Final

EGO

She kill(ed) my ego, I know she kill(ed) my ego let’s go

You are different from the others You are stylish in whatever you wear

-First Meeting-

"BigBang! Gather!" YG sajang-nim called out as he walked into BigBang's dance studio, with four girls following after him.

"These are our new trainees," YG said as he turned to 2ne1 "2ne1, this is BigBang, your seniors."

The girls introduced themselvs one by one to the boys. When it came to the last girl, she wasn't shy like the rest. Her clothes stood out, Fashionable and chic. With her sunglasses on, she bowed politely.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, 2ne1 leader, CL imnida. But you can call me Chaerin too." She finished as she gave them a warm smile.

Jiyong's POV

woah, who is she.. She's so hot even though she isn't wearing anything revealing. Her style is just different. She looks exactly like the female me. As YG hyung left the studio for the nine of us to get to know each other well, Daesung and Seungri quckly went to where that girl.. Minzy? Yeah her name was Minzy. TOP hyung opccupied himself with Bom noona and Youngbae started a conversation with Dara noona. Before i knew it, Chaerin came up to me smilling. Her sunglasses were off now and i saw her beautiful smilling eyes.

"Annyeong~ Jiyong oppa, right?" she asked cutely while tilting her head to the side.

"A-ah.. N-neh, Annyeong C-chaerin." I stuttered. Damn! Why the hell am I stuttering. I heard her giggle and and offered her hand.

"Hope we can be good friends~" She cooed cutely and flashed her eye smile at me as i shook her hand back.

Damn, she killed my ego..

You’re still not coming near, I am Wow

Only I am falling for you That’s true
 
-2ne1 1st Mutizen Award celebration-
 
The whole of YG we're gathered at the private club YG sajang-nim had booked. They we're all having a good time and oartying. Girls we're swarming around Jiyong. With his hot blonde hair and having the first few buttons of his shirt unbottoned. The club's door then opened and the main characters of the party arrived-2ne1. As usual, the first that walked in was the manager. Then, a stunning girl followed behind him with her girls following after her. Chaerin. Was the first name that came into Jiyong's mind. She had her hair down and it flowed down her shoulders. She was wearing her sunglasses and a black mini dress that hugged her generous curves perfectly. Her flawless legs we're exposed wearing a pair of 6-inch heels. The guys all oggled over them as they made their grand entrance. 
 
Jiyong pushed the girls around him away as he tidied himself up, making sure he looks good infront of Chaerin. He leaned back seductively on the club's couch as the girls swarmed over him. He flashed his y smirk that would make girls drop their for him as he took a sip of his drink. Chaerin then noticed him. Her thin, -pink lips then curled up into a smile which looked more like a smirk and then she looked away.
 
'Damn, why ain't she coming over? Lee Chaerin, you got me all 'WOW' over you..' Jiyong thought as he lost the mood to party and shrugged all the girls away.
 
You are in a different world with me, I want to know what you like
From that smile, I am only being captivated.
 
-2ne1tv BTS (Writing of 'Thanks To' for album jacket)-
 
As 2ne1 was writting their 'Thanks To' for their album jacket - 'Can't Nobody', Chaerin was just taking a break and walking towards the lounge to refill her cup of coffee.
 
"Chaerin?" She heard a voice call out to her. As she turned around, she saw Jiyong.
"Oh, Annyeong oppa~" she cooed and took a sip of her coffee.
 
Jiyong and her had a little chat and found that they both we're having different activities this month. 2ne1 would be promoting their album overseas while BigBnag woul;d be taking their break for their upcoming comeback.
 
"Um.. Chaerin-ah.." Jiyong called out as she walked away.
 
"Neh?' Chaerin turned and replied.
 
"I-i just wanted to ask.. um.. n-never mind, see you soon" he quickly said and scurried off.
 
'I just wanted to ask what you would like since your birthday is coming up soon..' Jiyong thought to himself and sighed.
 
