Caught

Aloof: Bemuse, Be hooked
Please log in to read the full chapter

HIMCHAN'S POV

“How ya doing baby?” A random girl came and started dancing next to me and then turned around to put her hand on my shoulder as she moved to the song in front of me. I looked at her and she gave me a smirk.
Hah…a she’s a flirt.
I then began dancing with her. Suddenly I saw my brother and a girl dancing so close. Too close for the eyes. Right behind them came Yongguk. He was struggling with the crowd. I wasn’t sure what he was trying to do but looked like he wanted to head toward Jongup.

“Aish, that boy, who does he think he is not listening to me.” I realized that he was supposed to be at the bar and not on the dance floor.

“Catch chu later girl.” I winked at the girl and made my way to Jongup through the sticky sweat of the surrounding bodies.

“Yah! Jongup!” I shouted but he seemed too lost in his world.

Finally I was a foot away from Jongup.

“Hey! Who do you think you are dancing so close to my sister?” Yongguk grabbed the collar of Jongup’s shirt.

“Oppa what are you doing?” The girl released Yongguk’s grip.

What? So she’s his sister? Oh shoot, this goin’ be fun to watch. I giggled and stood there just staring at them.

“He’s my boyfriend. I don’t care if you approve or not.” She dragged Jongup away from Yongguk.

Next thing I knew, they ran straight toward me. I quickly lowered into the crowd hi

Please log in to read the full chapter