I'm over you

An unfinished journey...

It was a Monday morning when Mir woke up. There was a knock at the door. Mir fluttered his eyes open and he looked at the clock.

Who the hell is here at 10 am?! Mir thought, annoyed.

Mir, being the only one who woke up, powerlessly got up and trudged to the door. He opened to see...

M: Nana?!

N: Hi, Mir-eu! Long time no see! Can I come in?

M: What the hell are you doing here?! At 10 am!?

N: Now, now. Is that anyway to treat your ex-girlfriend?

M: Mm, kinda. Especially whens she says she doesn't want to see you ever again.

Nana shot him a sour face then she allowed herself in.

They sat on the living room couch and she just stared at him.

M: Why and how did you get here?

N: I thought I'd come visit you.

M: No, I know you Jin Ah (Her real name). You never see me unless you want something.

N: Don't you dare say you know me. You don't even know half of me.

Nana snapped. It really irritated her how people always thought they knew her when, really, she's just some stranger.

M: Talk. Now.

N: Well, I got on a plane here to visit ... a few peopleand here I am now.

M: No, not that! WHY are you in LA?

N: Hmph, so NOW you care... Well, if you really must know...

She stood up and faced him.

N: I'm here... to get my revenge. Who knows if it's on you... or your 'soul mate'.

(Gasp) She better not be talking about Nataly! Mir panicked, widening his eyes in shock.

N: I know everything about her. Well, what I NEED to know anyways.

M: What are you talking about?! What does this have to do with her?

Mir got up, furious with his meddling, low-life ex-girlfriend.

N: You already know the answer to that. But, some answers... You'll have to find out.

Nana was headed for the door to leave a confused and frustrated Mir.

. I should've known better. I have to go see Nataly. Mir thought, determination running through his veins and brain.

Just then, a knock was heard at the door.

?: Mir? You awake?

Mir looked at Nana then went to answer the door. Mir opened the door to a early-bird-wrong-timing Nataly.

N: Hi Mir! I brought break-- Who's this?

Nataly said pointing at Nana.

M: Oh, her? Hahaha... she's nobody.

Nana shot him a glare and give the stare at Nataly.

N: Uh, well, hi! I'm Nataly and you?

Nataly introduced herself and stepped in.

N: Nana. But you can call me... Nightmare.

Nataly was confused and was getting all worried while she watched 'Nightmare' leave.

When she heard the door shut she turned to Mir who still looked alittle furious.

N: Did I... Do something wrong?

M: Ani (No)...She just... can't take no for an answer.

Mir walked up to her and s his arms around her waist to make them close together. Wow, he already forgot about what just happened. Well, I guess that's what love does to you.

N: You're not... (Cheating are you?)

M: Of course not! I'm not like that!

N: Just making sure.

Nataly gave him a kiss and stared at him deeply.

And Mir noticed.

M: That's kind of our thing now isn't it?

N: Hey, you started it.

They laughed and Nataly got out of Mir's grasp. Nataly picked up her bags and headed for the kitchen. Mir followed.

M: What's in the bag?

N: I brought you breakfast.

M: Aigoo, you didn't have to!

N: I know you want it.

M: You know you're right.

Mir whispered in her ear. Somehow, he had slithered his arms around her waist and was getting real close.

Nataly gulped as she turned bright red and she turned to see Mir's face staring at her like he wanted... Something.

N: ... Uh, where are your plates?

Mir chuckled, let go of her waist, and grabbed a few for the rest of the boys.

It was pretty silent. Nataly just commented on how the place looks but nothing else. Then, Joon came walking in.

J: Yah! (Hey!) What's all the noise?... What's Nataly doing here?

N: Morning to you too.

M: Sorry didn't mean to wake you. Me and Nataly were just kidding around.

Nataly met eyes with Mir and Mir looked at her like he was saying 'Shh. Secret'

J: Oo! You brought food?!

Joon opened his eyes and Nataly smiled.

N: I didn't know I was that good of a cook.

Joon walked up to her and ruffled her hair.

J: You're not so bad after all.

M: Hey. No 2 timing.

They chuckled and ate the yummy breakfast Nataly brought.

Soon enough everybody woke up and joined... or were left there by themselves to eat. Nataly greeted everyone good morning and they were happy to welcome Nataly in their home... Well, dorm.

But guess who was the last person to wake up? 2 letters. G.O.

As G.O was trudging to the kitchen, he suddenly stopped and saw Nataly and Mir cuddling with eachother watching t.v.

G.O really badly envyed Mir. But he knew he had to let go somehow... But he also knew it was okay if it wasn't right away.

Nataly met eyes with him for a full 2 seconds then he came back to reality and went to the kitchen.

M: Oh, morning G.....O...

G.O had already slipped into the kitchen to get some food that Nataly had brought and didn't even acknowledge Mir.

M: Whats up with him?

N: Huh? Oh... Must be because it's the morning.

Nataly put on a smile and Mir nodded.

I hate how we're keeping secrets from eachother. (Sigh) Nataly grieved.

This was such an eventful morning.