You’re so beautiful I’m being charmed and I’m Thinking of you tonight even tonight I can’t sleep  You’re so wonderful I’m going crazy and I can’t control it anymore I’m feeling dizzy.
 

She kill my ego I said she kill my ego
She kill my ego I know she kill my ego ego

All this while I thought that all girls are the same

I am always full with confidence Tough guy

But this time you got me Knock down

saying that you don’t suit me
 
 
-The leader's BTS, before performance.-
 
"Guys! You two are gona be up soon!" The cordi shouted. Chaerin and Jiyong got changed and touched up their make-up.
 
'Oh My God.. What is she wearing..' Jiyong said as he wiped his invisisble drool from his mouth.
 
Chaerin was wearing an extremely revealing outfit which of course cause Jiyong to oggle over her.
 
"Oppa, Oppa!' Chaerin called out as she waved her hand infront of his face to get him out of hs trance
 Jiyong quickly snapped out of it and we\nt on stage with Chaerin.
 
After the performance, Jiyong and Charin we're in the van, heading back to YG. "Chaerin-ah, don't you think were a good match? Even the fans think we're a couple." Jiyong joked playfully but deep inside, he meant it.
 
Chaerin laughed, "Aigoo~ oppa, we don't match.. Ever heard of the phrase 'opposites attract'? We're so alike, how can we match each other?" she stated as she was texting Dara.
 
'We don't match? How I wish you wouldn't think that way Hunchae-ah...' He thought sadly and looked out the window.
 
I’m hiding my true feeling Baby
 
But out of the blue in front of you
 
I’m down on my knees Oh my god
 
- YG family concert (after party) -
 
"It's now or never, Kwon Jiyong." He said to himself as he clutched the stalk of rose in his hand.
 
Just then, 2ne1 walked in looking as gorgeous as ever. YG family was having their after concert party at a high class diner hall. The place was flourishes and red velvet curtains were hung over the large glass windows.
 
Classical music played and couples made their way up to the dance floor. Jiyong walked over to where 2ne1 was, greeting all the guests. He made his way infront of Chaerin as she was talking to Kush.
 
"Hyung, may i speak to Chae for awhile?" he asked and Kush got the hint. JIyong then stood infront of Chaerin whom looked at him bashfully.
 
"O-oppa, you wanted to talk to me?" she asked as she tucked a stray strand of her straight blonde hair behind her ear.
 
"Ah, Chaerin-ah, I've wanted to say this for a while now.." He didnt continue as he pulled her gently to the middle of the hall as he went over to the michrophone. He then held the michrophone as the music stopped and all attention turned towards him.
 
"Ahm, sorry everyone for the disruption, but i really have to say this. Lee Chaerin, i've had a crush for you for quite some time now. Eversince the first time we met when you were a tranee, i can't help but feel attracted to you." He then slowly put the michrophone down and walked towards Chaerin with the rose in his hand. He knelt down infront of her and held her hand in his.
 
Gasps filled the hall as some people squealed at the sight. Chaerin was stunned as she looked down and met his loving gaze. 
 
"Lee Chaerin, I, Kwon Jiyong is madly in love with you. Would you be my girlfriend?" He confessed.
 
'You said it Ji, FINALLY' he thought to himself.
 
"Took you long enough, oppa." Chaerin said as her eyes were all wet. Jiyong then looked up at her, surprised.
 
"B-bwo?" He asked while stuttering.
 
"I've liked you too oppa.. But seeing you with all those girls and everything, i just felt like you treat me like those girls you play. So i never dared get too close and always friend-zoned myself.." She said as she gripped his hand.
 
Jiyong then stood up and cupped her face gently before placing a chaste peck on her lips. "I love you Hunchae-ah, be mine forever."
 
Chaerin nodded," I would love to Jingyo." 
 
The crowd cheered and whistled as Jiyong pulled Chaerin in for a kiss.
 
 
 
(A/N) Sorry for the long wait :P Comment and subscribe :))