one.

A Cold Splash of Reality.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The 1st Annual Korean Billboard Awards seemed to excite the nation. Many people were happy about the fact that Korea could now boast that they to have their own Billboard award show similar to that of the Americans, British and Japanese. After it was announced that the 1st Annual Billboard Award show would be hosted in Seoul, idols groups from every company were hoping for an invitation. Among them of course was the six member hip-hop group B.A.P.

‘It only makes sense they would invite us.’ Himchan would say, ‘We charted on the World Chart twice.’ Leave it to Himchan to be as arrogant as always, rookie status meant nothing to him. And he was right of course, they got the call to perform on their stage and the representatives even asked Himchan to emcee.

Currently, the members of B.A.P were in their living room. Yongguk was sprawled out on the hardwood floor, while Zelo and Jongup huddled on the couch; their object of focus, an extremely elated Kim Himchan. Himchan stood in the middle of the room hands on his hips, his bunny teeth visible as he could not contain his happiness.

“They could not resist my handsome looks!” Zelo was groaning in the background.  Jongup didn’t think any of the members could take much more of Himchan’s boasting. B.A.P’s dancing machine didn’t mind though, he was happy for him.

“Take that MTV!”

“Kim Himchan the next national MC!” Himchan said with a flick of black locks. Daehyun had snuck off somewhere, dragging a nagging Youngjae with him.

“Taecyeon-sunbaenim is taller than hyung though,” Junhong and Yongguk looked at Jongup after his weird, albeit correct outburst. Even Himchan himself took a break from his shameless self-promotion to furrow his brows in Jongup’s direction.

“And Tiffany-sunbaenim is prettier,” Jongup continued. His crescent shaped eyes curving upward. Yongguk covered his mouth in a valiant attempt to stifle his laughter. Junhong however, began to nudge his best friend as the look on Himchan’s face began to sour. Zelo really didn’t want innocent Jongup to face Himchan’s wrath.

“And they can both speak English, it really makes me wonder …” Jongup was interrupted by Youngjae and Daehyun rushing back into the living room. Too busy looking at the pair, he missed the death glare Himchan sent his way or how Yongguk tripped him before he could reach the second youngest member.

“Jongguppie!” Youngjae was out of breath, panting as he knelt before the brunette. Daehyun looked down at his fellow vocalist and gave Youngjae a look that screamed pathetic – of course it came from a completely loving place.

“Chris Brown is going to be performing at the Korean Billboards.” Daehyun announced never one to beat around the bush. Youngjae glared up at him and huffed upset he didn’t h

Please log in to read the full chapter