrapped myself in the blanket. “Aish there is no schedule for me except for the others” whispering.  The bedroom door opened and Naeun walked in her short shorts and t-shirt. Oh god how her legs looked so lovely. She climbed up to the upper bunk of the bed while I was just staring at her the entire time.

“Unnie are you staring again?” she called out causing me to jump in my place. How did she know?!

“Ani! I’m not” I tried to cover up but it was obvious by the way my voice came out, high and nervous.

She climbed back down again and looked at my with her dark mocha eyes. Hands on her hip and head cocked to the side while overall pursing her lips into a annoyed expression. “Park Chorong,” calling me by my whole name when it’s just the two of us and hinting that she is mad at something “you always stare at me, why do you always do that?”.

“What?!” I forgot that the others were asleep so I covered my mouth in reflex “I just can’t sleep when you come in that’s all and you’re the one that moves so my eyes can’t help but watch…” I pulled the blanket up covering my lip bite.

Naeun crossed her arms and scoffed. She was the type of person to not believe at someone’s words the first time but I don’t blame her because I can be a bad liar at times, especially when it’s her that I’m talking to. Her eyes didn’t move away from me, feeling again like daggers shooting at me. But then her lips curved up into a small smirk and a twinkle in her eye. An idea came to mind. Changing pose, she all of a sudden pulled off my blanket and tossed it onto the floor. “Yah what are you doing!” I tried to sit up from my spot but was suddenly pushed back down by a pair of arms. My eyes went wide.

Was this really happening? Did she really do this? Naeun was quick on her feet. Pushing me down back on the bed as she was holding me down and also on top of me. I find it awkward but my heart was pounding so badly I can feel it about to pop out of my chest. “Chorong” her voice was low but it sounded seductive? What was she trying to do? I actually felt scared. “I know what’s in your mind,” she brought her face closer to mine, almost now an inch or so away “the stares, the distant between us, the crack in your voice when you were talking to me. I know that’s been going on for a while now and you can’t hide it from me” my stomach was twisting in knots. “But I want to hear the words from your mouth” she playfully clicked her tongue with that smirk of hers that was oh so y.

Sweat bullets were forming on my head and my wrists were starting to hurt from her tight grip and weight. I always wanted to say what I’ve been holding but I’m scared, even if I’m the leader of the group, I get nervous easily. “But... I don’t want to” I whimpered. Yet I can tell she wasn’t happy at my answer as her eyebrows furrowed. Again smirking at me, she used her knee and rubbed it against my thigh causing me to squirm in place. “Say it and I will stop and get off” her voice was firm.

I was basically trapped. A do and die moment in my life right now. My lips quivered in trying to think of something but Naeun was solid  as a rock, nothing can pass her cause her sixth is finding out a lie. All my life I wanted to tell her how I feel but I couldn’t find a chance nor the courage. A gulp passed my throat as I try to talk out the words for my sake. “Naeun…” I coughed with a dry throat “I’ve always liked you, since the beginning of our debut. People always say that you’re the quiet loner who rarely smiles but they are wrong, I think you’re the most amazing and beautiful girl whose voice can melt any heart... Like mine” my face felt hot and flushed from embarrassment, I actually said the words from all of these times.

It went quiet afterwards but then I heard a light giggle. Looking up I see Naeun with a shy smile on her cute face. “Chorong I liked you too” she said before then bringing her lips onto mine.

Everything happened so fast. I was force to confess by my own crush and now she is kissing me. I didn’t hate it but just really shocked. Naeun’s lips were softer than I expected but so sweet. Her grip on my wrists loosens then moving down to my sides as I felt her hands go slide a little up my shirt. We broke the kiss that I already miss and she then fell onto her side now lying next to me at the same level. “Chorongie”.

“Yes?” I turned my head to her.

“I love you” her words made my face blush madly.

“I-I love you too…”

She smiled at me, that angelic smile that people always seem to miss. Except for me though, because I only see Naeun’s true smile.