Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

새해많이받으세요

Seungri loved New Year celebrations. Be it the Lunar New Year or the Calendar New Year, he didn’t care; he loved ringing in a new year. Something he doesn’t like, however, is the color pink.

“It’s just not me” Seungri whines, face scrunched into a pout even though no one was paying attention to him.

He was holding up the colorful hanbok that he had been presented with for the shoot, and was looking between it and the mirror. He would be wearing pink, yellow, and a nice dark blue, and while he was sure that they had been picked out specifically with him in mind, he couldn’t get past the pink.

“Why does Daesung get blue?” He asks his reflection as he sees Daesung wander past, already dressed. He sighs in defeat, knowing that no one is going to even look at him unless he gets dressed, and pulls on the hanbok.

“Oh! I like yours!” Daesung says, as Seungri is ushered toward him, “I like all the color, yours is so much more vibrant than mine!” Daesung was smiling widely and he had reached out to touch Seungri’s shoulder as he was speaking.

Seungri almost instantly felt better. He knew somewhere deep inside that he probably shouldn’t be happy that Daesung doesn’t really like what he’s wearing, but the compliment made him feel better so he doesn’t care.

Seungri was still thinking about the issue as they were told to get ready and it showed on his face. One of the stylists comes up to fix their hair and as she walks away, Daesung hits Seungri quickly, jerking his head toward her.

“What?” Seungri asks, but he looks anyway. On the back of her white shirt was written, in a hand that looked very similar to GD’s: “You’ll wear what I tell you to wear, and you’ll like it.”

Daesung’s mirthful smile filled all of the photos, while Seungri seemed to be bowing a little lower, and smiling a little more mockingly. G-Dragon decided that the next time he found out that Seungri was being difficult he was going to have to do something worse.