Chapter 1

My Beautiful Maknae

Location: Boarding School.

Very early, the guys of the bedroom were already awake, all of them, but one...

 “¡Taemin, wake up! ¡You’re going to be late to your graduation!” shouteda guy named Dongho, to a body which was wrapped between the sheets of a bed, while he punched it in the head with a pillow.

“I know…” answered the latter with a sleepy voice “I know it’s my gradua—“ before finishing,the boy stood up in one sudden movement, sitting on the bed.“My graduation!” he said, awake, but more for himself than for his peers (who laughed slyly).“My umma!” he exclaimed, this time to his friends, whowere surrounding him and nodding, suppressing their laughter.

 Place: A hotel room.

"No, please. No more pics." A middle-aged woman said politely, sitting on her bed, still in her nightgown post. "Not now, I'm not able" said again, politely, the woman to the photographers who were around her bed, taking photos.

"A moment gentlemen, please! The press conference is in the main hall" a man slightly older than the woman, while he guided the paparazzi to the exit of the room.

 “A press conference, TODAY?” the woman asked, annoyed, once that the paparazzi were out of the room.

“You’re the singer of the year, So Young” the man said smiling “And they’re curious about this” he said, holding outa newspaperfor the women,still in bed.

“Yes, but I can’t attend ‘em today. Today’s my son’s graduation, and I’m not gonna miss it.”

Place: Boarding School.

 “Why you did this to me?” Taemin said smiling, after seeing himself into the mirror; and his friends couldn’t take it anymore, and they bursted out in laughter.

Taemin, had his face all covered with red spots, and his pajama, that was full White, was now full of drowings and messages of friendship that his friends wrote on him with marker while he was asleep, It could been read his besfriend’s name all over his chest with blue tint, in big letters: DONGHO, who walked over to him, and hugged Taemin while the rest of the guys were singing a cheerful song.

“¡LONG LIVE FOR THE CUTIE!” Dongho shouted over the singing voices while spreading the inside of a can all over the little boy, who just laughed and enjoyed the moment.

Location :Seoul Racetrack.

MinHo approached the runway in his gleaming motorcycle, as he stopped,a group of cheerleaders, approached him, surrounding him; MinHo asked them to step away with ahandgesture, and the girls obeyed, reluctantly.

"Minho" a guy greeted him.

"Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" he said, returning the greeting.

"TodayI amin chargeof the rookies"

"THE FLAMING CHARISMA!" shouted a third man behind Minho, Jonghyun after seeing the man approaching; wished Minho luck for the race, and walked away.

"I’ll put my daughterat the church entrance,if you win the competition this year,"said the new comer, once in front of Minho.

"That's what I want" replied Minho with a smile, and then hugged the man.

"Do not let my daughter hear you,because she’ll run out to buy the wedding dress," said the man, breaking the hug.

"Someday I'll give her the surprise"

"I hope so, because she’s driving me crazy.Yesterday, she calledme six times, telling me not to forget about the competition, so I take care of you from the temptations... "he said, pointing to the group of cheerleaders."And I will..." he continued, glancing through the body of the girls.

"Do not let your wife hear you, or you’ll sleep at the office” Minho said laughing.

"THE PUNISHMENT IS WELCOMED!!!" said the man, opening his arms in the air "where are your mom and dad?"

"They will not come,they’re not in the mood"

"That mother of yours,is a hurricane!"

Location: House of Lee family.

"How can you go to a competition when we are about to lose everything?" Screamed a woman, standing on a bed with a red satin gown that left little to the imagination of the man in front of her.

"Hyori, your son goes to a competition to defend his title" the man rebuked before her, empathizing the word "son".

"And I want you to explain me what I'm going to do with a trophy of Minho, when your sister is going to throw all of us out of this house?"

"So Young did not say that"

"Oh, no? Here it says it" the woman said, getting out of bed, pointing to a newspaper article on their hands "This says that she’s going to reinstall here"

"That does not mean she’s going to ‘throw us out’" the man said, kissing the forehead of the woman.

"So you agree that she’s coming back after so many years, and over, with her son?" The woman asked indignantly.

"This house is my nephew’s Taemin property, do not forget. My brother left it as an inheritance, and Taemin just finished his studies at boarding school and is normal for him to come home to his house, and also with his mother, and so, we can return to being the family we were before." said the man, patiently trying to reason with his wife.

"AND WHAT? YOU WANT US TO LIVE WITH A DRUNK WOMAN?"  the woman snapped "THIS IS THE ROLE MODEL YOU WANT TO GIVE TO YOUR CHILDREN?"

"So Young, now is cured of her alcoholism," the man snapped in response, then kiss his wife’s forehead again, then took his keys and left the room.

"Siwon… SIWON… SIWON, LISTEN TO ME!" Hyori shouted, but it was too late, the man had closed the door behind his departure from the room.

The woman threw the newspaper on the floor in frustration, and took the phone that was next to his bed in a bureau.

"Jong Soo, we have a problem, I need you to come to my room, but NOW. Fast, NOW!" Screamed the woman on the phone, then end the call "You're not going to ruin me, So Young. NEITHER YOU, NOR THE NUISANCE OF YOUR SON! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Yeah... this chapie is kind of boring, is a little "introduction" chapter lol, so the real thing starts when the helicopter explodes!!! that is gonna be pretty soon~ thanks to the people who already subscribed ^^ and thank you~ for my first comment ^^