You Changed Me (YubinxMin)

♥ Lovely Yuri Oneshot Collection {CLOSED} ♥

You Changed Me
A YubinxMin Oneshhot
Genre: Angst, Comedy


“Kim Yubin! Come back here!!” Mr. Choi yelled from behind me, I could hear more footsteps running after me as more teachers came to help.

“Like hell I will!” I yelled back as I continued running.

A few hours ago

I sat in the classroom, my girls grouped around me. We all had mischievous smirks as a scream echoed throughout the school and the voice of the strict principal, Mr. Choi, boomed through the P.A. system.

“Kim Yubin, report to the principal’s office now!” The youngest and newest member of our group, Lim, looked at me with worried eyes. I shot her a small smile as I got up, walking out of the classroom while ignoring my ‘classmates’ comments.

I walked down the hallway, turning here and there. A group of nerds immediately parted like the red sea, the popular crowd snickered and pointed at me from their little corner, and everyone else knew not to mess with me if they wanted to live. I didn’t bully but being the leader of a group consisting of the school’s biggest troublemakers did leave an impression on people.

Stopping in front of the large wooden door with a plaque saying ‘Principal’, I opened the door and strode in. Mr. Choi sat in his leather chair, looking as strict as ever, while my homeroom teacher stood next to him, covered in blue paint and looking quite pissed off. I plopped down on the leather chair situated in front of the desk.

“So, did you like my gift, Mrs. Park?” I asked, a smug smirk on my face. Her hands balled into tight fist as her lips pursed, “You know very well, Ms. Kim, that acts like these will not be tolerated any longer.” I nodded lazily, this was the tenth time I was called to the principal’s office because of my pranks. Not my best but, I was busy this month with some other things.

“…im, Ms. Kim! Are you listening?!” Mrs. Park yelled into my ear, my train of thought disappearing as I looked up at her with an emotionless face, showing that I wasn’t listening at all. She sighed and repeated herself, “I said, Mr. Choi and all of the teachers have agreed to have you expelled from this school.”

If I was told this months ago, I wouldn’t have had a problem with it. In fact, I would’ve been ecstatic and happily left the school, telling Yenny she was to be the new leader of the group. Yeah, I would’ve done that months ago before she came to this school.

“You can’t expel me besides, I won’t let you!” I exclaimed as I shot up from my chair and ran out the door. Mr. Choi and Mrs. Park ran after me, followed by the secretaries and teachers who saw the commotion.

Present

The teachers behind were panting heavily while I was still full of energy, working out and exercising everyday does give a person lots of stamina. I turned many corners, successfully shaking them off my tail as I ran into a nearby room.

Upbeat music played throughout the room I was hiding in as I fully took in my surroundings. I had hid in the dance studio the school built to hold dance classes. I stood in the dark, out of sight, as I saw the lone figure dancing in the middle of the room. It was the girl that had invaded my mind for a month, I watched every chest pop and body wave she did as I felt something wet drip down my nose. I lifted two fingers to my nose and wiped the substance, blood.

Damn it, now she’s giving me a ing nosebleed I thought, hurriedly finding some tissues and stuffing them in my nose to make the bleeding stop. Once the bleeding ceased, so did the music as I heard her walking towards my hiding place.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” She said as she got closer and closer to me. I immediately took out the tissues from my nose and threw them on the ground. Apparently, one rolled out into the light, catching her attention. She walked faster and stopped in front of me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the shadow.

“You’re Kim Yubin, right?” She asked softly, almost timidly. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as she continued to hold onto my hand.

----

I set down my stereo, plugging it in before hitting the play button. The volume was at maximum as my foot tapped to the beat, my body following. The music was so loud that I didn’t notice the door opening. I continued to dance, perfecting my body waves.

After I few minutes, I stopped the current song to switch the CD when a rustling sound echoed through the room. I walked towards the large cabinet that was near the door.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” I called out, getting closer and closer to the cabinet. Suddenly, a bloody piece of tissue rolled out from the shadow of the cabinet. I walked faster to that part and stopped in front of a girl, grabbing her hand and pulling her out into the light to get a better look. My heart beat faster as I recognized who she was.

“You’re Kim Yubin, right?” I asked softly, trying to calm my beating heart. I looked up at her and noticed her slightly pink cheeks. Confused as to why she was blushing, I noticed our hands and blushed as well. She nodded her head, looking away from me.

"S-sorry," I apologized, bowing my head slightly and letting go of her hand. I swear my mind was playing tricks on me because I thought I saw a hint of disappointment in her eyes when our hands disconnected. Shaking the thought away, I held out my hand again and introduced myself, "Anyways, my name's Lee Minyoung but please call me Min."

