Myungsoo (L)

My bad boy ~

Myungsoo's Pov

                              I stared at the girl in front of me.I smirked. Gosh, every night it goes the same way.Go to the club infinity love, grab a girl, dance with her and have fun with her after a while of dancing and drinking.This feeling was so used by me that I didnt even get an when I saw this girls. I am such a player. The feeling I got from the girls became boring as I shooed the girl infront of me away. Gosh, when would I be able to find someone that can change my life for the better?

               Not that I don't enjoy these attention from girls. Afterall, I had an player image to maintain. I was a kingka, I am handsome and cute and girls can't seem to get their hands of me. I belonged in the no 1 gang of seoul,infinite, together with the other gang Teen Top. We are rivals, both of our gangs as we both want to be the ultimate No1 gang accros Seoul. My life is actually f**ked up but everyone thinks Iam basically perfect. The truth is, both my mother and father died when I was 3. My stepmom and dad took over my entire life and privillages that my parents used to give me. Even though I was very young than, but I could actually remember what had happened the day my mother died. The person who killed my parents were actually the uncle of my school's queeka, jessica jung. That day my parents died, I decided to form a gang to get my revenge on her uncle using her as my shield. As everone says, revenge is sweet.

        Among all my brothers(infinite) , I was the most cold and heartless, i hardly even smiled or laughed. Wait.... I never even smiled once after my parents death. As you can see, I loved my parents alot and my life would never be complete without someone to love me. Every kidwill have love from their parents when they were in junior school. I did not. As long as there was'nt a reason to smile, I don't give a damn about mere things like smiling. For now what i am focused on is my plans to kill jessica's uncle. Like I told you, my life did not have much love and the only love and attention I could get was the s.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Myungie's story is done! I hope you don't hate me for writing about L's story like that. I actually like myungie as an idol and he is actually one of my Bias! Hope you like it!~