Chapter Two

I just want you

Kevin's P.O.V

"Shut up! Don't lie to me Dongho" I can hear Eli yelling at Dongho as Hoon and I are watching T.V. My chest felt tight hearing Eli yell like that, he hasn't spoken to me in months! I just want to know whats making him distant with me and the rest of the members. I wanna make all his worries wash away and let me into his heart, I miss him.  Not realizing tears running down my cheek I feel Hoon wipe them away with the tissue's on the coffe table "Hey don't cry, we all know he cares about you and only you" Hoon spoke softly again "Eli's stubborn remember? He'll come around just be paitent" his low voice brings some kind of confort as I begin to relax again "Thank you Hoon, that really means alot" I force a smile then turn back to the T.V.

But how am I meant to wait? All I've ever done is wait for him, wanting him to return my feelings, I'm sick of waiting. If I don't confess soon I may explode with emotions and that is something I really don't want Eli or any of the other memebers to see.

After a few minutes later Hoon and I hear Eli's door slam shut and a very annoyed looking Dongho walking towards the couch muttering something I couldn't hear "Aish I think hes dyed his hair way to much cause now he chemicals are seeping into his brain, stupid mother fu-" "YAH! Yes we know hes a bit thick in the head but theres no need to curse Dongho" Hoon said before Dongho could finish his sentence. Lucky he did or else we would of had world war III. 

I start going back to my previous thought about confessing, right now I don't care if he doesn't love me I need to tell him "Okay guys I'm going to tell him everything" walking towards his door hearing Dongho and Hoon to make me walk back but theres no turning back "Here we go" I whisper *Knock knock*

A/N - This should be done soon lol should have been a one shot xD