She stared at my hand for a second before slowly placing her hand in mine, shaking it. I smiled and dropped my hand back to my side. Suddenly, I could hear the principal's voice nearing the studio. Yubin's eyes widened as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the tiny corner. The door opened to reveal Mr. Choi and some other teachers, they looked around before closing the door.

"Um... Yubin Unnie, your nose is bleeding," I pointed after feeling something wet drop onto my head. She placed two fingers where the blood was and muttered some incoherent words. I couldn't help a small giggle escape my lips as I handed her a tissue. She mumbled a thank you and began cleaning up the blood.

----

After that embarrassing nosebleed incident, I visited Min at the dance studio everyday. She was always practicing there at around 11:30 and after school. I could only visit her at 11:30, skipping class in the process, because I didn't wanna ditch my girls after school. Though, I did meet up with her after school sometimes like when my crew went out with their lovers.

Sohee and her feminine looking boyfriend, Heechul. He's such a diva, I swear I thought he was a girl at first.

Yenny and her addicted-to-the-color-white boyfriend, Leeteuk. All he needed was a pair of white angel wings to match his white themed outfit.

Sunye and her fish-loving boyfriend, Donghae. That man loved fish too much. They went to an aquarium on their first date, Sunye received many fish plushies from her lover, and he even bought her a pet... they were two clown fish.

Even Lim had a boyfriend, a mischievous gamer named Kyuhyun. He's the one who helps the innocent Lim with her pranks.

What about me and Sunmi, you ask. Well, believe it or not, Sunmi and I prefer girls over guys. Sunmi has a girlfriend name Taeyeon while I have yet to confess my love to a certain dancer. Say anything and your face will meet my very good friend, Ms foot.

"Unnie, you okay?" Min asked as she sat next to me on the wooden floor. I nodded and smiled at her, a genuine one and not the fake smile I was used to show. This girl changed me from a 'I-don't-give-a-' troublemaker to a softie with just her stare.

"I'm fine, Minnie. C'mon, you said you'd show me your new dance," I said smirking at her blushing face. She still wasn't used to the nickname I gave her. She nodded and got up, walking over to her stereo to turn it on. The intro boomed throughout the room, sound waves bouncing off the walls. I was too distracted by something else until I felt something hit my head causing me to tumble over. The cause of my tumble landed on my lap as Min shuffled over to me, dropping onto her knees to help me up.

"What the was that?" I muttered as I saw a water bottle sitting in my lap. I picked it up and looked at Min curiously who was bowing her head, mumbling apologizes at an amazing speed. I chuckled at her cuteness and patted her head, "No need to apologize. Just don't throw water bottles at people anymore."

----

I hung out with Yubin unnie more and more, her visits to my sanctuary becoming frequent. Yes, the dance studio was my private sanctuary. I had asked my father, the owner of the school, to build this dance studio for myself. Since I had been living in the US for quite awhile, it wasn't surprising to see that the current principal had made it public for classes.

If anyone saw me hanging out with Yubin Unnie, they'd probably think she blackmailed me into spending time with her. Just because she had the image and reputation of a rebellious troublemaker, everyone seemed to fear her but they never really did see her cute side. I had began attending classes 3 months ago after receiving a call for me to leave New York and come back to Seoul.

My mind suddenly wandered to the question that's been haunting my thoughts since we met, did Yubin remember me?

Flashback

I rested my head on the palm of my hand as I stared at the clock. It was my first day at JYP High School, short for Jiyoung Park AKA my mother's full name. Yup, I'm the daughter of the guy who owns this school but nobody knew that. The bell finally rang and I sprinted out of the classroom like I was being chased by a pair of evil clowns.

What? Clowns are cute and funny? Well, if they were bloody and holding chainsaws they wouldn't be so adorable now would they.

Anyways, I headed towards the teacher's bathroom. Why the teacher's bathroom? Because the regular bathroom is full of gossiping girls with bad makeup. At least the female teachers keep the gossiping and makeup fixing in the teachers' lounge.

I placed my hand on the doorknob, turning it and opening the door. Suddenly, a group of girls jumped out from the corner, yelling what sounded like a warning. I couldn't hear them because after I opened the door, a bucket of water fell on my head.

"What... the... heck?!?" I yelled, only to have it echo in the bucket and make my ears ring. The bucket was lifted from my head and a towel was placed on my head.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?? We're really sorry!!" This girl next to me with light brown and blue hair tied in ponytails said while bowing.

"It's okay, I'm fine," I replied. Even though I said I was fine, the bump on my head said otherwise. Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of my face. I looked at it curiously before looking up to see the owner of the arm. My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw her.

