Chapter 3

regret?

 

Kyuhyun was standing between Eunhyuk and Donghae in the room where they usually had dance practise they were just staring awkwardly at each other.
“yeah…” Kyuhyun started “is there something I should have known before I asked you to help me with my dancing, both of you seem kind of… tense.”
“ah… Kyuhyun” Donghae said looking at Eunhyuk who didn’t say annything “it’s nothing really”
“erm…” Kyuhyun looked at both of them “ok…” he looked away and then he started to look round the room.
“is there something?” Donghae asked, Eunhyuk was still keeping quiet.
“I cant find my water bottle” Kyuhyun said “I must have left it in the car, ill go get it”
“ok” Donghae said.
Kyuhyun went out of the room closing the door behind himself and then both Eunhyuk and Donghae heard a click “what was that?” Donghae went to the door, trying to open it but it was locked.
“were not letting you out until you solve this, a girl should not come between you” Kyuhyun said with a low voice from the other side of the door.
“your not alone?!”
“of course not!” Heechuls voice was ringing “how would he have known what it was all about without help?”
“you?!” Donghae was shocked “you told him?”
“yupp!” Heechul said next “and were leaving now, good night”
“Heechul!!” Donghae was banging at the door, not noticing Eunhyuk who just sank down on the floor leaning against the wall.
“he wont open…” Eunhyuk said “the only thing that will let us out is if we solve this, so… lets talk”
Donghae turned around seeing Eunhyuk sitting there looking at him with a tired face.
“did you sleep at all tonight?” Donghae’s voice was full of shame and he was now looking down at the floor not even close to looking at Eunhyuk.
“maybe a little…” Eunhyuk said “you know… I never meant to hurt you”
“I know that…” Donghae said “but still… it was hard”
“of course, she is.. I mean was your girlfriend…” Eunhyuk said “I guess your not together anymore”
“actually…” Donghae tried to look up but looked down once he saw Eunhyuk “we haven’t been together in a while… I broke up with her before this happened”
“really?”
“yeah…”
“why?”
“I… I like somebody else” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk trying to read Eunhyuk expression
“who?” Eunhyuk asked.
“you” Donghae said and then he slowly moved forward their lips were so close.