True Feelings

It Started With A Kiss

  In an abandoned garage, there you can see three males. One was being tied with chains and two are hovering.

  "Ya!! Are you guys sure this plan will work? I'm being squishy here with all this chains." DongHae complained.

  "Give us some trust DongHae. I promise this will work." EunHyuk winked and knotted the last chain behind the chair that the complaining brunette sat on. 

 "There. We're all set. Now we all have to do is call our victim." KyuHyun smirked and took his phone from his jacket.

 

  [YoonA's POV]

  The clock striked 3. Finally, I can at least take a break for an hour.

  I took a few coins with me to buy a drink from the vendor machine nearby. 

  When I reached the vendor machine, I slid the coins one by one and pressed the accurate botton.

  I picked up the drink, and walked back to the nurse's station.

  Before I arrived, I received a phone call.

  "Yobeoseyo?" I answered.

 YoonA-ssi.

  It was a voice from someone I never knew nor recognize.

  "Who is this?" I asked.

  It mattered not who am I. But this might matter to you.

  "What?"

  We kidnapped your beloved DongHae.

  My bottle slipped from my fingers. Luckily, it didn't spill.

  "Ani, you are just pranking! Don't ever call me again!" My voice shook as I said the last word.

  Maybe it was someone who was just prank calling me.

  But why is my heart trembling?

  What if it is real?

 

  [KyuHyun's POV]

  "She just said, 'Ani, you're just pranking. Don't ever call me again." I said.

  "Aish, how long will I be stuck in here?!" DongHae complained. He who was locked in a chair with chains locking him.

  EunHyuk slowly talk to him. "You have to bear this. If you want her to confess her true feelings then you better suffer now."

  Donghae pouted.

 

  [YoonA's POV]

  It's already 5, and yet DongHae still didn't show up.

  What if he was really being kidnapped?
  Then, my phone rang again.

  A new message from an unknown number.

  If you don't come now, we'll assure you he's dead.

  Gulp. Dead. No, no, no, no. This can't happen.

  Then, I received another message.

  We're in an abandoned garage by the old pier. We'll be waiting.

  Oh, no. I really have to save this guy. If i don't save him now, they might accuse me or something.

  Oh, god, please let DongHae be safe and sound.

  THen, I quickly gathered my stuff and ran to the pier.

 

  As I arrived the designated place, all the hair on my body stood up, or in short, I'm having goosebumps. 

  I took a big, deep breath before entering in the garage.

  Inside, it was dark and creepy. Only faint light from the half-closed window lit the room.

  And I could hear a faint chuckles from men by the window.

  "Well, well, well, look who's here. It's YoonA." The 1st man chuckled darkly.

  Then, the other one spoke, "Looking for DongHae?"  

  I didn't reply them, I just remained silent.

  "What? We're asking you, so answer us."

  "Ne! Where is he!" I half-yelled.

  The two men, whose faces were covered with black masks, tsked. "Don't yell sugar. He's only in the next room."

  I harrumped and stomped away and headed to the room where DongHae is locked up.

  But one of them caught my arm. "Where do you think you're going? You have to say something before you can go and see him, sweety."

  From the corner of my eye, I saw one of them holding a video camera and it was focused on me.

  "What should I say?" I innocently asked.

  "What is DongHae to you?"

  I gulped. "A co-worker?"

  One chuckled. "If he's only a co-worker to you, then why are you here? I believe there's something more than being 'co-workers'."

  I pursed my lips.

  Something tight gripped my wrist. It was so tight that my hand was white. And it was awfully painful.  

  "Ouch! Let me go!" I yelped.

  "Not before you tell us if there's something more between you two. SAY IT!"

  "Aaaahh!" I screamed as he tightened his grip.

  "SAY IT, YoonA. SAY IT!"

  "I LOVE HIM!" I screamed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

  Ooops, KyuHyun and EUnHyuk knew that YoonA has feeling for DongHae. I know it's not what you expect. Curious enough to find out the next chapter? Wait for my next update, then! Sorry for the mistakes....

 

  Have a good day!