Chapter 2

Missing you like crazy

Taeyeon stepped on the stage. A long beautiful dress covered her body.
Wooyoung freezed for a moment. He wasn't prepared for a moment like that.One side of him loved it. She was really beautiful and looked really stunning. He hadn't seen her for a while .
On the other hand he didn't want to see her. It felt like all those memories came back to him again. He will never be able to forget them. It burdened him knowing that that woman on the stage is not his. It used just to.

 
Has our love passed away?
Is it now just a heart-breaking memory?
You're turning back...
Are even tears not enough to hold you back?
 
Then her heard her soft and angelic voice. He missed it so much. The lyrics of the song made him think about many things. He wanted to step on the stage and comfort her. She looked like she would break down any moment.It was painful for her to sing such a song.

My love ~ I love you, I love you
Are you listening?
My love please don't forget and don't erase our love..
 
" Woo?"
Wooyoung, who lied next to her, looked at her. " Huh?"
" I love you." She blushed when she said those words that made his heart flutter. They have been dating for more than a year and he could never get sick of her.
He smiled and kissed her on her forehead. " I love you too."
" Can you promise me that I will be the only girl you love? " She asked him and grinned.
He laughed and crawled on top of her kissing her forehead again. " I can't."
She pouted. " Ah Waee? "
" Because there will be another girl " Wooyoung and kissed her again. This time on her cheeks.
" You're joking right? " She glanced at him.
He shook his head. " And that girl will look like you..."
" How on earth will you find someone that will look like me?" She said and streched out her tongue. "Good Luck then."
Wooyoung laughed. " I mean our daughter, pabo."
" Oh..." Taeyeon felt her cheeks burning. She loved it when Wooyoung was so sweet.

Can you see my tears?
I long for you all day
My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all just a memory
 
" Uuuh Woo what is this...?" Taeyeon stuttered when she saw him giving her a small ring with diamonds. It was beautiful. " Woo...I don't think-"
" Calm down, Taeng. I know that we can't marry..." Wooyoung interrupted her. "It's just a present." 
" But it's so expensive." Taeyeon blushed. "You didn't have to buy it ! "
Wooyoung grabed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. He looked into her eyes and smiled.
" Wooyoung...I-"
He kissed her on her forehead. " Psh.. Don't worry it's not that expensive."
 She raised her eyebrows." It's not even my birthday..."
" When we marry I'm going to buy you an awesome ring."
She chuckled. " And when is that going to be? "
" As soon as we can. You don't want to get married? "
Taeyeon smirked." Ask me in 3 year and I'll think about it."
" Why in 3 year ? It's sooo loo-"
Wooyoung widened his eyes as Taeyeon suddenly kissed him deeply.
" I know it's long, but we have no other choice, Woooyoung." Taeyeon said.
Wooyoung stared blankly in the air and said nothing.
" Woo ? Are you dumb? "
Wooyoung shook his head. " Wow...you're awesome, Taeyeon."
 
Everyday I long for you,
That's how my day goes by
Where are you?
I'm sorry that I can't forget you
My love come back to me...don't leave my side
please..
 
No matter how hard she tried, Taeyeon couldn't hold back her tears in the end. Only the encouraging screams of her fans could prevent her from bursting out crying on stage. She smiled weakly showing them that she was okay. But he knew that it was different. She waved at them and slowly headed backstage.
 
It felt like it was all his fault. Wooyoung didn't know why he was doing this. He ran madly and searched every corner backstage hoping to find her. After some time he even barged in SNSD's waiting room.
Tiffany looked at him confused. What was he doing here? " Oh...Wooyoung-oppa what-?"
Before she could finish her sentence, he already stormed out of the room leaving the girls with blank faces.
Soon he stood still.
What was he actually doing? He knew she didn't want to see him, so why was he doing this?
Exhausted from running he slowly walked outside. He was not in the mood of going back to the others again. Near the exit he saw a small girl leaning with her back against the wall.
No doubt. It was Taeyeon. She was crying. He walked to her direction.
He wanted to hold her tightly. Not letting her go.
He hated seeing her crying. It was making him feel like crying too. And what even worse was: The reason was him.
Then suddenly he stopped moving. Nichkhun was running to her and embracing her.
He came too late. So Nichkhun was really liking her and he thought Nichkhun was his best friend.
Wooyoung couldn't hold it anymore: Before he knew what he actually did, he punched Nichkhun in his face.
Taeyeon was too suprised to say a word. She couldn't believe her eyes.
" What are you doing?! " Nichkhun rubbed his cheeks.
" Why are you touching her?! You know what you are doing to me ! " Wooyoung yelled. " What kind of a friend are you?!"
Taeyeon was still sobbing, but she managed to talk. " Wooyoung ! Calm down ! "
Nichkhun sighed. " I think you misundestood something. Taeyeon is like a little sister to me. But I think you two need to solve something.." He gave Wooyoung a glare before he left.
Wooyoung now felt stupid and embarrassed. He just punched his best friend for nothing.
Taeyeon cried. " What were you doing?!"
" I...I came here to look for you and then I saw you and Nichkhun and it bursted out of me. I'm sorry. I know it was stupid and I'm never going to do it again."
A minute of silence followed afterwards. None of them was able to speak. He wanted to hug her, to touch and to kiss her. He wanted to tell her what his real feelings were, but nothing came out of his mouth. He was just too nervous in front of her.
Taeyeon then broke the silence. " I'm leaving. The others must be worried about me..."
He suddenly grabed her wrist and pulled her in his embrace. Taeyeon didn't fight back.
" What? " She asked him shortly trying to hold her flowing tears back.
Wooyoung buried his head onto her shoulder making her shiver. She missed his touch.
" It's okay, Taeyeon. Stop crying..." He wishpered. " Don't leave me like last time. Listen to me..please"
Taeyeon remained silent. She didn't knew what to say. Why did she still want him so badly? Can't she just forget him?
" I know that you won't believe me, but I have never looked at another woman than you." He looked into her eyes. " I regret it that I didn't hold you back. I won't let you go again. Never. I'm sorry, Taeyeon."
" Taeyeon please say something...I missed you so much...Please forgive me" Wooyoung said after she still didn't answer him.
Taeyeon buried her face into his t-shirt. His scent was so familiar. " No, I'm sorry for not trusting you... I thought I would be able to forget you, but I could never do that... " She finally decided that she forgive him. After all she trusted him.
" You did nothing wrong.. I understand you, Taeyeon. " He smiled at her.
Taeyeon blushed and turned her head away.
" Is something wrong? " Wooyoung asked in surprise.
" No. It's just....stop looking at me like that. You're making me nervous." She said shyly.
He laughed softly. Then his face turned serious again." Uhm...Can I kiss you?" He asked nervously while his cheeks were burning.
She chuckled at his sudden question. " What do you think? "
He took it as a yes and dived in for a deep kiss. She threw her arms around his shoulder pulling him closer while he putted his hands on her lower back. He suddenly moved his lips to her neck and kissed her.
She groaned. " Please Wooyoung , not here. This is puplic."
Wooyoung blushed at his action when he realized what he just did. " I'm sorry...I just missed you so much."
" I missed you too." She smiled. "I missed you like crazy."