Forgiveness (Final)

Forgiveness

This is wrong.

You sighed as you picked up your phone, checking and finding that you had no new text messages from him. Of course you wouldn't. There would be no more good morning texts, or conversations continuing into the early hours of the morning, or selcas when he was away from you so that you stayed sane. There was no more him.

This is all my fault.

It was true. If you hadn't have cheated on him, you both would be together, in each other's arms. You could've kept it from him, too. It was arguments that could've easily been fixed with pain medication. He didn't see you drunk out of your mind and shoving your tongue down the other boy's throat. But you chose to tell him. And you did.

He's gone because of me.

You weren't sure why you were repeating this to yourself. It wasn't going to help the ache in your heart from his abscence. It was helping nothing. All you knew was that you missed him, and you would kill to take another selca of you two and post it on his twitter, only for his band's fans to comment that you two were so cute together. You would kill to see his radiant smile. You would kill to watch him practice his dances.

I miss him.

And that, you couldn't deny.

You felt so stupid. Everyday, you would get up, only to go through your mile-long text messages with him. You would flip through your pictures, the majority of them selcas of the two of you together. You would turn on the TV to a music performance program (your favorite was Inkigayo), only to find your ex boyfriend promoting his song, "Run". You had been there when he had injured his back. You had stayed all those days at the hospital with him.

That's when the boy you loved so much changed.

He became menacing. He was always in a bad mood because he had to perform and his back still ached. He faked a smile on music programs, but backstage, he would take out all his pain on you. Almost always, it ended in you in tears and you getting comfort from another MBLAQ member. Most of the time, it was G.O. But each time he gave you a hug and soothed your tears away, you imagined it was Seungho.

You couldn't help it. You two had been together for a year, so long that even his fans gave up and shipped you two happily. This was so new to you. A life without Seungho was unfamiliar, and you couldn't help but feel broken. Broken, scarred, depressed. So many feelings, but none of them happy.

You finally decided to end it towards the end of March. He was trying to apologize, and said that he hadn't meant it in the slightest. That's when you told him about kissing another guy at the bar when you were drunk. He tried to pull you back to yell at you about cheating on him, but you were already out the door with your bags, refusing to look back at the man that had hurt you so much. The boy that you had fallen for so long ago. His one-pack. His dark eye circles. His beautiful smile and his ability to laugh easily. Forgotten.

Just like your love.

You couldn't do this anymore. You couldn't take the hurt. It was eating you alive. Sure, you had no job, and your only friends were the ones you made with Seungho (G.O was the only one that stayed in touch), but you needed to get rid of this pain. So, you stood up from your position on the bed and got dressed. You needed to get out of this hotel bed. Lucky for you, Seungho had lent you a ton of won that he hadn't managed to take away from you, so you had gotten a hotel room that was only thirty thousand won for a full twenty-four hours.

It was only temporary. There had to be roommate applications somewhere in Seoul.

You didn't want to really leave the hotel, as you used to live in a small town outside of Seoul and still get lost on the streets. There was a small cafe in the lobby, so you walked downstairs. It wasn't that crowded, but there were some tables filled, as well. You ordered a coffee and waited by the counter until it was ready, then proceeding to the nearest empty table and messing around with the settings of your phone.

Your main image was still him. You didn't want to change it, so you didn't. You just busied yourself not focusing on his beautiful face... no, ___. Stop this. He's probably already moved on, and this is just pitiful.

Your "concentration" on something else was immediately averted to a text message that had just rung into your phone. Thank goodness. But it wasn't Seungho. It was G.O. He was still your closest friend, despite the Seungho drama. He had been very helpful in all the drama that had unfolded with your ex boyfriend.

You pulled up the text

Meet me outside of the J. Tune building. I need to talk to you.

Sighing, you stood up and shoved your phone in your pocket, grabbing your coffee and leaving. Despite getting confused easily, getting to J. Tune was something you could do in your sleep. Often, Seungho would wake you up at inhumanly hours of the morning and take you to practice with him. You still weren't exactly sure why, but he did.

You arrived, the J. Tune building almost deserted, as no cars were in the parking lot except for one, and G.O was watching you with a smile on his face. "You came?" he asked, almost as if it was a surprise you had actually showed up.

"Your text sounded kind of important, so I decided to come. What did you need me for, anyway?" you questioned. You had nothing to do with J. Tune since you left Seungho, and you didn't see any logical reason why exactly you were here right now.

"I think you need to see someone. And that someone is right over there." G.O pointed behind you, so you turned around, only to be stunned. You froze as the sight of Seungho came into view. He didn't look any different than when you left a week ago, and you kind of expected that he wouldn't.

"Aish, Byunghee, what the hell do you--" Immediately, when his eyes laid on you, he stopped in his tracks. His eyes flicked back from G.O to you, before landing back on G.O. "What are you trying to accomplish here?" he asked, walking forwards, completely ignoring you. Thought expected, it still hurt.

"You're moping around and it's making me sick. I haven't seen you"--his finger was jabbed right at you--"since you left him. I know whatever happened was bad and it kills both of you inside or something. I don't know. But neither of you are going anywhere until this gets fixed," G.O snarled, walking away and standing about ten feet from the two.

You stared at your ex, a lump in your throat. "I don't want to be here any more than you do."

Seungho looked down, scratching the back of his neck. An awkward silence fell over the two of you, until he looked up. "I'm sorry. I was so in the wrong to yell at you because of performing with my back injury, and then you left and wouldn't listen to me say sorry... but then what you said next. Why would you do that to me?" he asked quietly, and you saw the hurt in his eyes.

"I didn't mean to. You were yelling again, so I just left. I went to the bar. I turned twenty-one three weeks ago. Why not get wasted and forget about everything?" you asked rhetorically, continuing. "I met a guy. He started grinding on me and flirting with me, and I couldn't resist. You didn't exist in my mind that night. But I didn't even learn that guy's name before I left. I'm sorry, too."

"Mine's easier to forgive than yours."

"I beg to differ."

"Do you really want to fight anymore?!" he suddenly cried out, throwing up his arms. "What happened to the times where both of us snuggled up and were lazy together? What happened to all the selcas? Why are we fighting so much? It's not logical! Why can't things go back to the way they were, before I injured my back, before I became a jerk, before any of this happened?!" he whimpered, his voice cracking at the end.

"I never said it couldn't," you choked out, on the verge of tears.

"Then what does this mean? Do you want to continue this hell? Because I don't. I can't live without you. I don't know how to anymore. I missed you so much. After I perform, I always go backstage expecting a hug and a sweaty kiss, but I don't get that anymore, and I need it.. I don't know where you're staying, or if you feel the same way, but I just want you to move in with me and we can start over, like this never happened," he sighed heavily, running his hand through his short blonde hair and beginning to pace back and forth.

"I don't know if I want to," you admitted, despite your constant dream of getting him back. "Do you promise not to yell at me again?"

"Never," Seungho breathed, stopping and pulling you close. "I will never yell at you or treat you like nothing. You're my baby girl, _____-ah. I'll treat you like a princess, and I'll take you anywhere you want, and I'll never make you do anything you don't want to, and I'll pay for ever--"

"Seungho!" you laughed. "I get it, I get it. I love you even if you don't do that stuff for me."

He brightened up. "Really?"

"Of course."

And, after staring deep into his eyes for a few seconds, your lips connected for the first time in a week. It was passionate, and, even though he wanted access, you didn't grant it. G.O was still standing there and watching with a bemused smile on his face. "Looks like my job here is done. You're welcome, and, hyung, I expect you to pay me back later."

Seungho pulled away and turned to G.O. "Yah!"