Operation: Make the Shikshins Jealous (SooSun)

♥ Lovely Yuri Oneshot Collection {CLOSED} ♥

Operation: Make the Shikshins Jealous
A SooSun Oneshot (Minor: SooNa, SunRi, & YoonYul)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Slight angst (just a tiny bit)


I sat on the floor of the dance studio, watching Sooyoung and Yoona who were sitting on the other side of the room. A pout etched on my faced as Yoona fed her some kimbap.

“Hey Unnie!” Yuri’s voice called out as she approached me. I turned my head, still pouting. She seemed surprised when she saw my pouting face but then shot me a worried look.

“You okay?” She asked, taking a seat beside me on the floor. I shook my head, finally getting rid of the pout. She looked at me questioningly until I pointed at the pair I was just staring at. The pout I had on before was etched onto her face as she turned back to me.

“Isn’t Sooyoung unnie with you?” I nodded, sensing a hint of jealousy in her voice. She pouted again, “Then why is she feeding my Yoong?”

I shrugged and walked over to them with Yuri. We tried to hide the jealousy on our faces as we sat next to them. I leaned against Sooyoung as she wrapped her arm around my waist while Yuri and Yoona held hands. Forgetting the scene I saw moments ago, we ate the rest of the kimbap and laughed about random things.

----

The next day, I woke up cuddled against Sooyoung. My ear was pressed against her chest, her heart beating slow and steady. I smiled and was ready to fall back to sleep when I saw her phone light up, signaling a new text. Curiously, I picked it up and read the new message.

Yoong Shikshin <3

Hey Shikshin Unnie~! We’re still going out for lunch today, right?

I frowned at the text and quietly put her phone back on the bedside table. We’re supposed to have a lunch date today, I thought as jealousy overcame me again. A plan suddenly formed in my head and one of my rare smirks found it’s way onto my face.

“Hope you don’t get mad at me for doing this, Soo,” I whispered as I placed a light kiss on her cheek and fell back asleep.

----

“Hey Sun, I promised Yoona I‘d treat her to lunch. I‘ll be back in a few hours,” Sooyoung said as she pecked my lips before walking out the door to meet with Yoona. I looked out the window to see her disappearing figure. Once she was completely gone, I called Yuri.

“Hey Sunny Unnie!”

“Hey Yuri! Sooyoung and Yoona are going out for lunch today.”

“I know,” I could imagine her pouting as she said that.

“Well, I have a plan to make them jealous. Meet me at Genie café in five minutes.”

“Okay! See you there, Unnie. Bye!!”

“Bye!” With that said, I hung up. I picked up the bag Sooyoung got me for my birthday, putting my phone and wallet into it. Grabbing my sunglasses, I walked out door, locking it behind me.

----

I arrived at Genie café, waving at Yuri who was running towards me. She placed her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. Once she regained her regular breath, she stood up straight and smiled at me.

“So what’s the plan unnie?” Yuri asked as we moved out of sight from the large window on the front of the building.

“Okay, we’re going to walk inside while holding hands. Then, we’ll do the same things couples do. Sharing a smoothie, laughing, acting close, and, if it’s okay with you, kisses on the cheek,” I took a deep breath after explaining our plan in one breath. She nodded, fully digesting the plan.

“Operation: Make the shikshins jealous is a go,” She said with a ‘hwaiting’ sign. I giggled and grabbed her hand, walking into the café and sitting at a table near to Sooyoung and Yoona. Yuri and I whispered to each other nonsense words, looking intimate to others including our lovers.

The waitress approached us to take our orders, “We’ll just have one large, strawberry smoothie,” I said. She nodded and jotted down our order, bowing her head slightly before leaving to get our drink. Suddenly, I felt something nudge my foot. I looked over to Yuri who was motioning to the SooNa table. I glanced over at them through the corner of my eye to see Sooyoung looking over at us. I tried to hide my giggle as I saw the jealousy in her eyes.

“It’s working,” I whispered to Yuri. She nodded excitedly and smiled. The waitress came back with our large smoothie. We thanked her and began the rest of our plan. I wrapped my lips around the straw and drank first, Yuri soon did the same with her straw. I glanced over at their table again to see both of them glancing at us every now and then.

I plucked the strawberry from the smoothie and smiled at Yuri. Time to make them even more jealous I thought. I brought the strawberry to Yuri’s lips, “Say ah, Yuri~” I cooed. She seemed to have caught onto what I was up to and wrapped her lips around the strawberry, taking a bite of it. We glanced at them once again, Sooyoung seemed to be fuming with jealousy while Yoona was burning a hole into my skull with her staring.

“Ready to end this with a bang?” I said. Yuri smirked and nodded, I paid the bill and held Yuri’s hand as we stood up. I mentally smirked as I saw them pay and stand up as well.

“Have fun dealing with Yoona’s jealousy,” I whispered into her ear, making it look like I was whispering something intimate. To add to the couple effect, she giggled and whispered the same back. I kissed her cheek, defiantly ending our plan with a bang, and walked out of the café. Suddenly, I felt myself being pulled into an empty alley. I started to freak out, thinking it was a until a familiar pair of warm lips covered my own.

I gently pushed her away, feeling the rage and jealousy in our kiss. I looked away as she put hands on my shoulders, “Why were you with Yuri?” She asked in a harsh tone. I flinched since this was the first time she’s spoken to me like that. Seeing me flinch, I could sense her gaze on me soften.

“I’m sorry for the harshness but, what were you doing with Yuri?” She asked again in a softer tone. I wrapped my arms around her, silent tears rolling down my cheeks as she embraced me. Sooyoung saw my tears and gently kissed them away.

“I-I was just jealous of y-you and Yoona, S-Soo,” I said, choking back a sob. She hugged me tighter, my hair and whispering comforting words.

----

That night, Sooyoung and I cuddled under a blanket on the couch, enjoying each other’s presence. I placed a soft kiss on her lips before nuzzling against her neck. She chuckled and rested her head on top of mine.

“So, you and Yuri were just acting like a couple to make us jealous?” She asked, bringing up today’s activities. I nodded, “Of course, I would never kiss anyone other than you.” She smiled and kissed my crown.

I felt my phone vibrate next to me, Sooyoung reached over and picked it up. She giggled at the text and showed it to me.

Yul Dongsaeng

Hey Sunny Unnie! Just wanted you to know that Yoona and I won’t be at the dance studio tomorrow. She punished me for letting you kiss my cheek so, it’s hard for me dance at the moment.
P.S. Did Sooyoung unnie do anything to you? 

I blushed and sent Yuri a text back before throwing onto the chair across from us. I buried my blushing face into the crook of Sooyoung’s neck as she continued giggling from the text.

“Should I punish my little Sun as well?” She said, smirking playfully. My tomato red face popped up from her neck and I gulped. I ran towards our room as she ran behind me. She caught up and picked me, walking into the room and kicking the door closed with her foot.

Operation: Make the Shikshins Jealous
Status: Very Successful


First oneshot done ^^ I will work on You Make Me Go Insane tomorrow (After I'm done planning it)
Word count: 1,396 (including the title, genre, and pairing(s))