"C'mon, I'll bring you to the infirmary so you can clean up," She said in a calm and somewhat cold voice. I slowly took her hand as she hoisted me up and whispered something to this black haired girl before dragging me to the nurse's office. We held hands all the way to the infirmary causing my face to turn cherry red. Once we reached our destination, the nurse gave me a dry uniform which I changed into, a curtain being the only thing separating me from her.

I shyly walked out from behind the curtain, fully dressed and dry. Apparently, the nurse gave me a uniform that was a size too small. I kept pulling nervously pulling my skirt down. The girl in front of me chuckled as I noticed the nurse had stepped out and it was just us. My face turned from cherry red to tomato red.

"My name's Lee Minyoung," I said timidly and held out my hand to her. She looked at my hand and smiled, placing her hand in mine and shook my hand.

"I'm Kim Yubin. Nice to meet you."

 


Flashback End

 

 

----

Finally, it had been 2 months since Min and I started hanging out. I waited for us to get closer before I confessed. I had the girls help me decorate the dance studio, dim the lights a bit, and pick out some romantic waltz CD. Most of my life had been full of annoying the out of people so I didn't know anything when it came to love. Hopefully, she'll like it.

I texted Min and at around 9:00 PM and asked her to come to our secret hideout in 30 minutes. I put my phone away and began practicing my dance for the next thirty minutes.

Just as I said, Min arrived thirty minutes later. Yenny and Sunmi had blindfolded her in the hallway before leading her into the dance studio.

"Yubin?" Min whispered with a hint of curiosity in her voice as she tried to maneuver around the room. I chuckled and took her hand, spinning her around once before taking off the blindfold. She blinked, adjusting her eyes to the dim lighting. Her eyes wandered around, growing bigger in surprise.

I gracefully walked towards to the stereo, turning it on and holding my hand out to Min, just like I did when we first met except with a different purpose.

"Will you dance with me?" I asked, my hand still out as I slightly bowed. She got out of her shocked state and smiled at me, nodding and placing her hand in mine. The sparks I felt when we first touched came back again, the feeling flowing through my body. I wrapped my other hand around her waist as we waltzed around the room.

The song ended as I did the finishing move, a dip. I looked into her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, probably to keep herself from falling. Bringing her back up, we didn't lose eye contact as I got closer.

"Lee Minyoung, I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered, my forehead against hers. She blushed before whispering back a 'yes'. I smiled and spun her around before capturing her lip in a loved filled kiss. No tongues or heat, just pure love.

That night, I brought Min to the apartment complex where I lived alone. She gasped again as I brought her to my bedroom, the bed full of rose petals and candles lighting the room. We kissed again, more fiercely as we began our pleasure filled night.

----

It's been 3 months since Yubin and I started dating. Actually, it's our one month anniversary today. I was meeting my lovely girlfriend in this cute cafe we found a few weeks ago. Skipping happily, I held onto the present in my hand and walked into the cafe. I look around and spotted Yubin waving at me.

"Happy one month anniversary!" I said cheerfully, giving her a small kiss on the cheek before sitting across from her. I placed the present in front of her, "Open it."

She nodded and unwrapped the bow, opening the box and taking out the present. In her hand was a silver chained necklace with half a heart. She read the back and smiled, "Yubin x Min, Love forever. Where's the other half?"

I smiled and took out a necklace from underneath my shirt. It was the other half of the heart with the same engraving, just our names were switched. I placed my half next to hers as they magnetically connected at the same time our lips met.

We spent all day enjoying our date. A movie, arcade, and romantic dinner before ending it with another movie as we cuddled on Yubin's couch.

The next day, I gave her a goodbye kiss as I walked back home. I lived by myself in a house my parents bought me. My phone rang once my body hit the couch.

"Hello?" I answered, my father's voice on the other line.

"Min? I need you to go back to the States," I lost my grip on my phone as soon as he said that. Luckily, my fast reflexes allowed me to catch it before it hit the floor.

"B-Bwoh?!?" I almost yelled into the phone, angry and surprised at what he said.

"You heard me, I need you to go back to the States. Your mother wants you to help teach dance in the new music academy she opened."

"No! Why can't Minhyuk experience American life for once. He's been wanting to go since I came back," I heard him sigh at my stubbornness.

"Minhyuk's more of a vocal person and he won't be able to handle it there. You've had experience in America, your English is perfect, and your dancing is spectacular. Your mother wants you to help, please?"

It was my turn to sigh as I reluctantly agreed to go back. I bit my lip, thinking if I should tell Yubin or not. If I did, I wouldn't be able to leave.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

----

A week passed by quickly and I decided not to tell her but, I'll leave her a note instead. The day of my flight, I slipped a note under her door before quickly running back to the car my dad arranged.

At the airport, I waited anxiously for Yubin to come. I checked my watch every minute, looking up to watch the door every now and then.

"Flight 440 to JFK airport will be boarding soon," A woman's voice said through the intercom. I looked up at the door one more time before sighing and getting up. I dragged my suitcases behind me as I walked towards my flight. Suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Are you really gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Yubin asked, her face full of sweat as she panted heavily. I teared up and hugged her tightly, "I'm so sorry for leaving."

She hugged me back, rubbing circles on my back as I continues to cry on her shoulder. Soon, I felt something wet hit my shoulder. The rebellious prankster, Kim Yubin, was crying.

"Last call for flight 440," I let go of her and wiped away my tears.

"I love you, don't forget me, and... Goodbye," I said, kissing her lips, wanting to remember her taste as this might be the last time we'll see each other in years. I showed her a small smile before turning around and boarding my plane.

----

I sat comfortably on my couch, hugging the only pink pillow I owned and looking at a picture. It's been 2 years since Min went back to America. We communicated through letters and phone, though her letters suddenly stopped coming a few weeks ago and she hasn't been answering my calls.

The picture in my hand was of Min and I at the amusement park for our 2 month anniversary. I felt a lone tear fall down my face as my heart ached to see her again. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I wiped away any unnoticed tears before setting down the two items and walking to the door.

"Delivery for Kim Yubin," The person in front of my door said in a somewhat low voice. Their face was hidden by a cap as they looked down at the package they were holding.

"That's me," I finally said, the mysterious delivery person handing me a clipboard and pen. While I looked down and wrote my signature, the strange feeling of familiarity didn't leave me... until I looked up. The delivery person had taken off her cap revealing long, brown locks of hair.

"Min?" I whispered in surprise, the clipboard falling out of my hands. She just smiled and nodded. I couldn't hold back the tears that flowed out of my eyes as I pulled her into a hug, the empty box discarded on the floor with the clipboard.

"Surprise!" She finally said, pulling away and placing a peck on my lips. My lips formed a smile as I quickly wiped away my tears. I pulled her into my apartment, closing the door so no one would see us.

"I missed you so much," I said, my forehead on hers as we looked into each others eyes. We both had the same longing and loving stare.

"I missed you too, Yubin. I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me since I had black, shoulder length hair two years ago," Min joked as she played with her new brown hair that stopped at the middle of her back.

"I would recognize you  if you were dressed up as a guy with a wig and all that," I said in the same joking tone. We both laughed and hugged again, two years away from your lover really made you miss physical contact with them.

"How 'bout we go cuddle in my bed?" I whispered in her ear. She giggled and nodded in agreement. I picked her up bridal style and was about to walk to my bedroom when the door slammed open with a bang.

"Hey Yubin!! Min told us she was coming back to-" Sunmi said, walking in with the rest of the girls following behind her. She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed our position.

"Uh... Are we interrupting something?" Lim asked with her soft toned voice, blushing like mad.

"Yes, you guys are," I said, gritting my teeth. Min held onto my tighter and hid her face in the crook of my neck, probably blushing more than Lim.

"Well, too bad. Min's our friend too so we deserve to treat her to a welcome back dinner and we even had a sche-"

"Sohee, we can treat Min tomorrow. These two want some alone time. After being away from each other for two years, we can only  imagine what our ually frustrated Yubin will do," Yenny said, winking at me as I turned pink. Sohee and Sunmi giggled when they saw my pink face.

"Let's go and leave these two lovebirds alone," Sunye said, dragging away them away with the help of Yenny. The door closed as I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I never thought I'd witness the feared Kim Yubin blush," Min teased, taking out her face from my neck.

"That's because you changed me, Lee Minyoung," I leaned down and kissed her lips and brought her to my room, closing the door behind us.

----

My name's Kim Yubin. The rebellious prankster and troublemaker of JYP High. I didn't care for anyone except for my girls, who were like sisters to me. That is, until I met a dancing beauty named Lee Minyoung. She melted my cold heart and changed me.

My name's Lee Minyoung. The daughter of the of JYP High's founder and owner. I acted stoic to everyone I met, dedicated only to my dancing. I left the States  and moved back to Seoul upon my father's request. I never expected to meet the school's biggest troublemaker, fall in love with her, and gain five sisters/best friends. I felt like the old, stoic Min disappeared when I met the troublesome prankster named Kim Yubin. She made me feel like myself again... I changed because of her.


Here you go, Lee_KyuSeung ^-^ I know that there's no Rated M scene here but, I decided to put that in a separate chapter (Kind of like a 'special' chapter) I, sadly, don't have time to write the ty scene ;A; Sorry! And I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with my crappy looking chapter posters >~<
Word count: Unknown, my iPad doesn't exactly have a word count.