Preparing

Fate

 

Infinite are performing at our school in 2 days. That what she said. Really? Am I dreaming? I. Really. Cant. Believe. It. Im think Im dying. "ChoHee~! Relax! You're gonna faint!" Jin yelled at my face. I didnt regonize I was panting like crazy. I felt kinda dizzy..

"Hey, I think we should return to our room now. She needs to lay down." Yuni said to Jin. "Yeah." Jin said and took my hand and started walking. When we reached our room I just sad down at my bed and stared into space. Jin and Yuni tried to talk to me, but my answers was just small hums. My hearts was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode. About an hour later, I calmed down a bit, though my heart was still racing. We started to talk a little, of course about Infinite. "We need to find the best outfit for you to wear, ChoHee!" Said Jin. "And we need to find out how your makup is going to be." Yuni beamed. Yuni loved doing peoples makeup, she also wanted to be a stylist when shes older. With that Jin started searching in my wardrope, and Yuni got all her makeup. Yuni started trying a lot of different styles on me, without using to much. I wanted a simple, but pretty look. I couldnt stop smiling. I was really going to meet SungJong in 2 days. After a while Jin came running to us. "This!!" she yelled "Are you done with her makeup? She need to try this on!" "Yeah Im done, I found the perfect look!" Yuni beamed. Jin gave me the clothes and I changed into it. They stared at me with big eyes. "OMO! ChoHee, you're so pretty!" Jin said "and so cute~!" I smiled really bright. "You're gorgeous!" Yuni yelled in a high pitch voice and hugged me. She turned me around to look in the mirror. I was really pretty. I never thought I could be THIS pretty. I turned around to face them. "Thank you so much" I said with tears in my eyes. "Awh, no problem!" they said at the same time while hugging me. 

I had a really hard time falling asleep that night, so I only had 5 hours of sleep before our alarm woke us up. We got ready and headed to our homeroom. When we got in the teacher told us to say hi to everyone. After 5 minutes we had our places to sit. I sad beside a guy named Chunji. Yuni sad beside another guy named MinHyun, and Jin sad beside a girl named Jessica. Chunji and I talked a lot, and became friends pretty fast. I dont know how it started, but Im glad that I already had a friend other than Jin and Yuni. The day passed by really fast. It was already 11pm. Time for us to sleep to we could be all awake when meeting Infinite tomorrow. I just finished my shower. It took me about 2 hours. I wanted to smell good when meeting SungJong. I lay down in my bed and thought about how to get to talk to him tomorrow. When I suddenly drifted off to sleep.