chapter 9

regret?

stupid Donghae!

Why weren’t he following?
He was sitting at a park he had never been in before, when he had gotten there he didn’t know, he had just ran.
How could he and Donghae be together when they fight right after the gotten together? this was at least the second fight. He buried his face in his hands.
His phone started blinking and making that seriously annoying sound of a ring tone, Eunhyuk lifted the phone up to see who it was, he hoped for Donghae but it wasn’t. it was Kyuhyun, he didn’t answer just put the phone down.. Like e wanted to talk to Kyuhyun right now.
 
“his not answering” Donghae said with a sight and gave the phone back “thanks for letting me borrow your phone”
“how did you lose your phone anyway?” Kyuhyun asked as he put the phone in his pocket.
“I don’t know…” Donghae said “I haven‘t seen it in a while, I probably just forgot it somewhere.”
“well… I’ll tell Eunhyuk you are looking for him if I see him” Kyuhyun said “but I have to go now”
“yeah…” Donghae smiled as he saw the young boy walk of.
 He couldn’t let Eunhyuk think he didn’t  want to be with him! He started running he didn’t know where Eunhyuk was but he was going to find him.
 
“Why aren’t you picking up your phone when I call?“
Eunhyuk turned his head around “Donghae?”
“just answer” Donghae begged “please”
“you haven’t called”
“I have lost my phone, I borrowed from…” Donghae went closer to Eunhyuk and didn‘t finish the sentence “I di… I mean… you know I like you”
Eunhyuk was just staring but when he said something it was just three short words
“It is over”
 
-----
sorry for the short chapter but i really couldn't make it longer.
And I'm really sorry for making Eunhyuk break up with Donghae! D: