You're Ugly, Hyung

You're Ugly, Hyung

 

“So, based on your opinion, who’s the last place in appearance among Super Junior members?” the MC asked.

“Excluding charms, only looking at it from appearance. Just appearance,” Kyuhyun affirmed.

“Who? Who?”

“From my point of view, the person with bright blonde hair,” Kyuhyun pointed at his right side.

The studio bursted into laughter. There was only one person with bright blonde hair in that studio. Eunhyuk, who was now nervously laughing. It seemed like the entire studio agreed with Kyuhyun’s opinion, especially Ryeowook who kept mocking on Eunhyuk along the recording.

---

“Today’s recording was so fun!” Leeteuk said when they finally reach their car after recording.

“It’s been a long time since we’re on the same show together, I miss it,” Ryeowook said.

They kept talking about the recording, all smiling and laughing, without noticing that someone had frown on his face. Eunhyuk, who was being a mockery in recording.

“Yah Eunhyuk-ah, I bet you’ll get many screen time in this episode!” Leeteuk patted Eunhyuk’s shoulder. “I’m 100% sure the part when we’re talking about appearance won’t get edited! We should watch when it’s airing.”

Eunhyuk kept staring outside the window.

“Why? You don’t like it? Oh come on, you’re a regular guest but you rarely got broadcast part. It’s a chance, you know?”

“Besides, what we’re talking about is true, right? Haha...,” Kyuhyun enjoyed his time mocking on Eunhyuk from the back seat.

Eunhyuk glared at Kyuhyun, “Don’t-talk-to-me,” he said with a low voice before put his gaze outside the window again.

Leeteuk saw it, “Yah, take it easy, Eunhyukkie. Just enjoy it,” he patted Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

Eunhyuk shrugged it.

---

“Hyung...,” Kyuhyun called as soon as they arrived at dorm.

Eunhyuk pretended not to hear, processed his way to his room.

“Hyung...,” Kyuhyun kept calling.

Eunhyuk pretended, dropped his bag to the floor when he reached his room.

“Hyung...”

“What?!” finally Eunhyuk couldn’t stand it, he yelled and turned to face Kyuhyun who was standing about half a meter behind him.

“Are you angry?”

“What do you supposed me to do? Smiling and laughing when everyone’s making fun of my face? This is not recording, Kyuhyun, I could get angry. This is my right.”

“I mean, are you angry...with me?”

“Is there anyone else?”

“Ryeowook! He mocked at you more than I did!”

“But you’re the one who started it!”

“The MC asked me! What did I suppose to do?!”

“You could say someone else! Why should me?!”

“... Because you’re the one I’m thingking of at that time.”

Eunhyuk blinked, “Wha- Oh yeah, because you’re really think that I’m ugly, don’t you?”

“I have a reason.”

“You’re embarassing me on show! You hurt me...”

“I said I have a reason!”

“...”

“I’m possesive, Hyung.”

“...”

“I won’t share with anyone.”

“... And what is that related to my face?”

“I said that so everyone would think that you’re ugly. I don’t want anyone else to fall for you like I do.”

“What?”

“I love you. I don’t want anyone else feels the same about you, because I don’t want to share you with anyone.”

Eunhyuk tilted his head, “What did you say?”

“You don’t understand?”

“...”

“I said, I love you.”

Seconds later, Eunhyuk laid on the floor, passed out because of the sudden confession.

“Hyung? Yah, you should wash your face before going to sleep!”

 

-end-

 

.................... tell me if it's a fail, okay? comment please~ let me know what do you think about this :)

at first i want to make it eunwook, but i think kyu is more possessive than wook. besides, i'm craving for kyuhyuk fics~ (so i made it by myself XD /slap myself) 

hope you'll like it! thanks for subscribing and reading ^^