1-800-LUV-CALL

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

Hello All!!! I am back in such short period neh? Anyway I am writing my possible first long fanfic. I think it'll be long? Anyway it's my latest work and since i've been on dating area kind of topic i decided to write this one. I actually had this on my idea list and now i am making it. 

This time it'll be more than just DaraGon! That means it'll be with my other 2NEBANG favorite pairing. So please do watch out for this neh! Like the other fics i'm sure you'll enjoy this too! I hope? And since you love sweetness overload, i promise you that i'll try to put in a lot of that here! 

Will the four girls find what they are looking for? Or will  they fall for the same scam as the others did leaving them lonely as they were before?  

Foreword

 

 

1-800-LUV-CALL is hotline set by two men name Teddy and Kush, who helps out people who are in need of dating tips or a blind date. The two had set the company up as a scam and now that they are in big trouble with the government and fined, they must now pay a lump sum and must clear their business within a couple of days or else bigger punishment will be given. The two quickly moved trying to get rid of all the ads they have released in the city and internet.

However there is one ad that they didn’t get rid off thus leading the four girls’ called 2NE1's sudden interest in the advertisement. 

In one day, the two received calls in the same area all wanting one thing and that’s to have them set up for a blind date with the guy they have described.

But, there is one problem….

They no longer have anyone for them to set these girls up with making them think of a possible reason to tell these girls of.

But then the thought of the possible money they can make with these girls would surely help them pay the lump sum the goverment want and a possible no jail time to be serve. They had no other choice but to side to the devil again. For the last time, they both thought.

Light bulb!” Teddy said looking at Kush in a creepy way.

Ah!Kush replied. “Big Bang!

You know me too well bro,” Teddy smirked. 

 

xoxoxoxoxo

SeungSeungKa
Next chapter is done... i'm so glad i got inspirations back! it'll be up tomorrow! :)