Marry Me Baby

[ONESHOT]Marry your Daughter (inspired by the song)

 

“Thank you everyone for coming over to my Birthday, you don’t know how much I really appreciate that all of the special people in my life was able to attend today. I know that this event is once in a lifetime. YG Family concert, 2ne1 come back and Bigbang new album was released and I guess that is the last that I can do with them. You heard right, from this day on I no more the G-Dragon you know, im simply Kwon Jiyong who fall in love and want to have just simple life. Im so blessed that I was able to achieved this part of my life. So I want to thank everyone, my Family, YG Family, my group Bigbang, the fans that always support us, and finally you, Sandara Park.”

 

Flashback:

“Babe, I want to reveal our relationship to the public already. Marry me!” GD said to Dara

“huh?! As much as I want to but are you out of your mind? What do you want? Carrier suicide?” Dara outburst.

“Why? Is your carrier more important to you?”

“NO! Your carrier is way important to me. I know how you worked hard for you to achieve that, and what’s with this conversation again; we already agree to hide this as long as we can right?”

“I don’t know I just really want them to know that you are mine, you got a lot of fan boys already. I guess I just want them to know that I love you so much and I want to settled down”

“aigoo! Jiyong, stop that nonsense of yours. You are just being jealous that’s why you are thinking that way, stop being childish. And NO! we are not going to reveal it. This conversation is over. arraso?”

His eyes turn into slits. And he is really frustrated. “tch! Why don’t you just admit that you don’t want to go on public is it because your going to loose those fan boys of yours. Why? Aren’t you contented with my attention? Huh? “

“What?! You know that I don’t care about those fan boys, for Pete sake. You are getting out of hand, I guess we need to give each other a space.”

“What do you mean? Space? Tch! I don’t know such words. Let’s just break up if that’s what you meant.”

“That is not what I really mean but fine, suit yourself.” Dara walked away without looking at GD

Jiyong’s POV:

“Good day Mr. Park. I know you already know what happen. Actually I’m really nervous right now but I don’t want to run around the bush. I want your daughter back. Im begging you please help me and I’m willing to give up even my career just for her.”

“Son, you don’t have to beg me, I will help you, and even you don’t ask me, I know how you love my daughter. I guess she was just shocked with what you said.” Aish kids nowadays he mumbled

“Thank you Mr. Park, I’ll promise to make her happy and give everything she wants. I love your princess more than my life.”

“I know my daughter so well, there’s only one PERSON that she needs to be happy. Before it was me, but when she met you, I know that was changed. She just NEEDS you and that’s enough to  make her happy and contented. And please don’t call me Mr. Park, call me Dad, my son-in-law.”

End of flashback

Jiyong’s POV:

“To my one and only muse, inspiration and love. I’m so sorry about what happen to us few days ago. I know im being childish and selfish but I just want everyone to know how much I love you. Please Stay and say yes.”

Ø  Enter Music here: Marry your Daughter.

And here I am singing my heart out and looking directly to Dara for her to know how serious I am. She is my world and I won’t live another day without her in my arms, I’m so happy that Dad (Mr. Park) accept my invitation to watch the concert. As the song is nearly ending, I’m standing next to each her; I suddenly see a smile and tears from Dara’s eyes.

I pulled out the box in my pocket and kneeled before her.

“Baby, will you marry me?” as I look at her intently on her eyes.

Before she answers, she looks at her Dad first as if she is asking for approval. I also I look at my soon Father-in-law, who is smiling at us, he just nod at Dara, I know he is happy for her daughter.

She gives the sweetest smile, hug her Dad and give a kiss on her dads cheek. “I love you dad. You are the best.”

“I know right.” He jokes. “Remember that guy is incapable of hurting you, and even he can, he will never hurt you. Be happy my kid you deserve it, now answer his question before he come back to his senses and back out.”  He said while laughing heartily.

Dara slaps his dad arms before she face me.

 “And you! I hate you for accusing me about some boys and I hate you for being so childish when you’re jealous but heck I find it sweet! And please don’t you ever give up your career because your number one Fan girl name Sandara Park will going to be sad. And Yes.. I will  ...”

Her speech was cut off by a sudden kiss from Jiyong.

“I love you baby, jagiya, Dara. You are the most beautiful star my butterfly.”